It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I didn't abandon this thread. I made my last post on Thursday and went up to my mine where I spend 3 or 4 days a week. I kicked off the mill Friday after 10 years of a lot of hard work. I don't expect to make very much money, I just hope I'll break even. Its just that I love working in the high desert mountains of eastern Nevada where the nearest human being is 46 miles away. (Actually I can't say that anymore because I have my daughter and her husband working there now.) I love the physical labor of digging up ore, hauling it to the mill and and concentrating it. After 40 years as an airline pilot I deserve some rest and relaxation so I chose hard rock mining. The area is formerly the fall and spring camping ground for about 5 different tribes of native Americans dating as far back as 3000 b.c. and for a brief period, the Spaniards who milled the same veins that I am mining using those native Americans as slaves (1720 to about 1760). After the sun sets I enjoy an evening cigar as the deer walk past me (no further away than 10 yards) to the water trough I have provided them. We turn off the generator at sunset so no tv or lights. Its incredibly quiet at night in the Cedar Basin of the South Virgin Mountains. I like it that way.

As far as offering Mr. Bergruns book for sale. I mentioned that I had gone to see him in the hospital a few weeks ago. He is 85 and recovering from a shoulder injury. He gave me a box of his books to sell at the Bay Area UFO Conference where I gave a lecture. I sold 8 and I brought the rest home with me. He wanted $50 per book and I am selling them for $50 a book. I make nothing. I don't have a book of my own. I don't have a website. Information changes too fast for those kinds of things.

I enjoy posting on ATS and putting forth my ideas and what I have learned in this life. (I will be 65 on December 4.) You certainly don't have to believe any of this, and actually, I would prefer that you don't. It makes me less of a threat to those who do know what the truth is.

One more thing. NASA is under the direct control of the Department of Defense. They can say nothing more or nothing less than what they are allowed to say. And that will never change. At least in my life time and probably yours.

Thanks for all the posts on this thread. They are all interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Take a look at these photographs. It could be an elongated asteroid.
Heck! It could also be a cylindrical space ship! Probably one of those huge objects from the rings of Saturn!

www.rense.com..." border=0>

www.rense.com..." border=0>

My take, in line with John Lear's assertions on these objects per se, is that one of these approached the sun, probably to ‘recharge’ with the sun’s energy but malfunctioned and fell apart due to proximity with the sun. The size of this cylindrical object is huge.

Could be an asteroid too, which is also likely. But can asteroids of this size have this elongated cylindrical shape? Due to gravitational force, natural objects of this size should be round. Small asteroids have different shapes and most are shapeless elongated rocks as due to their smaller size, asteroids do not have enough gravity to pull themselves into the shape of a ball. But bigger ones like Ceres, which is 592 miles (952 kilometers) across, tend to do so due to internal gravitational forces.

Now consider the object in the photograph. It’s thousands of kilometers long and still retains the shape of a cylinder!! So there’s more to it than meets the eye!!

Wonder what John Lear has to say to this? Another parallel is the very interesting and riveting book, Rendezvous With Rama, written by Arthur C Clark, where he describes a huge cylindrical object heading towrards the sun and almost being destroyed on the edges of the sun's corona.

Was Clark privy to the info given to John Lear by Norm Bergrun on which he has based his book?

More..

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by mikesingh

Was Clark privy to the info given to John Lear by Norm Bergrun on which he has based his book?

As Richard C. Hoagland says (regarding Iapetus), "What did Arthur C. Clarke know, and when did he know it?"

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Another Object Discovered in Saturn's Rings!!

A small new found object, temporarily designated S/2004 S3, has been seen orbiting Saturn's outer F ring. The tiny object, seen in this movie centered in a green box, orbits the planet at a distance of approximately 141,000 kilometers (86,420 miles) from the center of Saturn.

Its nature, moon or clump, is not presently known.

While studying the contorted F ring, a region of the planet's rings that mystifies scientists, Carl Murray, imaging team member at Queen Mary, University of London, spied a small object orbiting just at the edge of the ring .

