It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are The Freemasons Recruiting on radio and TV?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Greetings Excitable_Boy

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
So we have a Freemason/Illuminati connection. I'm sure the Rothschilds are still involved (unfortunately) with the Masons. I will have to do some research....

You may want to consider that Illuminati is not in itself a bad thing.

In fact the very word implies Enlightenment.

So the Zionists/Black Lodge are not deserving of the title "Illuminati".

However they do have a sort of Illumination, and it is that their Inner Light is activated, but still trapped within the ego.

So the egos color most of their actions, and that their Inner Light trapped within the egos is what they utilize in an inverted way.

But the Masters or Illuminati of the White Lodge, utilize that Inner Light by freeing it from the ego, so that they can utilize it according to God's Intelligence, instead of through the filter of the "I", "me", or "myself"(or the "I", "me", "myself" of the demons that the Black Lodge serves)

A thread:

Other Side of the Illuminati

Regards

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Some interesting info on the Rotshchilds and Freemasonry:

Thanks.

I'll look it over.

Have you read any of the following threads?

Originally posted by Tamahu
Cinosamitna made some good points that are well worth studying:

Posts on Zionism and the Black Lodge

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You may want to consider that Illuminati is not in itself a bad thing.

In fact the very word implies Enlightenment.

The Illuminati are scumbags...pure and simple. I know what Illuminati means: Illuminated Ones....so what? They use the term which should be a good thing to name their organization which is a bad thing. It would be like me calling a pile of crap a bar of gold.

They feel they are "Illuminated" because they are so smart that they control most of the world and most of the world's money....and are succeeding in their plans for a NWO.

There is NOTHING good about the Illuminati. I checked out the first thread you posted about the "other side of the Illuminati." There is no other side. I'll check out the other threads also.

And BTW...we are getting off track again....can we get back to discussing the Masons?

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There is NOTHING good about the Illuminati. I checked out the first thread you posted about the "other side of the Illuminati." There is no other side. I'll check out the other threads also.

That's a pretty bold assumption to make.

In saying that; you are by default saying that Illuminated ones such as Yeshua, Muhammad, Buddha, Krishna, Lao-Tzu, etc...

...are "scumbags".

The only way one would could know which Religious Movements, Lodges, Fraternities, Illuminati, etc. are beneficent for Humanity and which ones aren't, would be to investigate them Internally, free from beliefs and prejudices of the mind.

I see much prejudice in the assertions you've made here.

Some of these Illuminati(not of the Black Lodge) have actually freed many minds from the prejudices and dogmatic tyranny of the likes of the Roman Church and from the atheistic dogmatism of the materialists as well.

The difficult thing about all this, is that many fraternities start out positive, but then end up becoming tools for the Black Lodge almost over night, due to the cunningness of the ego.

This is why Samael Aun Weor taught that we need to free our minds from all forms of sectarianism, schools, etc. and to follow the Will of our Being.

But he also stated that all Religions are like Pearls Strung on the Golden Thread of Divinity; meaning that they all, at some point, serve a purpose in showing us how to receive guidance from our Innermost.

A Gnostic instructor put it this way:

Gnostic Movements

At first glance, you cannot see what is happening in the depths of the ocean by the shape of the wave. In the same way, all the rifts and battles of the superficial level merely reflect tremendous battles being waged in the internal worlds, in combination with the ascending or descending paths of the combatants, and the initiatic requirements of each.

Yet, when one has some experience in these matters, one realizes that this is the way it has always been, and it is the way it will always be, so long as the ego remains with humanity. The fact is that movements and schools are vehicles which change drivers from time to time, and those drivers are on the one hand the Monads who are using their human souls to accomplish missions, and on the other hand the demons who are trying to advance their own causes. What is most interesting is that in the space of a breath a movement can shift from being guided by an Initiate on the ascending scale, to being guided by a demonic intelligence, and none of the members of that group will have a clue about it. Yet they go on arguing about who is the best, who has the most knowledge, etc.

This happened even with the chief of a worldwide religious order, whose lineage contained back-to-back opposites: at one moment the supreme head was really the great demon Jahve, and yet another leader (just before or just after Jahve) was actually a great Initiate of the White Lodge. (Do not bother asking me who I am talking about, for I will say no more about it).

Yet people go on assuming that the movement defines the members and leaders, when it is really the other way around. Just because someone calls himself Gnostic does not make him an angel.

