It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueApocalypse
Very Nice post TheAnt!
Literally took the words out of my mouth. As for the topic, those photos are interesting. The scale of the objects tracked in the photos looks huge, possibly supporting the statement that they're 30,000+ miles long. I wouldn't suggest that they're moons of Saturn either... last time I checked, moons weren't cyndrilical in shape.

Well, one could argue that Saturn doesn't have spherical moons, but more oblong ones. However, you're right. I've never seen a moon that looks something like a can of soup.

Originally posted by SearchEngine
This discovery is so important that NASA had prefere to hold it secret, three gigantic spaceships would have ete reperes in the Saturn's rings, other dimension of our solar system! One of these spacecrafts has a diameter close to that to the Earth and another measurement more than fifty thousand kilometres length. Moreover, the ballet of the UFOS would be gere since these megastations of space by theterrestrial ones, prets has to come us to assistance.

We need to get someone who can give us an accurate translation, I can make out small bits and pieces, but it's really a bunch of messed up words.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Try thinking outside the "box" that NASA, Science, and Society tell you.

I am always up for thinking outside the box

When there is good argument to do so. When people type things on a forum though, without any proof (sorry I don't believe in things without proof), I don't think that warrants thinking outside of the box.

That is just someone else on here typing about something else.

I understand where you're coming from, and respect that completely. However, I think that sometimes physical proof won't be needed, because there isn't much or any. Especially, for me, in the instance of Zecharia Sitchin's writings.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I for one choose to not believe it because I have not seen it with my own eyes, yet I do believe that it is very possible. The fundamental question involved in the search for ET life elsewhere is faith. Just like the faith we have in religion, it is something that the majority of us just have never actually experienced firsthand. The search, however, has been given credence by the fact that we are just one in a infinite amount of worlds. Not even the oldest by far. The suspision that our governments keeps secrets from us is another catalyst given the fact that we have found this to be true time and again.
I have seen countless video that cannot be explained within "normal" reason which makes me a believer in the UFO phenom. Not the only reason but enough for this post. With the coming age of commercial space flight, I do believe that the public will find out for ourselves firsthand the wonders of our universe. Hopefully a tourguide in the near future will be pointing out the ringbuilders as we pass Saturn on the way to ????????????

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
For some odd reason this reminded me of the Russian Mars-probe that went missing, which last pictures from Mars showed a huge cylindrical object in orbit... Some refresh my memory, please...?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Hasn't John Lear stated that he believes there to be a spacecraft orbiting in or near Saturns rings that measures 31,000 miles long and 2,400 miles wide!!!

HA HA, Ive heard it all now! John Lear also says there is a 7 mile high building on the moon, he's got tons of pictures of the moon, but nowt with so much as an empty shoe box on! Now we are supposed to believe, if what you say is correct, that there is a ship 31,000 x 2,400 miles???

Whats it called? The Death Star?

He may be a nice guy, but IMO he's talking through Uranus!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Try thinking outside the "box" that NASA, Science, and Society tell you.

I am always up for thinking outside the box

When there is good argument to do so. When people type things on a forum though, without any proof (sorry I don't believe in things without proof), I don't think that warrants thinking outside of the box.

That is just someone else on here typing about something else.

And if we didn't have people who thought outside the box without any proof and were just going based off their own experiences, opinions, ideas, etc... then the earth would still be flat.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh Man! How many questions.

1. Why would aliens make the rings? What are they for?
2. If they walk among us, are they in their natural form? do they have to shape shift or cloak or anything?
3. Are they here for vacation, study, both or other reasons.
4. Earth being behind the other planets. Will it always be? i.e. we either advance and join them or earth is kept at a level for a reason. This may not be bad as our souls could be recycled to any of the planets next time?
5. Do you have any information about Jupiter?

Seriously, if we were to find out tomorrow that Saturn was Earth like, it would take me zero seconds to get over it. Is it really that mind blowing?

When I imagine something that, if true, would cease my functioning for any period of time, a habited earth like saturn is a picnic.

If NASA knows and is hiding this and other people have the information, proof or not, let's hear it. Let's hear it all. Put it in the fiction forum if necessary. Everyone should just open up and ignore the weak that can't handle disclosure. We're overpopulated anyway, let it rip.

I don't think that things like Saturn being Earth like is getting anywhere near what's out there, it's simply not crazy enough. Now there's a statement!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have seen images of cylinders orbiting the Sun, the Moon, the Earth, now Saturn. I have seen images of a cylinder approaching the Phobos space probes (just before they were disconnected), and finally I saw a cylinder in Star Trek IV talk to humpback whales. Anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
well I guess the "real" Saturn must not be a big deal after all

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sounds odd, but when i drew a picture of what we know to be saturn,
It reminded me of a game that the ancient Greece or the Romans, they had to use their elbos and knees. Doing so they had to get a ball through a ring, way above their heads. and the losers would be killed, now i think it's an actual sport. But saturn reminds me of when the ball is going through the hoop. Maybe that's how they got the idea.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Oh Man! How many questions.

