It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans for Canada to be Dissolved by 2007!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
OMG, I hope this isn't true. They are planning to dissolve Canada as a soveriegn country by 2007 according to this article. Has anyone heard anything else about this?

www.globalresearch.ca...

What would you think if it was announced that Canada was to cease as an independent country as early as 2007? Would it matter to you? Would you want to know who was responsible? What would you do?
Well, during the last week there have been announcements from at least two sources that Canada will soon cease to exist as a sovereign country.

They are planning on creating the "Amero" as a new currency to replace both the U.S. and Canadian dollars and the Mexican peso. They're planning all of this, but it's in secret, at least according to the article. Any Canadians who have heard of this? Thoughts?

mod edit:Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 21-9-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
A related article, please read here:

Secret Banff Meeting of CEOs and the Defense Establishment : Militarization and the Deconstruction of North America

www.globalresearch.ca...

I'll keep looking for more sources for this info.

mod edit:Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 21-9-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
is a truly left of center party. While they did manage to eak out a seat or two in parliament, they're "action plan" is sorely in need of some work if they intend to compete on any scale in coming elections.

A party, heavily focused on "scare tactic" politics...like the NDP and other left wingers.

Not that their claims of conspiracy to "merge" Canada with the US and Mexico aren't founded but they're not GROUNDED.

This party really likes to speculate, and that is mainly their greatest failing.

I am one in doubt of the validity of their claim. While I DO think Canada is headed toward some amazing (not amazing as in wonderful persay) future events and transitions, however being Sovereign has been an "identity" and it would be virtually impossible for a "sneaky" transition such as what the Action Party theorises and speculates about, to make it past the Canadian people.

Our identity is due for an upgrade...but a merger such as this is extremely far fetched. And for it to occur near 2007, 2010, 2020...requires the entire continent (all three of us) to be 100% on the same page.

Now THAT would require a miracle of epic proportions.

Here's an idea for the Action Party...

Convince Quebec to actually separate (rather than continually threaten it) and the rest of Canada can watch. If we like the results...we're in too.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The Canadian Action party is also a very small, fringe organization that has never won a single seat in the history of its existence. While they do seem to have a few interesting ideas and points, their tactics leave something to be desired, and from what I gathered out of those articles, they are either making stuff up or misinterpreting the facts.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
We had an ATS member from Canada run in the last election for the Canadian Action Party. She didn't win, but she did get more votes than the Communist Party in her riding.

I think it's kind of neat that we have a political party who openly proclaims their belief in the NWO and opposition to it. I don't know that I agree with them, but I like the fact that we have a political party full of conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well this isn't all that surpising considering that they're moving forward with the NAFTA Project.

www.nascocorridor.com...

When Mexican President Fox proposed his merger of America and Mexico in a North American Union, Robert Bartley, for 30 years editorial page editor of the Wall Street Journal, declared him a “visionary” and pledged solidarity: “He (Fox) can rest assured that there is one voice north of the Rio Grande that supports his vision … this newspaper.” The American people never supported NAFTA, and they are angry over Bush’s failure to secure the border – but a shotgun marriage between our two nations appears prearranged. Central feature: a ten-lane, 400-yard-wide NAFTA superhighway from the Mexican port of Lazaro Cardenas, up to and across the U.S. border, all the way to Canada. Within the median strip dividing the north and south car and truck lanes would be rail lines for both passengers and freight traffic, and oil and gas pipelines….

It would make since in a macro-economics based theory that the joining of all three countries would be the next logical step.

Just the general 2 cents ramble on my part..

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
That there isn't some grand-designs on North America would be surprising. Canada toast in '07? I'll believe that when '07 becomes '08 and I'm singing a different anthem at the Leafs/Habs game. All the signs are there tho' whether it's the SPP or NAFTA-road or deep integration... they're plannin' to whip somethin' on us in the next decade or so... glad I got my "eject" plan workin'.

I can't be sure but there would be "some" resistance to such a notion without a major-event as a catayst like WWIII or a disaster that would span all three nations and even then there will be "resistance" of a different sort. Could they pull it off? Yup.

Victor K.

40'

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One party is speaking up against SPP. Not that I'm likely to vote for them, actually I might if one of the other two parties up here in Canada doesn't come out against this... and these guys would have to NOT "want to negotiate with terrorists." Here's a link and the only bit I could really find on any political site in the last day or so. I'll be surprised if they get to ask the question before Parliament.

www.ndp.ca...

This is so under the radar... even after several days.

Victor K.

40'

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Actually it's 2010 according to the CFR's report. Here's a link which lays it all out. As a footnote Mr. Corsi , the articles author, appears to have had a change of heart over the last few years. His swiftboating of Kerry paved the way for GW in 04'.

www.humanevents.com...

new topics

top topics

join