Just what is this object? A 'moon' or one of those 'unidentified' objects?

Picture: NASA/JPL

Check it out here

[edit on 25-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Originally posted by m3gaman

Lets clear something up here. I was not directly insulting John Lear. I was saying that he was NOT John Lear, just someone posing as him, using his name. This guy has every award that can be awarded to pilots with over thousands of hours logged in the air. I understand that he is a good guy and a very well respected guy.

I just could not believe that he was spreading ludacris lies about everything we have ever been taught from schools, books and history about the moon, Earth and the sun. I guess he is doing this.

That the earth was round was once a ludicrous lie. So was the fact that the earth revolved around the sun instead of the other way around. So was the fact that the fastest man would ever go was 60 mph. One mans ludicrous lie is another mans truth.

The objects around Saturn could be like said before anything. Jumping to the conclusion that a huge spaceship is the object from a simple, crappy looking photo is not very good judgement. Teaching that it is a huge spaceship is just crazyness.

I was just wondering M3gaman approximately what month and year did you read Bergrun's "The Ringmakers of Saturn"? What did you think of the Voyager pictures in his book? Did you agree with his conclusions and if not, why not? I personally did not think Voyager's photos were 'simple' or 'crappy'. As far as the ships in the rings of Saturn being 'anything' I would say yes, thats true, as long as that 'anything' was 30,000 miles long and 2400 miles in diameter and had the properties of a gigantic electromagnetic vehicle.

Regarding all my 'awards' I can't think of any 'awards' that I have. I have a number of FAA certificates but they were earned, not awarded.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Say John?...

Not having read the RingMakers and currently unable to acquire a copy, but only exposed to the posts here, I find myself drawn to think about the functional attributes of lets say,.. non-natural planetary equtorial ring structures.

Actually I find I am dwelling on the concept.

Not so much of who may be "ringmaking", but to what end.

As you may have read in my posts prior on page 6 in this thread, my first inclination was one or two possibilities of purpose.

1 - Orbital defense and/or orbital filtration

or

2 - energies collection

It is obvious to me that in my opinion, it would be highly unlikely that these are created by an intelligence that is natural to the planet Saturn, and quite the contrary.

Can I get you to expand on your thoughts a bit more of what has passed through your mind on this subject in particular?

1 - Purpose or function?

2 - Yourself being a 40 year pilot, in your professional opinion (if applicable), is there any logic to my prior posts that seem feasible to suggest manufactured (or otherwise) rings may in fact provide some additional "protection" or such from outside objects or prevention of easy-orbits from outside intrusions?

I guess I am just sitting here contemplating all the possibilities of purpose of a manufactured ring set and to what benefit that would provide an intelligent species.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
JohnLear,

I was wondering if you could comment on this Article about The Ringmaker's of Saturn photo. While no one else has come up with anything to possibly disagree with your point, this was something I found. I personally don't think that a man with credentials such as Dr. Bergun would have a need to fabricate such a story, but I would love to hear your comments on this article.

Thank you for your time JonhLear.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by SearchEngine

JohnLear, I was wondering if you could comment on this Article about The Ringmaker's of Saturn photo. While no one else has come up with anything to possibly disagree with your point, this was something I found. I personally don't think that a man with credentials such as Dr. Bergun would have a need to fabricate such a story, but I would love to hear your comments on this article.
Thank you for your time JonhLear.

Thanks SearchEngine. My comment is read the book, 'Ringmakers of Saturn' and make up your own mind. Why would Tribble go to all that trouble to cast doubt on the Ringmakers of Saturn when there are what, 3 maybe 4 of us who really care anyway? His paper reminds me of the effort to convince us the sky was really red on Mars. Many people bought into the Martian red sky. Many people buy into the no atmosphere on the moon not only because it sounds logical but because they would have to admit that they were taken in my the biggest coverup in the history of mankind. People are going to hang onto their beliefs until they are forced to breath air on the moon and then they will say, "Yeah, well I kinda suspected this all along."

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just a bit of focus on the book 'Ringmakers of Saturn'.