Besides, most of the "history" of movements (and humanity) is all conjectural anyway. If you were there and a part of it, then I would be willing to consider it. But if you were not, then how can you say with confidence that said history has any truth in it?

Regards

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Masons? Bah why are people spending their time on the internet desputing about masons? There are good masons and bad masons. The good ones don't know the secrets of the 33rd degree masons.

Masonic Light.. i remember you back when i wrote that reptilian thread in 2005... You claim that you know everything about the masons. Not even I do. i don't.. that's just my opinion. NOBODY knows anything about the masons. We don't know anything about the NWO... it is what it is..

Is there a NWO. yes Are the masons bad, Yes and no.

Whatever, all this is on ATS is peoples opinions..

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Greetings RavenWindfree

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
There are good masons and bad masons. The good ones don't know the secrets of the 33rd degree masons.

What makes you think the Secrets of the 33rd Degree are "bad"?

Masonic Light.. i remember you back when i wrote that reptilian thread in 2005... You claim that you know everything about the masons.

Are you sure he said that?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Masons? Bah why are people spending their time on the internet desputing about masons? There are good masons and bad masons. The good ones don't know the secrets of the 33rd degree masons.

Masonic Light.. i remember you back when i wrote that reptilian thread in 2005... You claim that you know everything about the masons. Not even I do. i don't.. that's just my opinion. NOBODY knows anything about the masons. We don't know anything about the NWO... it is what it is..

Is there a NWO. yes Are the masons bad, Yes and no.

Wow, there's a feat. From your panel:

"RavenWindfree

I bolded the pertainant parts. Care to explain?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That's a pretty bold assumption to make.

In saying that; you are by default saying that Illuminated ones such as Yeshua, Muhammad, Buddha, Krishna, Lao-Tzu, etc...

...are "scumbags".

What? When I speak of the Illuminati..I am not talking about these people you mention. What are you talking about? The people you mention are great minds...they most certainly aren't Illuminati. They certainly ARE enlightened. Don't confuse the two!!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
From Dictionary.com :

il‧lu‧mi‧na‧ti / Pronunciation Key - [i-loo-muh-nah-tee, -ney-tahy]

–plural noun, singular

1. persons possessing, or claiming to possess, superior enlightenment.

2. (initial capital letter) a name given to different religious societies or sects because of their claim to superior enlightenment.

I don't much see what it has to do with world banking or controlling the world, to be honest...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Excitable_Boy

Well, the answer may be within at least having an idea of what Illuminati even is.

How do you know that the terms "Illuminati" and "Enlightenment" aren't synonymous?

You might start by finding out the etymology of the word; and who may have utilized it before the often mentioned Bavarian Illuminati did.

But you seem to be stuck in your opinions; and really, it would likely not do anyone any good to sit here and try to convince you to open your mind.

Only you can open your mind if you choose, and not anyone else.

(But ask yourself: "Who within me is opening my mind, and what is the mind to begin with, and how to open it?")

Regards

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That's a darned interesting statement RavenWindfree. What do YOU know about the 33rd Degree? When did YOU receive the 33rd Degree? What is the 33rd Degree about? What does it teach? Hm???

I received it in 2001 and was pretty darned impressed with the beautiful, impressive, dignified ceremony. Heck, they even gave me a ring with a big "33" on it (well, I'm sure part of my fee paid for it, but it was presented to me) along with long beautiful lectures pertaining to service to my God, my country and my fellow human beings.

Sure wasn't anything evil about it.

You must have received a different 33rd Degree, huh?

Masonic Light.. i remember you back when i wrote that reptilian thread in 2005... You claim that you know everything about the masons.

I'd be interested if you'd do an ATS search and produce that statement from Masonic Light, as I find myself girding up my loins to doubt that ML said that.

Not even I do. i don't.. that's just my opinion.

THAT, I don't doubt.

NOBODY knows anything about the masons.

Well, shucks! As a 25+ year member who's received all 33 Degrees of the Scottish Rite, all the York Rite Degrees, numerous invitational Degrees & Rites and has presided over several of the Masonic branches, I sure THOUGHT I knew something about the Masons.

I have to admit, I'm a bit taken back to find that I do not know anything about the organization I've given so much time and effort to.

