It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man has invented all new physics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow. Here's a guy who has reinvented physics as we know it. I mean, he completely invalidates the Einsteinian idea of physics and the universe, dismisses all known science that has come before him.

The best part: He's French.

Link

Mod Edit: Shortened link to fit screen

[edit on 9/20/06/20 by junglejake]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hmmm, ok first of all your link doesn't work because not the whole part is hyperlinked. And when I copied/pasted the whole thing into the browser I got this: Radiation curable ink and preparation method and image forming method using the same . What does that have to do with physics?

You sure you got the correct link?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
this poster made a mistake....his other post on cold fusion is no good either...both have incorrect links.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Link

Mod Edit: Shortened link to fit screen

[edit on 9/20/06/20 by junglejake]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
this poster is a fraud....his other post on cold fusion is no good either...both have incorrect links. Go waste someone else's time and not ours here at ATS.

Fraud? Me? You're so quick to believe that aliens are hanging around secretly on Earth and you call me a fraud?

These links should be fixed.....

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
You're so quick to believe that aliens are hanging around secretly on Earth and you call me a fraud?

I NEVER said I believe in aliens....I would LIKE to...but until I see them with my own eyes.......I am on the fence.

I changed my post...you are no fraud.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Another bogus patent. It is amazing that this guy claims that Entrons and Tronnies have a specific size...I wonder how he measured them.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
People have been bashing Einsteins theory since he introduced it. Yet it has stood the test of time, classical and non-quantum in its nature, it remains the most sucessful theory in physics.

top topics

join