It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Review Tonight -- "Ask The (2 out of 3) Amigos"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
We're moving headlong to getting our podcast groove back and will be cranking out episode two of the new "ATS Review" tonight.

A new segment which is a spin-off of the old, "Ask The Overlord" will be "Ask The Amigos" where Springer and I (and Simon when he can join us) will answer your quesitons about ATS, life, and the universe.

Post your questions in this thread, and will pick the cream of the crop for tonight's show.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What is each of you drinking at the moment, and what is your opinion on cider as an alternative drink?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Do you still have that dog? I remember something from ages back . . . is it still fine? I mean, you just never know with small animals; I know mine starts tripping whenever a stranger comes within 20 metres.

edit: Just realized that it's 'Amigos,' and not 'Overlord,' and so, while the dog question still stands, do any one of the Three ATS Amigos think that ATS will ever grow too large to handle? What, with the TV show that was due to be here a decade ago (
) and all that, membership rates are just going to SHOOT up. Already over 68, 500 people are members, and I can see that number jumping into the hundreds of thousands once this site becomes even more widely known.
Do you have any plans you can fall back onto in case too many members sign up, like mass cullings of anyone that comes from australia or the UK, or that has an underscore in their username?

[edit on 20/9/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Do yous two have a an opinion on where the political future of America is heading?.
And do yous two think torture should be legalized?.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe at one time in a thread you had mentioned that you are an athiest (or I think you said that.) How has this tied in with your outlook on American politics (left and right both use religion for their purposes), and how do you think the relentless marriage of politics and religion (as unfortunate as I think it is) will affect our country as a whole?

Also, do you believe that we will ever see this division of left/right come to an end, to lessen the distraction from moving forward as a country?

Of course, if I am recalling incorrectly that you said you were an athiest, please disregard the first one.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Mines a simple question,

Have you SO or Springer ever been to the UK?

And is there anywhere here you would like to see?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
S.O. I know you've mentioned were active in conspiracy theory discussion and investigation back in the days of the Iran Contra affair. I'd like to hear you guys discuss a little about your thoughts on those events, and perhaps any aspects that might not be so well known. I'm particularly interested in what you think of Bush Snr's secret Crisis Management Center, REX 84, and Senator Daniel Inouye torpedoing Congressman Jack Brooks' attempts to investigate and publicize that very issue.

[edit on 2006-9-20 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What do either of you think about the widespread examples of police 'over-policing'? Such as how police have so quickly resorted to the gassing, arresting, beating, or just plain shooting of citizens in a variety of situations, from protests years ago to events in the present day.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This question has been burning on my mind for several days for various reasons. I initially wanted to post it in a private forum, but perhaps something public like this would be better:

I'm concerned ATS and similar conspiracy sites could be used by real terrorist groups to transmit messages. As opposed to, for lack of a better description, "mainstream" sites, posting cryptic messages here could be quite easy. If I know member X is a member of my terrorist cell and posts something like: "The Bible Codes say the Brooklyn Bridge will be attacked on 12/12/2006" it would be just lost in the static of everyone else's chitchat about prophecies etc. But if there was an organized group knowing member X was their leader, couldn't that be a perfect way to send a message without the signal outweighing the static? Is there anything being done from preventing this from happening?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just to re-emphasize part of w_t_r 's post ,
so it doesn't sneak by,
what IS the news on the tv show.
Haven't seen any 'carrots', in quite a while.

Should we be looking for AlltheAboveTopSecretTelevisionAnswers.com?

On a side note, SO , I have been an Overview fan since the beginning, well before joining,
and just wanted to take this chance to let you know you can increase your official fan base from
3 to at least 4 .

Seriously, tho , you make it sound effortless and we share the same sense of dry, snide humor.

(Do you remember the original Popeye cartoons , where he would mumble the smart a** comments in between dialogue?)

And of course always loved the 2 outa 3 specials, to get a sense of the inner minds of ATS.

Ok, enough BNing.....on with the show

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm sure you've both wondered about an October Surprise for this election year. What are your theories on what might happen between now and November to either postpone or rig the elections, preventing a change of party in Congress? Or do you (each) think that even if they change political hands, the same puppet masters will be in control?

One of your most loyal fans,
Benevolent Heretic

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This my question

Are you all good looking, tall and handsome?

Age is no required.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What do you think of the different pieces of "space junk"and UFOS that have appeared on the latest shuttle mission STS-115?

If this is usual why the BIG story now?I would love to hear your thoughts ...cheers ....KUHL

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What happened to the interview with Nick Pope, that Simon was going to do?

Strip mine on the moon??? Really???

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hey guys, looking forward to the next iteration. Would love to hear Simon involved as well!

My question involves a bit of ball (crystal ball that is!) gazing. What do you think ATS will look like in 2020? Projected membership numbers? What forums and threads will still be around (will the 757 hit the Pentagon thread be up to page 2323? Will the aircraft project forum still be discussing whether an Su-30MKI can really do a half cobra with pike while taking a high off-boresight R-73 shot at a flaring 22? Will reptiles still rule Britain?). Can you think of any future conspiracies that we might be talking about (alternative fuels, Mars colonisation, how Britiney Spears got elected the first female US president, etc). Any other future ideas that you care to talk about?

Thanks in advance,

Willard

Edit - Grammar and spelling buffoonery

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Willard856]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Where does the Superhero SkepticOverlord (your avatar) come from? What was the creative process behind that?

new topics

top topics

join