It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I posted my fun little theory on Saturn at selfless's other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't see how this is less plausible than anything else. I haven't postulated much about the rings though other than it being a "cover" for the vast craft that sometimes needs to be visible in the physical dimension for reasons unknown. Maintenance?

Oh, I keep forgetting about all the gas.

[edit on 25/10/06 by Prote]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
I haven't postulated much about the rings though other than it being a "cover" for the vast craft that sometimes needs to be visible in the physical dimension for reasons unknown. Maintenance?

[edit on 25/10/06 by Prote]

Probably, but what other reason could there be for Saturn's rings? If those are alien spaceships, what are they doing in the rings? Are they responsible for making them as John Lear had mentioned? How and why are they being made?

And if these ships are responsible for Saturn's rings, then who or what is responsible for the rings around Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune? (Though these are nowhere as beautiful as the rings of Saturn).

Of course, we have a readymade 'scientific' explanation for the rings. But this poses more questions than answers. Like the 'scientific' explanations of the Big Bang, Quasars, Black Holes, Pulsars and so on. These are just intelligent deductions and conjectures.

Looks like the only way we could ever get to know the truth is from Alien contact. (That is, if Aliens are for real!!) But that's way into the future I guess.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
John, if it's alright to call you that. I was just using the term gas/cloud cover as an example. The true face of Saturn could be anything from an 'earth like' planet to a 'space station' (using the term lightly). What i mean is that under the disguise of the photo's that we have been shown from NASA, anything could be going on on or around the planetary body known as Saturn

Just an idea i thought of

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
im very late here.

but I reckon the ships could be used to transport a huge amount of people. transport a mini-civilization ou used to rescue.

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by m3gaman

The only photos of a 'real' Saturn that would be so shocking that I could not walk or talk for a day would be of an earthly Saturn. That is, a huge planet with rings around it looking like Earth.

Thats close but there is more to it than that.

Mr. Lear you claim that humans live on planets like Venus and Neptune. The atmospheres of these planets make that impossible.

You are relying on bogus information fed to you by NASA for an agenda known only to them.

The tempatures of these planets make that impossible.

Incorrect. Again, you are relying on bogus information supplied by NASA for reasons known only to them. The temperatures of other planets are very similar to earth. You possibly think that the sun is a giant thermonuclear reactor which it is not. It is an electromagnetic sphere which in turns generates the electromagnetic fields of the planets. The planets surface heat is not so much determined by their proximity to the sun, but more by the amount and type of atmosphere with which the solar rays interact to produce friction and heat.

Why in the hell would other humans living on these planets not make contact with the ones here on Earth? They have not because they do not exist and they dont exist because it is impossible for them to.

They make contact every day.

If someone was mining the moon then we here on Earth would have/would be seeing this going on. People with backyard telescopes could see something going on.

A backyard telescope is usually around 8 inches like the one I have. Some are much bigger. But even is you had one as big a Palomar is is doubtful you would see people mining on the moon.

So many people on this board claim crazy things and everyone always ask, "where is the proof".

Yes, you're correct. Thats always the rub isn't it?

Can you show me a picture of Saturn that will blow my mind?

No.

Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that some aliens 'placed' the moon in orbit around the Earth?

What would you consider 'proof"?

I think the explaination of the moons origin given by science is excelent and makes sence.

Most people on earth agree with you.

How about your explaination?

How about it?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Those ships could be preparing for a big rescue before the
predicted 2012 cataclysm wipes out life on Earth. Maybe
they are terra-forming Saturn and building a force field
around it to keep the millions of transplanted Earthlings
safe after we get there. I wonder what the criteria will
be for being rescued?

In a previous post, Mr. Lear stated that we've sent huge
pieces of machinery to the moon for mining purposes.
Has anyone ever read an explaination from John as to
how we get them these machines to the moon? It would
be hard to hide launches of this magnitude.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I was looking for the book but is difficult to find and when found is very expensive.
For sure theres a lot going on there like is everywhere.
Ive always heard that Saturn is blue like the Earth with rings around it.
And Ive said before, maybe the ship orbiting Saturn are used to transport large amount of people, maybe a whole civilization.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Lear's claims on this subject deserve their own thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
The temperatures of these planets makes (life) impossible.

Originally posted by John Lear
Incorrect. Again, you are relying on bogus information supplied by NASA for reasons known only to them. The temperatures of other planets are very similar to earth. You possibly think that the sun is a giant thermonuclear reactor which it is not. It is an electromagnetic sphere which in turns generates the electromagnetic fields of the planets. The planets surface heat is not so much determined by their proximity to the sun, but more by the amount and type of atmosphere with which the solar rays interact to produce friction and heat.

I tend to agree with what John has said that it's not the proximity to the sun that counts, but the electromagnetic sphere of the planet which determines temperature. But heck! This is not what we've learned at school!!

So if this is the case, life may be existing even on Saturn!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Everytime I see the possibilities of alien life on other planets I get depressed and excited at the same time...

So helpless, so useless, I wish I'm a skeptic...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

J.T. Trauger (Jet Propulsion Laboratory)

Or are these reflections of some 'alien activity' on the surface of Saturn?

