It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN: Front for the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Many conspiracy theorists mistrust the UN, and in fact, it is a political football, now in one team's hands, next in the other's.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad thinks the UN is just a Western tool, wielded by the USA and Britain to serve their own purposes.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accused the U.S. and Britain of committing acts of 'aggression, occupation and violation of international law.' ..."The abuse of the Security Council, as an instrument of threat and coercion, is indeed a source of grave concern," said Ahmadinejad. ..."It must be acknowledged that as long as the council's unable to act on behalf of the entire international community in a transparent, just and democratic manner, it will neither be legitimate or effective," ...

...Iran's president lashed out at the UN for inaction and delay when the Israeli military abducted Palestinian government officials and launched air strikes that ended up killing Lebanese civilians and UN observers. ..."When the power behind the atrocities is itself a permanent member of the Security Council, how then can the council fulfill its responsibilities?" he said.

On the subject of Iran's nuclear activities, Ahmadinejad said they were "transparent, peaceful and under the watchful eye" of United Nations inspectors. He questioned why his country was being denied its own nuclear program when others have not.

UN being abused by West

IMO - Ahmadinejad's position on the holocaust is dead wrong.

But he's right that the UN is just a political front for the corporate NWO. As he says, "As long as the council's unable to act on behalf of the entire international community in a transparent, just and democratic manner, it will neither be legitimate or effective."

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I agree that America has been using bullying tactics with the security council- look at Iraq, we completely ignored the SC and other watchdog groups and went ahead and invaded Iraq. Regardless of the position of the Council or the UN-

I think that there's going to be a serious false-flag attack on American Soil, leading to an American-Iranian nuclear conflict, if not World War 3.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
No, I don't think so. They're too ineffective. They do however, allow the top classes to conregate and to control any upcoming people, whom they don't like from coming to or going to the top.
Sad, but true.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by somedaythetruth]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It isn't only the US, it is all the UNSC members. China blocked going to the Sudan for a while because they were giving China oil. China blocked Japan becoming a member because they don't like them. Yet nobody talks about China, I forgot.

top topics

join