It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what i saw this morning at work...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
this is not to scale obviously, but this is what i saw at work about 6:20 AM CDT this morning when i went outside to have a smoke... it was dawn and the moon was in the east... below it were two bright lights in the sky, flickering... they were completely stationary so i thought they may have been planets, but then i was like, planets don't flicker like stars; and there were no other stars visible at the time... within a minute or so of watching these lights, the one on the right suddenly went out, like someone shut it off... a few minutes later, the light on the left did the same thing... i was like, wtf was that?!?!? lol... i went back inside and that's when a new object was tracked and then the triangle appeared on NASA TV... i don't know where the shuttle was at the time i saw this, but i don't think it has anything to do with what they saw this morning...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I saw a light in the sky one night that did the same thing. I must have watched it just setting there for a couple of moments,then all of a sudden, like it knew it was being watched, it just shut off. It was weird.

new topics

join