We don't know anything about the NWO... it is what it is..
Is there a NWO. yes

Uhm. WAIT, now correct me if I'm right, but didn't you just say "we don't know anything about the NWO"

Are the masons bad, Yes and no.
True. There are MANY good ones. And, being a human organization, unfortunately, there are some bad ones.

True, but SOME opinions are based on fact. 'ya know?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well, the answer may be within at least having an idea of what Illuminati even is.

How do you know that the terms "Illuminati" and "Enlightenment" aren't synonymous?

For you and the guy who needed to share the webster's meaning of Illuminati:

The gentlemen you listed, Buddha, Krisha, etc....are enlightened, as in, being spiritually awake. The Illuminati, meaning the group that I am calling the Illuminati, are spitually dead. I am not using the word Illuminati as you are suggesting. It is a name given to the group that run the world and control most of its money. I can start a new religion called the Enlightened....it wouldn't mean we were.

I know the meanings of the two words. You need to look at the context!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In this forum, I should think EB has made it clear that when he refers to Aristocratic Illuminists he is not speaking of the average Free Mason, nor Catholic, or anyone else looking for spiritual enlightenment. If this is not the topic, then how many of us are now guilty but I think we can say that anyone who looks into the history of Free Masonry and the Papacy understand that both were involved in political interference to some degree. Some of us can today, admit as it were, the sinister and aristocratic role the Church has played at times. Free Masonry, the powerful opposing stream to Catholicism, has also had their role, their time, and their place of aristocratic behavior in history. We may all consider how the Church is no longer what it used to be – once it was in position of total influence but this influence has slowly shifted away, and over somewhat to the opposing currents. Let me give an example of when this change began to occur. Naturally, of course it was not before the time of Shakespeare and Elizabeth I, for it came about later. The Brit’s founded the Grand Lodge in Paris, but they let in the French and thus formed the Grande Orient. Other Grand Lodges were later formed under the French Lodge Jurisdiction (and not the English) and in other nations a similar situation occurred, with one Lodge sanctioning another.

Now to add to the points I have expressed thus far I want to shed some light on this by reminding us all that modern Free Masonry underwent a process, or rather a form of consolidation in England. This consolidation occurred in the early 1700’s but the basis of this new Lodge was built upon foundations which were much older. Had this not been the case, than no consolidation would have been necessary. So this part is fairly common knowledge to many, I would assume. May be what is not understood so well is that Britain, or England, or the UK was considered a separate entity from the British Empire. Now Freemasonry has remained within England – for the most part – and to put to politely, the essentially same respectable form in terms of what interests it peruses. However, this was not necessarily the case outside of Britain/UK/England. Now if any Lodge has been pursuing political interests it is the French Grand Orient. We may all ask why should any English Free Mason care about what the French Masons do politically speaking in another country provided that they do have some occult background, yet still why should it be any of their business?

Well, the First Grand Lodge in Paris was founded in 1725. It was not founded under the Jurisdiction of France - but under England! So, how did the French then turn around and start sanctioning other Grand Lodges under its OWN JURISTICTION in Paris in 1729? Obviously, the English must have let the French in!

Here are some Lodges, England had under her Jurisdiction after 1725:

Stockholm – 1726
Madrid – 1728
Gibraltar – 1729
Moscow – 1731
Florence – 1735
Geneva – 1735
Lisbon – 1736
Hamburg – 1737
Lausanne - 1739

These lodges become part of a network of political and occult impulses. These resembled little to nothing of anything like the Lodges in the United Kingdom. When we look back at the events which unfolded around this time, from the Jacobins and the horrors they created, the Cabonari and their political motivations and activities we start to see a trend. We recall the activities of the Cortes in Span for example. These groups were a powerful influence on their time, for they affected the cultures and brought about such men as Rousseau, or Voltaire, or ideas of enlightenment and an increase in the feeling of cynicism etc. Also the Illuminati connection to Free Masonry in Bavaria – who like the other movements were crushed by reactionary impulses but still continued to work on underground and mysteriously appear later on in “the ideals” of men who now govern the economical and political agendas of the world today. Were all these changes made by Free Masons? No! However can we deny the role of Free Masons in much of this? I think if we look closer, we shall find many politicians are sitting behind the scenes of all this and so we can now start to form a picture of what was occurring.

