It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! STS 115 object in triangle formation same as that from STS 75

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can't believe that I'm the first one to make this connection and suddenly I think the footage of the objects that form a triangle from STS 115 are so incredibly significant.

First, we have to go back to STS 75, the famous Tether incident, where the broken experimental propulsion system and 12 mile long tether was investigated by numerous objects.

In particular we got a close up of a disc shaped pulsating object with a "hole" in the middle of it, now please note that in STS 115 the bottom right corner of the triangle is a disc shaped, pulsating object with a HOLE in the middle. This is extraordinary in that we have two seperate missions with objects that are behaving the SAME way!!

First, the links:

STS 115 triangle formation, please note bottom right object is clearly disc shaped with a "hole" in the middle and is pulsating!

www.nos.nl...

Nuts, I don't have the time to find a decent video but I have been able to find this sped up video of the close up objects investigating the tether from STS 75

www.youtube.com...

Now I will attempt the screenshots.

From STS 115 - note bottom right object

From STS 75 note the object near the tether

Now let's take a look at the object from STS 115 but zoomed in

What is FURTHER SIGNIFICANT is that NASA tried to claim that the objects from STS 75 were camera reflections, or the way the camera was seeing "particles"

But now in STS 115 these are considered real objects, not dust particles or a type of lens flare or reflection.

This time, NASA is acknowledging that the disc shaped, pulsating object with a "hole" in the middle is something real and tangible.

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As much as I like Dunkin' Donuts ads, they sure are missing a marketing opporunity here.

Is there any way of comparing these donuts to the rings they're talking about? If these rings are thick and have holes drilled along the perimeter of the ring, okay, kinda matchs. But if not...

[edit on 21-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The hole in the middle may not however, be a hole.

The theory by one of the guys that made the NASA video footage - smoking gun documentary makes an interesting hypothesis that the "hole" is in fact an effect caused by a gravity based drive.

The speculation is that gravity is so intense in the area of the hole that light can't penetrate it and bends around it. Thus the object is in fact disc shaped but the propulsion system makes it appear like a torus (donut).

But yeah, how cool would it be to see Dunkin Donut commercials featuring NASA footage of UFOs.

"We don't just make donuts, we make INTERSTELLAR DONUTS!!"

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Or it could be a pixel saturation effect on the CCD. I'm going to stare at this footage some more after work, and think real hard about if this is really saturation or a visible hole.

Did NASA state that these were 'rings'? I guess that would cancel out the CCD saturation belief, then.

Incidentally, Leevi claims to have seen such an out of focus blob fly over his house. That is interesting, since his eye will focus correctly if it can, and it is possible that the thing looks like something out of focus with a hole because of lensing of light (such as by a propulsion source, etc.)

But the problem is that NASA can always just claim this is a near field effect. So it won't get us anywhere. We need higher resolution, or the simultaneous perspective of more than one camera. NASA doesn't seem to be big on providing such perspectives to the public. I wonder if they have fottage of the debri from more than one camera at the same time?

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Did NASA state that these were 'rings'? I guess that would cancel out the CCD saturation belief, then.

Yep

Hale said that the mysterious objects all probably came from the shuttle, and that his best guest is that one piece was probably an orange plastic filler placed in between the tiles that protect the shuttle from the blasting heat of re-entry. He said another object appeared to a garbage bag.

The other pieces were described by Jett as two rings and a piece of foil.

Then...

Hale said they were nothing to worry about: "Sorry, we're being a litterbug here."

Hahaha
... not! I get a $25,000 fine when I'm caught littering

Big marketing opportunity for Ziploc "So strong, they survive extreme thermal variances of 4 layers of atmosphere, and mach 15 escape velocity to get into space!"

I wonder if they have fottage of the debri from more than one camera at the same time?

I have seen two different angles of the debris on that other thread that's popular. I may be mistaken but I thought one was from the back and the other from the front.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you watch the footage of the triangle formation movie;

ground control says: "Just confirming for the viewers at home, there is infact only one object in view at the moment, the 2 rings are camera artifacts or reflections"

atronaut: "ahh negative, we have a visual on three objects"

ground control: "......."

and that is the same dialogue i heared when i was watching the event live on nasa tv.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This article is talking about the same tether incident / STS-115 NASA UFO connection as you describe above.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I can confirm that in general, lbennie, I heard a similar conversation.

The way I heard it was something like (paraphrasing):

Controller: And those two things are artefacts?
Astronaut: Negative

And so on.

Its interesting data. I'm looking forward to what it will contribute to our knowledge of how to interpret these STS mission videos.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Regarding the conversation between the Astronauts and Mission Control it just seems to me that the astronauts are trying to send a message to "us", the kind of people that frequent ATS.

