It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Biological UFOs appear to be similar to Atlantis ones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Atlantis objects:
"Clip"
here

"Plastic Bag"
here

Now these objects have been floating arround the Mexico skies for a while now. Look at their jelly like movement. They are transparent and formless. Just like the "Clip" and "Platic Bag".

Mexico Biological UFO expelling spheres

2nd Biological UFO

Mexico "Clip like UFO"

Mexico morphing UFO

What do you think? Could this be a new form of biological jelly like being? Could the deep dark space be teaming with these creatures?

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This jelly like thing was cought on camera in a later NASA Shuttle mission.

Take a look at it and tell me what you think?

See here

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
jelly is kool..maybe it was searching for the peanut butter sandwich orbiting earth??

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
thanks for gathering those clips together cabanman, the objects do share a striking similiarity to the objects around Atlantis now.

i'm think parasites feeding off us or earth in some way, probably not even extraterrestial, probably just another species of something we haven't officially discovered yet that has been here above us for eons.. or quantum physics and there from another dimension??

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I may not know what the word for balloon is in spanish is but I'm pretty sure it's not UFO. Maybe someone can give those people a better video camera and take the tequela away. Biological UFO sounds like a lot of helium to me.

mikell

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
last time i checked, balloons don't twist and transist through out the sky while discharging red and blue orbs from it's core. last time i checked a balloon at that altitude wouldn't be half the size of the object taped in mexico.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Speaking of size, anyone heard anything about what scale these things are supposed to be?

There is some sort of similarity between the objects but i guess that goes for a lot of different things. The "bag" almost looks like some object captured with lots of motionblur to it...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not a balloon but lots of balloons nothing more nothing less. We have a local festival that releases groups all weekend. See whatever you want and enjoy

mikell

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Before you start the laughing, aren't you supposed to bring proof that these are indeed 1-mile long helium balloons? Where is your proof? Bring it, show us how much you know about balloons and the way they are supposed to act up in the air.

To say that these are balloons is a good argument, but does not make it 100% true. I could say that it looks like a flying dragon. So does this mean that this indeed is a flying dragon? Should I laugh at you and say that you are crazy for believing that these are balloons? NO, of course not. Unless I get 100% proof positive that they indeed are flying dragons I could then say hey your wrong, they are dragons. And even If I would never trash you because I know that I am better than that.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
These are obviously trans-dimensional psychic leaches sucking out our vital fluids to drive their inter-stellar organo-batteries.

new topics

top topics

join