It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Buffallo Born

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
A white buffalo has been born on the 16th September in Wisconsin.

This is even more mysterious, as it is on the same farm that saw the birth of the previous two white buffalo's. The odds of a white buffalo being born are around 1 in 1 million though it must be much higher for the same farm to produce the previous two as well.

The white buffalo is very important in many of the native American prophecies, and beliefs. It is said that when the brotherhood of man comes together this sign will be seen and the buffalo will change colours from white, to brown/black, to red then yellow then back to white again. This is meant to signify the four races that in ancient American Indian Philosophy were given by the creator four powers and colours, who were then scattered across the world, to reunite one day in the future.If however the "circle of man" is not completed then the creator will destroy all of the earth except the "Children of the Earth" who will repopulate the land after this event.

MILWAUKEE (AP) - September 16, 2006 - A farm in Wisconsin is quickly becoming hallowed ground for American Indians with the birth of its third white buffalo, an animal considered sacred by many tribes for its potential to bring good fortune and peace.

Thousands of people stopped by Heider's Janesville farm after the birth of the first white buffalo, a female named Miracle who died in 2004 at the age of 10. The second was born in 1996 but died after three days.

I think this one may signify due to recent events, and the last such buffalo having close links to sept 11th (see thread below) that we have to take in the west the traditional wisdom within and as believed by the Indians see this as time to

The birth of a white male buffalo means men need to take responsibility for their families and the future of the tribe, Hand said.

6abc news

I find this intriguing and will be watching closely.

Kind Regards

Mischevious ELF

ATS Thread White Buffalo and 9-11Other White Buffalo ATS thread
White Buffalo Home page (previous dead one)
Traditional beliefs on the White Buffalo

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
thanks for the link
very intresting that there was more then one
at the farm.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The lakota people have an anciant story about 2000 years old that amongst other things the white buffalo of their time:

One of them was the sweat lodge, or the purification ceremony. One of them was the naming ceremony, child naming. The third was the healing ceremony. The fourth one was the making of relatives or the adoption ceremony. The fifth one was the marriage ceremony. The sixth was the vision quest. And the seventh was the sundance ceremony, the people's ceremony for all of the nation.

Lakota People White Buffalo Story (native Indian Page)

below a medicine mans (lakota people) words on the last White Calf "Miracle"

Chief Arvol Looking Horse 19th Generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe

Hopi White Buffalo/White Brother prophecy 1972

I believe this calf is very special for another reason, it was born just prior to the recent eclipse of the full moon in pisces and there is another eclipse on the solstice coming up, which is rare within itself.

All very interesting stuff, watch closely guys.

Regards

Elf
MischeviouslyCoveringhimselfInTipex

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

anciant story about 2000 years old

this is interesting....i have heard about this story for a few years now. but there are other stories out there that are just as old. and if you bring those stories up there are people that say its all just a bunch of nonsense. and i belive you know which ones im talking about. they all connect tho...thats the interesting part of it. thanks for the linkage.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting... There seems to be alot of truth coming out lately... Is this a significant sign? .... With all the stuff with atlantis, all the new investigations about aliens... Maybe this is a sign to sa y we are movinng forward to something huge. I ve been feeling something strong coming for a couple months now... and now with this white buff... it makes it all more interested after readin about the native americans and what they have to say. Nice find

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Another recently born White Buffalo, male was born up there in Farmington, Pa

see a report at www.heraldstandard.com...

from herald standard, 4 dec '06

Lenape Indians, indigenous to the Fayette County area, from the Standing Stone Village, have offered three names to the zoo for the sacred animal.

(...)

Kenahkihineu = 'watch over us'
Luwan Alankw= 'winter star'
Wulileu = 'good news'

(since i wasn't aware of any Lenape trib, here's a link: woodlandzoo.net...
that has a click link for a 'directions' map to the ZOO thats between Uniontown
and Farmington, Pa location)

new topics

top topics

join