It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Space Shuttle Atlantis

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well the Shuttle just Landed about 45- 50 mins ago.

So everything went well , perfectly as planed.

Go Atlantis!



[edit on 21-9-2006 by lost_shaman]




posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I saved all that, just in case.
So how does someone listen in on ham signals, sorry never looked into all that only heard about them.

What child lock??, cant u u2u me with anything?
Do you listen to these through your browser online?



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
thati can do.

how do i do that?



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I saved all that, just in case.
So how does someone listen in on ham signals, sorry never looked into all that only heard about them.

What child lock??, cant u u2u me with anything?
Do you listen to these through your browser online?


You need 40 posts to u2u anyone other than a mod.



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
thati can do.

how do i do that?



click send u2u under the member you want to contacts' post...but you need 40 posts your self to use the function.



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
my contact who i will call Mr Tracy, has told me that nasa are looking at the left hand side of Atlantis and are also looking AT THE BELLY were the ufo hit her.

apparanly it is burnet but not in the way re entry does?!!?



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
my contact who i will call Mr Tracy,


Mr Tracey???? I'm sorry isn't that a bit thunderbirds?

How about Mr Green????

I'll take you at your word though and wait to see your evidence.

Let's hope you can produce the goods.



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My source works at nasa and has TOP SECRET clearance or better. I will not compermise his position.

But...

Here is what he told me.

The shuttle Atlantis after achivng orbit reported that it was being followed by an object that moved with the shuttle. When docking with the station, they told mission control/houston that the object was back, but with a friend.

after it had docked a member of the crew looked out a porthole of Atlantis and said " I see Santa".

nothing realy of note happened until after they had undocked.

Before they stated pre re-entry checks another crew member stated he could see "SANTAS". Indicating that at this point they were being observed by at least two or more UFOs. Later during the checks, one of the objects moved away from the other and moved from side to side like " it was patroling".

The second object appeared to move away but then turned and headed on a collision course for the shuttle Atlantis. it hit the shuttle striking the left wing and the underside/belly of the Atlantis. The extra day was to allow for examination of the damaged areas by satalites near by (FOR SPACE). there is also an image that most people claim to be of debris but is in fact the second object moving away from the shuttle before it turns and rams? the ship.

My source is totaly reliable and does not drink he being a tea totaler and goes to church being a cathlic.



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Interesting but now we may never know the truth.

I am having a hard time with the fact that a UFO would hit the shuttle on purpose. WHY? Doesn't make sense to me.



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So... a UFO hit the shuttle and the shuttle survived? I wont pretend to know much about the shuttle but it seems to me that a piece of foam breaking a tile lead to the last shuttle disaster ... but a collision with a UFO didnt?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by xander68]



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
UK Alien Buff,

Is your source British?



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
no. well not exactly. my source is brittish but works for nasa.

it didn't hit the shuttle at top speed whatever that is but it did glance blow it



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I own a HAM Radio With a 40 foot Antena on my roof :-)


It has All the different bands like Upper side band, lower side band and all that
the only thing is its quite a Cheap receiver and one you can only select 40 channels and can't "Dial in" a Frequency As far as I know :-( ,

my uncles is Sick, he's got about 5 in a rac mount with all kinds of weirs VU meters amplifiers n crap and an antenna on an electronic winch

I never really took to it Specially not Since I discoverd the "Internet" .

Here it is, the puney thing :-)


[edit on 21-9-2006 by TrentReznor]


[edit on 21-9-2006 by TrentReznor]



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Maybe the UFO apon inspecting the shuttle found that there was a problem and fixed it??? It wouldn't be the first time that aliens helped out one of our space missions. Never know. hmmm

~Candyman~



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Alien Buff, We do not know how you obtained this information. I didnt mean to ram atlantis. My weapons officer handed me a cup of kel noreem and i dropped it. When i looked up, i saw the belly of atlantis. This was not caught on the starboard cam on the earth craft, as our ship is cloaked. I can tell you that no serious damage was done other than a few stains on my seat.



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Oh boy.

Let me introduce myself: I'm an ex NASA flight controller (one of the guys in Mission Control) and I'm currently employed in the same field of manned spaceflight operations. I'm sorry for being vague but this is my job, my life and don't much feel like divulging too much to a bunch of conspiracy theorist whackos (I'll let you determine whether the term applies to you).

If you doubt my credentials then I'll take a sneaky pic of a piece of paper with your username on it in Mission Control.

Buy anyway... there's just so much wrong with this thread...


Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
Atlantis saw several UFOs in orbit around the earth. What happened was after it left the space station it was going through de-orbit checks when on ham radios i heard the follwing sets of messages.

1. " I See Santa"
5 mins later
2. " i see santa"
even later
3. "I see santas.