Its quite obvious this book is rare... extremely rare. So far I've found about 2 or 3 sites selling it.
Amazon:
www.amazon.com...=dp_olp_2/002-3970552-4019259?ie=UTF8

Altho it goes around 70 - 200USD.

I might have to track down a copy when my library is removing older books to sell off for some new ones.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Xabora, i think John has a few left from the box he recieved from the author. He asked $50 US so John is askin $50 US. Its good having members around here that got it "IN" with the writers of good books. Speaking of which Mr.Lear. You take Credit Card, Paypal, Money order? Just how can one go about getting one of those books from you buddy? I would like to order one from ya.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3gaman
Lets clear something up here. I was not directly insulting John Lear. I was saying that he was NOT John Lear, just someone posing as him, using his name. This guy has every award that can be awarded to pilots with over thousands of hours logged in the air. I understand that he is a good guy and a very well respected guy. I just could not believe that he was spreading ludacris lies about everything we have ever been taught from schools, books and history about the moon, Earth and the sun.
I guess he is doing this.
The objects around Saturn could be like said before anything. Jumping to the conclusion that a huge spaceship is the object from a simple, crappy looking photo is not very good judgement. Teaching that it is a huge spaceship is just crazyness.

if they wanted to withdraw information from us the perfect way would be to invent the concept of schools where from the momment you are old enough to hold information they feed you all the information they want you to have, the things you learn in school have a purpose but it's not the purpose you think it is.

just remember people that it's very very easy to create a false perception of reality but there is a way to avoid being shaped as they please it's called thinking for your self.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
If you were to get rid of the earth there would be massive problems. One of the most important would be that the oceans would not have tides anymore. Tides enable weather patterns to form (one out o many), keeps the water airated. Without the tides the oceans would become stagnant, killing fish, which is a major food source for the world, let alone all the other 'items' we use from the sea.

If there is no sea then the people of the world will die.

that is so not true, i don't eat fish or animals and i am in the best health of my life,
you can survive with out eating living things i am a ''proof '' of that.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Here is a beautiful photograph of Saturn taken by the Hubble telescope in ultraviolet light. It is assumed that the glowing, swirling material at Saturn's poles are 'Auroras' which are more than a thousand miles above the cloud tops. Scientists still aren't sure how exactly these may be formed. It's conjecture so far.

J.T. Trauger (Jet Propulsion Laboratory)

Or are these reflections of some 'alien activity' on the surface of Saturn?

If so, be prepared for another cover-up operation with NASA insisting that they're nothing but 'Auroras' produced by ionisation, Hydrogen molecules and blah blah..The NASA Spin Doctors to the fore!

that same effect happened to planet earth as well and some people believe it's because of the hollow earth theory, they say the sun source inside the planet earth creates these northen lights at the extremities of the planet and i'v seen a pic of earth create that effect, maybe all planets have a hole in them? i am not saying it does but it's still interesting considering the same effect was recorded from planet earth.

here is the animation of this effect

www.xenophilia.com...

a nice find indeed.

and here's the source if you are interested in the read.

www.xenophilia.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I didn't abandon this thread. I made my last post on Thursday and went up to my mine where I spend 3 or 4 days a week. I kicked off the mill Friday after 10 years of a lot of hard work. I don't expect to make very much money, I just hope I'll break even. Its just that I love working in the high desert mountains of eastern Nevada where the nearest human being is 46 miles away. (Actually I can't say that anymore because I have my daughter and her husband working there now.) I love the physical labor of digging up ore, hauling it to the mill and and concentrating it. After 40 years as an airline pilot I deserve some rest and relaxation so I chose hard rock mining. The area is formerly the fall and spring camping ground for about 5 different tribes of native Americans dating as far back as 3000 b.c. and for a brief period, the Spaniards who milled the same veins that I am mining using those native Americans as slaves (1720 to about 1760). After the sun sets I enjoy an evening cigar as the deer walk past me (no further away than 10 yards) to the water trough I have provided them. We turn off the generator at sunset so no tv or lights. Its incredibly quiet at night in the Cedar Basin of the South Virgin Mountains. I like it that way.