Alternatively, in the banking world, some of these men do refer to themselves as "illuminists" and many are also Free Masons but that is not all they are. David Rockefeller claims to be Baptist, yet he is also a member of a lodge in New York and also attends Jewish Passover etc. There are some 92 degrees to be found in certain Western Lodges and even up to 96 degrees! These men do hold such degrees – however irregular they may seem. As you may know, the CEO of Enron was just sentenced, along with his chief CFO to 25 years and 8 years (I think) respectively. Upon the verdict the CEO of Enron spilled beans that 4 other Banks were involved: He named Royal Bank, CIBC, Bank of America and one more. In actuality, there were 10 Banks (including Chase-Manhattan and the other typical criminals) involved in the scam. I should know since I watch them illegally manipulating the market every trading day and they never get tried. They are above the law and they have been doing this for a long time now. As I have said, some of these men are Freemasons and if we may call them ‘Evil Masons’ that do see themselves as being Illuminated also, it should not surprise us. Consider that most evil men, do not usually see themselves as evil. For they see themselves as good men working God’s Will, and they see Good coming from Evil – they work the Left Handed path and view it as part of God’s overall plan for the world, to do so.

Now, people murder and get sentenced to 8 years after parole. Some heinous criminals may get life without parole but were the sentences fair for the CEO and CFO? What happened to the other players and where did all that money go? Could the masterminds have escaped justice once again? Not that I support the CEO and CFO, they deserve to be punished and have their wealth taken, but 25 years is a ridiculous sentence! Obviously, these men were not a part of the big boy Illuminists clan. It becomes apparent that 2 different court systems are in place: one for us “non-illuminated” people and that includes the CEO and CFO of Enron, and another for the so-called Illuminists. The people who place such pretty symbols on THEIR FED note did not place it there unless they view themselves as being of such noble abilities, as in how they create money from nothing – a form of manipulation, a trick of the magic playing card, is it not? Do you think the owners of the FED are noble and have the right to call themselves illuminated? Neither do I, but that does not change the reality of how they perceive themselves.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Great post Cinosamitna. Thank you for the contribution. I'd give you a WATS but am fresh out until Sunday.

Thanks for staying on the Mason subject and for the new info!!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Do you think the owners of the FED are noble and have the right to call themselves illuminated? Neither do I, but that does not change the reality of how they perceive themselves.

But which owners of the FED have ever referred to themselves as "Illuminati"? The Bavarian Illuminati called themselves that because they wished to propagate the ideals and teachings of the intellectual movement of the time, which was called the Enlightenment. They weren't necessarily claiming to be as "enlightened" as Buddha or Lao-Tze, but only that they were interested in the enlightened search for truth.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

And what "secrets" would those be? Are you claiming to be a 33° Mason?

Masonic Light.. i remember you back when i wrote that reptilian thread in 2005...

I don't remember. Can you give us the link?

You claim that you know everything about the masons.

When did I claim that?

NOBODY knows anything about the masons.

I think you mean that no one knows everything about Masonry. However, lots of folks know lots of stuff about Masonry, as many have studied the subject for years.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

But which owners of the FED have ever referred to themselves as "Illuminati"?

They ALL consider themselves the Illuminati or "Illuminated Ones." They think they are above everyone on the planet as they control most of it and most of the planet's money.

Now.......how about staying on the topic of FreeMasons?

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

They ALL considered themselves the Illuminati or "Illuminated Ones."

Who said?

Now.......how about staying on the topic of FreeMasons?

Then how about not making blanket statements that cannot be verified, and trying to dodge the issue when challenged on it?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

They ALL considered themselves the Illuminati or "Illuminated Ones."

Who said?

quote: Now.......how about staying on the topic of FreeMasons?

Then how about not making blanket statements that cannot be verified, and trying to dodge the issue when challenged on it?

Masonic Light....CHILL OUT! When have I dodged anything? It is a fact that these international bankers and their families, etc....consider themselves to be the Illuminati and are the ones leading us to a NWO. That isn't a blanket statement....it's a reality...like it or not.

And where was the challenge?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It is a fact that these international bankers and their families, etc....consider themselves to be the Illuminati and are the ones leading us to a NWO. That isn't a blanket statement....it's a reality...like it or not.

This is the problem EB - it isn't a fact. Not a proven one anyway. It's opinion.

And you're the one linking the 'Illuminati' and the freemasons, not ML or me.

It's a well know fact that the freemasons have nothing to do with the Illuminati. Everyone knows that... (sheesh!)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join