It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researcher joining up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
My idea for such a thing would be to put it in a car.With a set of ''bicycle pedals'' in a seating place in the back..

You could ''charge up'' the engine by pedalling for an hour ...say... after work everyday..The car would be ready to go in the morning. no hassle...

You kill two birds with one stone..

Greener automobiles ...and less fatties eating all the pies.woot woot

Seriously though it could work

Actually, it would probably take a 10 horsepower electric motor turning for 10 hrs to recharge the engine. Just drive it into the garage when you get off work, plug it in and it will recharge while you sleep. It has tons of applications. Hopefully my demonstration models will sell well so that I can have more money for further development of the design. It can put big oil out of business.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Welcome The Mad Scientist!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum Mad Scientist,

I was just wondering do you have any background in engineering such as automotive, mechanical, aero, thermo etc... or did you invest time in learning the subjects personally like many inventors have done in the past.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
Welcome to the forum Mad Scientist,

I was just wondering do you have any background in engineering such as automotive, mechanical, aero, thermo etc... or did you invest time in learning the subjects personally like many inventors have done in the past.

Thousands of hours performing experiments and doing reading/research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join