In fact, I think the astronauts are on to something and every time they encounter these "anomolous" objects should start querying NASA if anything fell off the shuttle and if their safe to land.

Because, it would appear that they're simply not allowed to mention Extra Terrestrial craft but because of the Columbia incident they are more than able to mention that they're spotting debris and query whether their return is safe.

If they could just continue this course of action with consistency whenever they encounter more pulsating donut (torus) like craft then some real interesting waves could be made.

After all, you can't condem a man (or woman) for wanting to come home alive.

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
If you watch the footage of the triangle formation movie;

ground control says: "Just confirming for the viewers at home, there is infact only one object in view at the moment, the 2 rings are camera artifacts or reflections"

atronaut: "ahh negative, we have a visual on three objects"

ground control: "......."

I either missed that or didn't see the same video, but hilarious nonetheless.

You have voted lbennie for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That was epic. I wish we could ask the astronauts about this statement in great detail. But, I'm sure the next mission that goes up will have a little "something extra" in the briefing to keep in mind the camera's eye is upon them and not to say anything contradictory to ground control.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by saint4God]

[edit on 22-9-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There was surely something out there wich even NASA still cant explain (or are keeping silent).

more vids about strange anomalies at the STS 115 mission:

www.youtube.com...
video.google.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
FAUX NEWS: www.youtube.com...

Buzz Aldrin talking about an encounter: www.youtube.com...

it almost looks like were being monitored..

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Arent there anymore people who find the explenations by NASA disturbing?
Or is everyone buying that this could again be space debris (remember space around earth is MASSIVE) as NASA says they are thinking.
My opninion is that this again are lies and they do know that we are not alone. They know most people buy these vague explenations becuz most people are not concerned in this matter.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm with you there. I got involved in the NASA 115 thread when it opened during the final days of that Atlantis mission.

We were watching footage and reporting what we were seeing on that thread. I watched their first briefing and wrote what they said...

NASA knows these objects are not theirs.

For the longest time, apparently, it was suggested that NASA didn't want to address the subject of ufos so their reputation wasn't compromised - Buzz Aldrin says as much in his video - but what they've done is far worse than damanging their reputation by admitting to something that many might call unbelievable, and that is to lie bold faced to the people of this planet about something as plain as the nose on our face.

When we see objects manuevering in unbelievable ways - ways that make clear these objects are far beyond our technology AND are intelligently controlled - inside and outside of our atmosphere - we know these are ET/ufo craft. Period.

People watching these videos - those that aren't impenetrably stupid (no offense to anyone who may be skeptical still, but you're a shrinking number) - can see this as self-evident.

You do not need to be a NASA astronomer to make this fundamental observation. How do ice crystals, apparently the size of the shuttle itself, travel at thousands of miles an hour - and make ninety degree angle turns AWAY from the Earth's atmosphere, and speed back out into space?!

There was an article posted on the Aliens & UFOs thread yesterday, Friday, about a daylight ufo sighting right over Chicago's O'Hare Airport.

Here is an excerpt from the article,

At approximately 16:30 p.m. (Central) on Tuesday, November 07, 2006, Federal authorities at O'Hare Airport received a report that approximately a dozen witnesses were observing a small, round disc-shaped object, metallic in appearance, which hovered over Gate C17 at that airport.

The article also states,

The first witness apprised the flight crew of Flight 446 of the existence of the object above their aircraft, and we believe both the pilot and copilot were witness to the bizarre object, as well. The witness also contacted his supervisors, who also witnessed the object, which was visible for approximately 2 minutes.

Finally,

At the end of that time, the object was seen to suddenly accelerate straight up at a very rapid pace, and it "shot" through the solid overcast, which was at 1,900 feet at the time. The witness added that the object appeared to leave a "hole" in the clouds, where it had streaked upwards through the overcast.

SOURCE

NASA has done far worse than risk their reputation by admitting the possibility of life from other planets visiting our planet (in an irony too painful to ignore, this in fact IS NASA's raison d'etre) - they have lied to the public they purport to serve as our emissaries into space - a lie that has now worn so thin and self-evident as to make the program appear as nothing more than an effete laughing stock to the ufo community.

As we as a planet become more and more immersed every day in the reality of extraterrestrial contact, and as sensible, aware citizens become more and more accustomed to this reality, NASA will only seem to be further inept, and fumbling in the steaming excrement they've tried to peddle since their inception. And I'm happy to let them do it...

[edit on 9-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 9-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The time will come that these sightings cant be denied by NASA.
We need some very close encounters

new topics

top topics

join