I listened to the entire entry on the Air-Ground voice loops and heard nothing that I hadn't heard in literally dozens of previous landings. These are the same loops that go out to NASA TV/CNN/etc. but 100% live.


Originally posted by lost_shaman

It seems like your confirming what we've suspected all along.

That is that NASA is reporting what seems to be references to UFOs ( something other than debris) on a channel that isn't public.


Ham radio is 100% public. If the crew is talking on it, you can hear it on the ground if you've got the right setup and you're lucky.


Originally posted by observe50

Thanks for reminding me of the ham operators.

We need to find out from them what they heard. Ham operators pick all this stuff up, where do we find them to see what they have on this?

Santa may no longer be NASA's code after this.

We can't let this go.


NASA code for unknown objects is "bogey" just like it always has been. It doesn't mean alien spaceship, it just means ice/dirt/debris/piece of vehicle is visible outside.


Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
SOMETIMES DURING THE NIGHT (UK) I HEAR NASA SAY "sHUTTLE((WHICHEVER ONES THERE )) YOU HAVE INCOMING BOGEYS." Be aware that i am in england so that you may not hear what i do.


That's just not true. I'm a veteran of many shuttle missions and have literally thousands of hours in Mission Control. Nobody has ever said that, especially on PUBLIC ham radio! That's just silly. Sometimes the Shuttle or ISS has to do a boost maneuver to get out of the way of space junk on a collision course (they're tracked by NORAD). It is a very serious and time critical activity and as such utilises the TDRSS satellite network and the ISS or Shuttle's via S-Band telemetry and commanding. They'd never, ever use ham radio as it lacks command and telemetry capability. It is voice only and the boost commands are always automated and uplinked from the ground.


Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff


i am led to understand that a collision took place and that the reasoin for the extra day was to inspect the collision area.


Wow! That should be Front Page News here in the States. The thing they made "clear" was that nothing was wrong with the Shuttle Atlantis.


Atlantis was not hit by anything save for maybe the lost bolts during the spacewalk. At that relative speed they'd be totally harmless.


Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
my contact who i will call Mr Tracy, has told me that nasa are looking at the left hand side of Atlantis and are also looking AT THE BELLY were the ufo hit her.

apparanly it is burnet but not in the way re entry does?!!?


You are making that up or Mr. Tracy is. There is no way that anybody on the ground could have discovered a "burn," leak the information, have it bounce around the internet, and get to your PC in the three hours between landing and your post. No way in hell.

More below:


[edit on 21-9-2006 by Space Guy]



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
My source works at nasa and has TOP SECRET clearance or better. I will not compermise his position.

But...

Here is what he told me.

The shuttle Atlantis after achivng orbit reported that it was being followed by an object that moved with the shuttle. When docking with the station, they told mission control/houston that the object was back, but with a friend.

after it had docked a member of the crew looked out a porthole of Atlantis and said " I see Santa".

nothing realy of note happened until after they had undocked.

Before they stated pre re-entry checks another crew member stated he could see "SANTAS". Indicating that at this point they were being observed by at least two or more UFOs. Later during the checks, one of the objects moved away from the other and moved from side to side like " it was patroling".

The second object appeared to move away but then turned and headed on a collision course for the shuttle Atlantis. it hit the shuttle striking the left wing and the underside/belly of the Atlantis. The extra day was to allow for examination of the damaged areas by satalites near by (FOR SPACE). there is also an image that most people claim to be of debris but is in fact the second object moving away from the shuttle before it turns and rams? the ship.

My source is totaly reliable and does not drink he being a tea totaler and goes to church being a cathlic.



Yeah, that didn't happen. Again, I was in MCC for the whole docking exercise with LIVE Air-Ground and Space-Ground (Shuttle and ISS voice communication respectively) and nothing like that occured. Again, you or your source are faking it.


Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
no. well not exactly. my source is brittish but works for nasa.

it didn't hit the shuttle at top speed whatever that is but it did glance blow it

Ya see, that CAN'T happen. US citizenship is a prerequisite for NASA employment. You can work for a federal contractor as a foreigner but not NASA.

I'm traveling this weekend so I doub't I'll be back until Sunday eve (Zulu that is). I'm here for any and all questions BTW.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Space Guy]



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Glad I'm a wacko and trust no one... on any side. "The right set up". Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket... my wife Morgan Fairchild... I'll indie out my own truth - no choice. Santas/bogeys/baggie-fish/big black triangles/saucers and stay vectors... yawn. Some day... perhaps STS-116? Hello NASA? We'll be a watchin'... "even a blind squirrel get's the odd nut."

Victor K.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by V Kaminski]



posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Nice one Space guy! Even if you are BS'ing your better at it than UK Alien Bluff!


Though somehow I kinda think your the real deal!







posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Come on NASA come clean, tell the world what you know



new topics




 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join