It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Black Dahlia an Alien Abduction Victim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
With the movie now out about the famous "Black Dahlia" case, I did a little research into the history of the actual murder. There is a lot of info out there and I will post a few links later, but as I read up on the case it became more and more similar to a cattle mutilation event. She was cut cleanly in half, both halves completely washed clean and drained of blood. She had skin in certain areas removed (around the mouth, breasts, etc ) and was similarly found in a grassy area.

Could she have been an early victim of Alien Abduction? She was killed in January of 1947, six months before Roswell. One scenerio could be that she was indeed killed by Aliens and later, after the US allegedly formed a treaty with the Aliens, Human mutilations stopped per the treaty but cattle was allowed instead. Of course, their is no proof to offer for this hypothesis, other than the condition of her corpse.

I have been trying to find her autopsy results to no avail. I did find some gruesome photos of her body at the crime scene and on the coroners table.

This is more or less wild conjecture on my part, and she was probably killed by a maniac but I would like to hear some opinions as to if this is worth pursuing.

[edit on 9/20/2006 by Jeddyhi]

join