It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Being Punished For Microwaveing Fake Penis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
A woman in Wolkinsburg entered a plea of guilty to disorderly conduct. The event that led to the guilty plea ended in a fake penis being microwave at a convenience store

A woman pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in connection with a bizarre incident in February that resulted in a fake penis being microwaved at a convenience store.

Leslye Creighton, 41, of Wilkinsburg, entered the plea Wednesday, and authorities dropped the same charge against Vincent Bostic, 31, of Pittsburgh, who has agreed to help pay $425 to replace the store's microwave, police and the couple's defense attorney said.

The article says that the fake penis was filled with urine which was intended to be used to pass a drug test. It was planed to heat it in the microwave so it would reach body temperature. Definitely a way to pass a drug test that have not heard of before.sorce news

mod edit: title clarity

[edit on 21-9-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Forgive me, but for some reason I find that article entirely humorous except for the part about someone putting bodily fluids in a microwave that people use to cook food in.
I can't figure out why the woman was going to be the one to use it for her drug test. Wouldn't that be a dead giveaway that a woman produces a penis for her drug test?

[edit on 20-9-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Forgive me, but for some reason I find that article entirely humorous except for the part about someone putting bodily fluids in a microwave that people use to cook food in.
I can't figure out why the woman was going to be the one to use it for her drug test. Wouldn't that be a dead giveaway that a woman produces a penis for her drug test?

Ben,
The news is not real spefic about that but there was origionaly another person who was also charged and who will be paying hlaf the charge to replace the microwave oven. It seems the lady in question was helping her boy friend pass the drug test.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hell, wouldn't it just be easier to quit taking drugs??? Sheesh, the things people do. Nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Hell, wouldn't it just be easier to quit taking drugs??? Sheesh, the things people do. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Closettrekkie,
I sure do agree with you on that one!!
I sure do not understand why people want to keep takeing there drugs so much. It seems they want to get a decent job but they dont want to face reality for what it is?:w:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, you could stop shooting heroin, snorting/shooting coke, inhaling inhalants, smoking crack, or using meth, and be okay after a day or two. A week at the most.

However, if you smoke pot, it will still be detectable in your system over a month later. That's the problem, and the reason that many people would rather use fake urine, clean urine, or other maskin agents. And yes, some do work.

I don't see why this guy couldn't be man enough to microwave his own penis though.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
just roltflol man.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I don't see why this guy couldn't be man enough to microwave his own penis though.

Rasobasi,
I do agree with your statment, but when I read the artcle I kind of got the idea that this man probably has a girl friend that is quite devoted to him. If that is the case he is a very lucky person. Now if she could just help get him off drugs.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Ben,
The news is not real spefic about that but there was origionaly another person who was also charged and who will be paying hlaf the charge to replace the microwave oven. It seems the lady in question was helping her boy friend pass the drug test.

I re-read the article again to make sure I am not mistaken:

Police in McKeesport, about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh, said the Feb. 23 incident began when Bostic filled a fake penis with his urine that they said Creighton planned to use to pass a drug test to get a job.

Now Bostic is the man in question and obviously has clean urine to give. The female is Creighton. She planned to use a fake penis to pass the drug test. Unless the article is a misprint on who is who here, it does state that the man provided clean urine for a female to use a fake penis. This is just hilarious!

[edit on 21-9-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What's really funny about this is that their plan most likely wouldn't have worked anyways. Male urine usually has traces of semen in it. They would've been able to tell right away that it wasn't really her urine.

So really, they went through all that trouble for nothing.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't know about nothing Snowflake, I got a pretty good chuckle out of it.

I'm curious what the fake penis looked like.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

I re-read the article again to make sure I am not mistaken:

Police in McKeesport, about 10 miles east of Pittsburgh, said the Feb. 23 incident began when Bostic filled a fake penis with his urine that they said Creighton planned to use to pass a drug test to get a job.

Ben,
OK thanks. I guess I must have misinterpeted that.
It is still a very interesting story. And I did get something of a chuckle out of it

top topics

join