If so, be prepared for another cover-up operation with NASA insisting that they're nothing but 'Auroras' produced by ionisation, Hydrogen molecules and blah blah..The NASA Spin Doctors to the fore!

You know, this gets me thinking about those two freaky storms hovering over each of Saturn's poles... remember the "Eye" and the "Hexagon"?

Those spiffy aroura-rings appear to be right at the edges of each respective storm...

kind-a off topic, but wanted to point that out.

[edit on 9/6/2007 by damajikninja]

[edit: post format to eliminate skewing of page]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow, 1st time I seen the eye...the hexa I have seen a few times. But both still hauntingly beautiful, thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If there were ships 30,000 miles long would a ship like that be more of a sub light ship that is on a long one way voyage? If this was the case I could understand that they would have some limitations being on their own when compared to faster than light travel that would have all the advantages of all their worlds at their finger tips. Being somewhat limited would also explain why they just do not come down openly.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Possible, but what do we know of alien propulsion technology? Nix! And then what I feel is that those huge ships must have been carved out of 'natural resources' like large asteroids/moons from some other system and not made out of steel trusses and girders and covered with metallic sheets like we do!! Their technology must have taken a different course than ours.

The only guys at present who know this, would be Norman Bergrun, author of Ringmakers Of Saturn or John Lear. I haven't read Norman's book yet, but John has.

Cheers!

[edit on 7-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think if i could get hold of that book I would have a seriously bad family life for as long as it takes me to read it hehehe

But anyways, It, i have read each and every post in this thread and I have to say that it's a case of - here's some info, use it, don't use it - believe it, don't believe it - up to the reader.

I for one an not a UFO crazy but I am interested in the idea of life beyond our own minds and Earth. Logical idea really - not too far fetched at all.

I respect John Lear's posts and comments and do not read into them more than what he stated and take from them what is intended.

The truth isn't "OUT THERE" The truth is "IN HERE"

"Scott me up Beamie"

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Awesome thread, this place gets better and better everytime.

Also thanks to John Lear, my mind has opened up even more to the other countless possibilities out there in the universe.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Possible, but what do we know of alien propulsion technology? Nix! And then what I feel is that those huge ships must have been carved out of 'natural resources' like large asteroids/moons from some other system and not made out of steel trusses and girders and covered with metallic sheets like we do!! Their technology must have taken a different course than ours.

I think my point is more along the lines that huge ships would not be needed if they had quick transportation. If they were carved out of small moons or asteroids they would not need to waste time and effort on carving the outside too. These ships could have also been grown much like we grow computer chips and not built. Just think if it was a huge ship grown out of different substances that was also a giant chip with 30,000 miles of computing power.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
These ships could have also been grown much like we grow computer chips and not built. Just think if it was a huge ship grown out of different substances that was also a giant chip with 30,000 miles of computing power.

WOW! Now that's what I call mind blowing!!
How did you think that one up?

Cheers! Keep them coming!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's not unknown that there are biological living ships reported in abduction cases worldwide... So in a way it could be truth.

- Someone said, "Our mind is capable to grasp only things which it's capable thinking of (consider THINKING of), though what lies beyond borders of thinking, is not ours to boggle with"!!! I think he meant to say that we were not meant to know all what is unknown.

- Or let's put it this way. We are limitless beings, cause when we look at brain capabilities it is logical that we are capable to make anything we can imagine, because everything "real 3D" has being made from thought patterns. It's been proven in last 100 years. Man 200 years ago would look in TV in awe and horror etc...
What we can't make is not question of capability, but question of time and advancement of race.

But think about what is "THEIR" level, if we even can not IMAGINE what is real above our atmosphere not to mention other star systems or galaxies.
It comes me to think about stuff that we're meant to be where we are and even in 100.000 years there will be no way to grasp all TRUTH.
Cause let's touch some NDE cases. Because human life is too short to see the big picture what it really is.
But after Human life... No one asks that question in all of space 3D worlds. "It is unrelated" most would say... Well folks I ask; How, How it's unrelated when we even don't know our own rooths, let alone hexagons on Saturn and 50.000 miles ships or even live one ships which could be, JUST WHAT...!

You See! See people where we are when we use logic and comparison, real science which works for millenia and will continue to work.
As far as I'm concerned, American Indians were more advanced then we are today 100 years ago, before they were all killed... That is for reason too...

Nice to share this refreshable thoughts which are food to my brain here with you folks. Greets to John and other conspiracy masters also.
cheers

[edit on 28/9/07 by Triad979]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

You see them around you every day. You just can't tell the difference.

so aliens are really humans and humans are really aliens? well that sucks! Screw aliens and their stupid human like, unnoticable featuers!

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
so aliens are really humans and humans are really aliens? well that sucks! Screw aliens and their stupid human like, unnoticable featuers!

How you gonna screw 'em when you don't know the difference? That's what sucks!!

Jeeez! Is this a one line post? I love ATS!

Anyway, cheers and Happy hunting!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join