It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Color is God?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoBrandonRaps

Well if god has "an inquenchable fire" he should get himself right on over to

www.tums.com...

I had an inquenchable fire once... oh man, it was terrible!

It doesn't say that he has an unquenchable fire; it states that "HE IS an unquenchable fire."

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Then HE IS that rash that I had on my #### for a week until I visited my dermatologist? Man, I cleared up my "God" with some preperation H.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Then HE IS that rash that I had on my #### for a week until I visited my dermatologist? Man, I cleared up my "God" with some preperation H.

May you get many more.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It doesn't say that he has an unquenchable fire; it states that "HE IS an unquenchable fire."

SpeakerofTruth, if God is an unquenchable fire, is He red, white, blue, black, green, purple...? Or is He any combination of these? God loves all colors, otherwise He would not have created them all!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Then why did he subject the Red Black and Brown to death and disease at the hands of the white in his name?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
SpeakerofTruth, if God is an unquenchable fire, is He red, white, blue, black, green, purple...? Or is He any combination of these? God loves all colors, otherwise He would not have created them all!!!

I said earlier that I view God as being a huge ball of blue light.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lol, read revelations chapter 4-5 God is not just a spirit or a ball of light, I laugh because the bible says it we are made in his imiage. Revelations says That zGod SITS on a CHAIR holding in his right HAND the scroll of seven seals. Show God has a body. Jesus comes and takes that scroll out of God's hands, showing Jesus is not God, but a offspring of God.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join