It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Experience Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I believe He experiences Hell and Heaven always. I have lived for 40 years and no matter how hard I try to distance myself from Satan and Hell, I still experience it. Human beings are crying as they leave their mothers' wombs. In fact, I saw on the news, with the aid of ultrasound technology, we even cry as fetuses during pregnancy. I search for 2 hours of happiness each day to combat the 22 hours of sadness and horror. Some days, I am lucky to find one second of happiness. Do I see a psychiatrist? You betcha. The medications help but do not cure the depression that I believe completely permeates the Universe in the past, present, and will in the future.

Does God experience Hell?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
no matter how hard I try to distance myself from Satan and Hell, I still experience it. I search for 2 hours of happiness each day to combat the 22 hours of sadness and horror. The medications help but do not cure the depression that I believe completely permeates the Universe in the past, present, and will in the future.

You need to get out of the Catholic church. It does not bring a person to salvation and does not tell the truth.

You need the truth desperately.

www.charlesstanleyinstitute.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
[sarcasm]Oh no..."god" is too good for hell .....so he justs sends us there if we are bad and do not follow him to the letter.....even his precious son got to leave hell but not us ...we get to stay forever [/sarcasm]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"Does God Experience Hell?"

yes, or god is not everywhere at all times.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
75% of the earth is hell.

1) you tell people in the middle-east (iraq/alfganistan) they should think theirselfs lucky to be alive,

2) you tell people from africa dying in poverty they should think theirselfs lucky to be alive.

3) you tell wartorn eastern european countrys whos watched there mums dads/brothers/sisters/sons/daugters get blown into little pieces that they are lucky to be alive.

4) you tell people in china who have their sons/daughters kindnaped (skynews report 2 days ago), houses smashed in to boost their economy that they are lucky to be alive.

5) everyday on the news we hear about peadofilia/rape/murder/hate

6) roman abramovich destroying football

earth is hell and we live in it, enjoy the ride people...

[edit on 20-9-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by st3ve_o
75% of the earth is hell.

1) you tell people in the middle-east (iraq/alfganistan) they should think theirselfs lucky to be alive,

2) you tell people from africa dying in poverty they should think theirselfs lucky to be alive.

3) you tell wartorn eastern european countrys whos watched there mums dads/brothers/sisters/sons/daugters get blown into little pieces that they are lucky to be alive.

4) you tell people in china who have their sons/daughters kindnaped (skynews report 2 days ago), houses smashed in to boost their economy that they are lucky to be alive.

5) everyday on the news we hear about peadofilia/rape/murder/hate

6) roman abramovich destroying football

earth is hell and we live in it, enjoy the ride people...

[edit on 20-9-2006 by st3ve_o]

I agree...we are in hell right now. The whole fire and brimstone hell that preachers use as a way to make people conform to their ways is a lie directly out of the mouth of the serpent. I agree, st3ve_o

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
You need to get out of the Catholic church. It does not bring a person to salvation and does not tell the truth.

You need the truth desperately.

dbrandt and others, I had a bad day yesterday and ranted a little. Today has been much better. I have been praying to God most of the day for forgiveness of yesterday's sins.

In my mind Roman Catholicism is the best religion in the world. It was the first Christian religion and currently has over 1 billion baptized members. Some Protestants feel Catholicism isn't even Christian; CATHOLICISM IS CHRISTIAN AND ITS 1 BILLION MEMBERS LOVE AND WORSHIP CHRIST. If you desire salvation, go with the best.

Although I am far from knowing all truths, I believe I might know a few.

Thank you for your suggestion, dbrandt, but I am happy and content in the Catholic Church.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
so you're saying "god" is a bit of a sadomasochist?

sweet, me too

I'm part sadist, part masochist and a lil bit sadomasochist...

me and this god feller got a lot in common I see.

edit: for the alcohol me and gawd are experiencing ya know omnipotent and stuff drinking him right up and he's there in my cells i suppose maybe one of my mitochondria he is snuggled up inside.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Lysergic]

top topics

join