It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez speaks at United Nations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez just delivered a speech at the United Nations, where he made himself look like a total fool and raving lunatic.

He said Bush needs a shrink.

He said Bush was the devil.

He said the podium still smells like sulphur (referring to Bush's speech there yesterday).

The only good thing he said was that he offered to relocate the UN in his country. I say, please do! It's prime real estate, and should be put to a better use than it's current purpose.

Then he can adorn the building with statues of Marx.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I know that the property where the UN sits is supposedly UN forever and not part of America anymore.

I say that's bull.

There is no reason why Americans should have to put up with that whack Chavez on American soil. There is no reason why Americans should have to put up with that terrorist criminal who runs Iran either.

He was one of the terrorists who took Americans hostage for 444 days in Iran, wasn't he???
And yet we not only let him into our country but we treat him as a legitimate world leader. He's just a terrorist thug.

Wonder how the former hostages who were held for 444 days feel about him being here?

For crying out loud ... we are dumping billions into that UN and all it does is bite the hand that feeds it (and gives it room and board!!)

Kick out the UN. Make it pay it's own bills somewhere else. I'm sure that the City of New York would be VERY happy. I remember Guiliani talking about NYC loosing millions of dollars due to heavy unpaid parking fines piled up by UN officials.

Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US! And doggonit that IS US soil; I don't care what the Rockefellers or the Morgans say.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think the best response to either of those wacko's speeches is

"You wouldn't be able to criticize your own country back on your own soil. Be thankful for the United States of America, where we have Freedom of Expression."

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If ever there was a doubt about Hugo Chavez's sanity, he laid them to rest emphatically. He's a certifiable whack job.

Please let Venezuela play host to the parasites of the UN. Please....New York can find much better use for the site.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hey seagull. I know that the land is supposedly not American land anymore. Rockafeller (who whoever) gave it to the UN and basically gave away America. I don't care .... as far as Americans are concerned that is still American property and i think we should take it back.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am in total agreement with you. We've been a good host for the past half century, and been castigated for various "crimes" the whole time. When does enough become enough?

top topics

join