It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wow, finally a realistic card game. I'm done with those stupid hearts and spades!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Does anyone think that some Mossad false flag attacks were

planned from this card game ?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It is pretty amazing when stuff like this "predicts" the future. It could be reality projecting itself across space and time, and into some keen person's intuition. I think big events in time create ripples in the time wave going forwards AND backwards, and artists and such can be sensitive to such things, and not even know it.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dizasterus

Hate to burst your collective bubble But...

I've been playing the Illuminati card game since the early eighties. I worked with and am friends with Steve Jackson and I can assure you he thinks the idea that conspiracy theorists think these cards are a smoking gun is down right hilarious.

A couple of years before the re-release of INWO as a collectable card variant of the original boxed game, SJG was served with a cease and desist order by the federal government, who raided the offices because one of the games designers was in league with some low level hacker types and SJG were working on a book for their GURPS system that was supposed to be about FICTIONAL cyber hacking. The federal warrant allowed them to seize every piece of electronic equipment in the office.

SJG counter sued and won substantial damages. The incident has gone down in legend in the hobby and Steve, being the crafty guy that he is, cleverly turned it into a marketing spin for his company. (Volunteer sales reps for the company who represent the games at conventions are referred to as Men In Black)

The WTC card art is understandable because of the previous terror attack on the WTC. Likewise the Pentagon card, given the symbolic nature of that building and the setting of the game in the subculture of conspiracy theorists.

Prior to these events, the original Illuminati card game was their most famous and best selling product, so SJG incorporated the illuminate pyramid into their logo.

Move along people, nothing to see here. The joke is on you if you buy into any of the hype about the game being some sort of tool of the illuminati.

Look up Irony in the dictionary folks.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The card that says conspiracy theorist actually help out because they come up with new ideas made me laugh. But I guess that could be true. I've heard of the card game but never saw the cards in detail. After looking at them, the game seems a lot more interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join