As far as offering Mr. Bergruns book for sale. I mentioned that I had gone to see him in the hospital a few weeks ago. He is 85 and recovering from a shoulder injury. He gave me a box of his books to sell at the Bay Area UFO Conference where I gave a lecture. I sold 8 and I brought the rest home with me. He wanted $50 per book and I am selling them for $50 a book. I make nothing. I don't have a book of my own. I don't have a website. Information changes too fast for those kinds of things.

I enjoy posting on ATS and putting forth my ideas and what I have learned in this life. (I will be 65 on December 4.) You certainly don't have to believe any of this, and actually, I would prefer that you don't. It makes me less of a threat to those who do know what the truth is.

One more thing. NASA is under the direct control of the Department of Defense. They can say nothing more or nothing less than what they are allowed to say. And that will never change. At least in my life time and probably yours.

Thanks for all the posts on this thread. They are all interesting.

Sounds like you have things set up for yourself! How peaceful! These are some of the things I so do enjoy in my life away from people, and the cities! Thanks for sharing that with us

And its good to hear you say you certainly dont have to belive any of this, as some people here sertinly wont listen to what you have to say.. They think its hogwash! Rubbish!
I for one take what you say and try to learn from your words. Expand my mind to levels that I want to go to!
I have always felt under the clouds of Saturn there was other life, and not only that but all over our solar systems.. As there is so much life even within us, within the Innerspace of our own bodies.. Things start to become so big and intense that its good to just get out in nature and relax.. All we can do right now is ponder and try to understand all this..
I give you 2 thumbs up sir! Keep up the good life, and I will always respect your thoughts and take them as great thoughts of men of our times!
For those who dont want to think he might be right, thats totally okay, thats what those who know what you to think.. Besides your not ready, most people here on earth are still not ready, for their mindset is the same as those who once thought the earth was flat, and there was nothing but earth, sun, and moon. I thought history would teach u of this maddness with humans..

[edit on 29-9-2006 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Here are some more pics of objects that defy explanation. As per JPL, the radial (lengthwise) extent of the object is approximately 2,000 kilometers (1,200 miles).

The upper two images show features that may be S6. From previous observations, S6 appears to have an orbit that crosses that of the main F ring. This unexpected behavior currently is a subject of great interest to ring scientists.

Read what the scientists have to say here

[edit on 10-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nice find, thanks for posting!

Structures like knots and clumps within the F ring often are transient, appearing and then disappearing within months. Repeated observation of the objects seen in this region hopefully will give scientists firm evidence about whether these features are actual moons that disturb the material around them or perhaps the short-lived products of interactions between the F ring and larger moons such as Prometheus.

Hm...pretty interesting observation in the context of this thread. Remembering my childhood i got a clear recollection of those large fishingboats flooded in light which appeared for a couple of weeks during the fall and then just vanished again. Sounds familiar in a way...

[edit on 10-10-2006 by tomra]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here's the latest pic of Saturn in infra red.
As John Lear mentioned, Saturn and its rings have changed his life. Looking at this, I wouldn't doubt it!!

String of Pearls, October 11, 2006.
Using Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer
Credit: NASA /JPL/Space Science Institute

[edit on 20-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think the possibility of Saturn's ring being 'manufactured' is entirely pausible. But what if the rings are actually waste material from the surface of Saturn beneath the gas/could layer. What could be going on under there ?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by Cambion

I think the possibility of Saturn's ring being 'manufactured' is entirely pausible. But what if the rings are actually waste material from the surface of Saturn beneath the gas/could layer. What could be going on under there ?

There is no gas/cloud layer covering Saturn. You are looking at 'sanitized' NASA pictures. And no, I don't know where you could get some real pictures of Saturn.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
For John Lear:-

As I am new to ATS as a member and I have done some but not a lot of reading about yourself, please could you tell me either on the forum or on a one 2 one basis a bit more about the Saturn situation?

I am, a long with many others (probably), very interested as to why Saturn holds so many mysteries.

Respectfully,

Remirah

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join