1. Why would aliens make the rings? What are they for?

Here's a crazy thought,
Maybe the rings have something to do with keeping the planet in it's orbit, or maybe keeping the moons in orbit? I don't know, just a thought...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Interesting find. Where's the proof?

greetings mang, i agree with where's the proof, but all i did was post a link i found... i just did some googling on the subject and this has been debated before on other forums, but apparently the dude (perhaps the dude from the link) couldn't really come up with anything except something about no stars being in the pics, which is what i think he means by "Please look at them carefully!" lol...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well there is no stars, which can probably be explained away because of shutter speed or something else. Also, they look computer-generated to me, but I could be wrong. But, the one other thing I thought of is that Saturn is supposed to have 18+ MOONS. In all of the full pictures of Saturn, I haven't seen ONE PICTURE with anything close to 18 moons. But hey, i'm sure someone can come up with a reason for that...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnholyP
For some odd reason this reminded me of the Russian Mars-probe that went missing, which last pictures from Mars showed a huge cylindrical object in orbit... Some refresh my memory, please...?

Yeah. Here it is...

The last transmission from Phobos 2 was a photograph
of a gigantic cylindrical 'spaceship', approx, 20km long by 1.5km
wide that was photographed on 25 March 1989 next to the
Martian moon Phobos by the Soviet unmanned probe Phobos 2.

More...

[edit on 21-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
here's an old thread from the Bad Astronomy forum partially regarding the Cassini Hoax...

www.bautforum.com...

Originally posted by Mcphisto
HA HA, Ive heard it all now!.......Now we are supposed to believe, if what you say is correct, that there is a ship 31,000 x 2,400 miles???

Whats it called? The Death Star?

actually, one of Saturn's moons, Mimas, does look something like the Death Star...

Originally posted by SearchEngine
I thought of is that Saturn is supposed to have 18+ MOONS. In all of the full pictures of Saturn, I haven't seen ONE PICTURE with anything close to 18 moons. But hey, i'm sure someone can come up with a reason for that...

here are three different sources on the number of Saturn's moons...

burro.astr.cwru.edu...

www.nineplanets.org...

www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

and these pics seem to show some stars or something...

spaceflightnow.com...

[edit on 21 9Sep 06 by m3rlz]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Have a look at Iapetus, one of Saturn's moons. And compare it with the 'Death Star' in Star Wars. An uncanny resemblance!!

Courtesy: Enterprise Mission

Here..

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I love it how people are just blowing this off as bogus.

Read some Sitchin, that might just change your outlook on things.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Johnlear
You are relying on bogus information fed to you by NASA for an agenda known only to them.

I've often wondered why NASA needs to have artist on the payroll? (Maybe there is an important reason? I don't know) Anyhow, do you think some of the bogus info we've been fed include manufactured photos rendered by NASA Artist, and not truly what the various planets, etc. look like?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
For those that have loads of questions for Mr.Lear please go here Questions for John Lear so that the original Post is not distracted from. John is very accomodating to question asking as you can see.

For those that dont know who he is or would ridicule Mr.Lear with childish remarks allow me to quote Mirthful Me, one of the mods from that thread.

Mod note...

There will be nothing but civil discourse in this thread... Please review the following statement issued by Springer, one of the "Three Amigos."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is fortunate to have a member like John Lear, and he's been quite accommodating to the membership in general... Don't take advantage, or abuse his presence... ATS prides itself on the format provided for all members to exchange ideas and thought! Those that find it difficult from adhering to the Terms & Conditions Of Use might best refrain from posting.

For those that donot understand Mr.Lear is a respected member and contributor to this site please see above link or clik this link.

Message from Springer Healthy discussion is one thing, name calling and suggesting psychiatric help is another and against the T&C's of ATS. This is after all a conspiracy site full of all kinds of discussion. What may seem whacky to you, may very well be well known to another.

Now back to discussing the ships orbiting Saturn with posted pics. Have a good day everyone.

(Sorry mods, didnt see anyone stepping up so thought id help out a little)

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
here are three different sources on the number of Saturn's moons...

burro.astr.cwru.edu...

www.nineplanets.org...

www.ifa.hawaii.edu...

and these pics seem to show some stars or something...

spaceflightnow.com...

Thank you for those links, but i'm still wondering why NASA doesn't have a picture of Saturn on THEIR website with more than 3 moons in it. I see plenty more that would be in the same orbit range as the ones shown. It seems very odd to me. I understand that some of them are small, but still, there should be more than 3 in the pictures.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join