It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Planning More Destructive Attacks in U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
According to Hamid Mir, a Pakistani jurnalist who has interviewed Osama Bin Laden and other Al Qaeda leaders, appart from his interviews of many political figures around the world, is saying that Osama Bin Laden has assigned to Adnan Al-Shukri Juma, to carry out attacks in the United States involving explosives and nuclear material.

www.adnki.com
Dubai, 12 Sept. (AKI) - Osama bin Laden is planning to carry out new, more destructive attacks inside the United States, and there is someone working on this terror plot currently in the US, according to Hamid Mir, the famed Pakistani journalist who obtained the only post-9/11 interviews with Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri. In an interview quoted on the website of the al-Arabiya television network, Mir spoke about his last trip to Afghanistan and his meeting with al-Qaeda members and Taliban leaders.

In his interview with Al.Arabiya.net, Mir said that the al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters referred to attacks targeting the US-led coalition forces during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan which begins on 24 September, and that the al-Qaeda leader, Osama bin Laden was in "good" health during a meeting he had recently with the Taliban leader, Mullah Mohammed Omar.

Mir also said that bin Laden has assigned a man named Adnan Al-Shukri Juma to carry out a new attack within the US which is intended to be larger than the 11 September, 2001 attacks. According to Mir, Adnan Jumaa has smuggled explosives and nuclear materials into the US through the Mexican border over the last two years and is hiding somewhere in America where the FBI has not been able to locate him.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If this is true is very disturbing news.

I also found other sources which seem to confirm what Hamid Mir is saying.

Final preparations have been made for the American Hiroshima, a major attack on the U. S.

Muslims living in the United States should leave the country without further warning.

The attack will be commandeered by Adnan el Shukrijumah ("Jaffer Tayyer" or "Jafer the Pilot"), a naturalized American citizen, who was raised in Brooklyn and educated in southern Florida.

The al Qaeda operatives who will launch this attack are awaiting final orders. They remain in place in cities throughout the country. Many are masquerading as Christians and have adopted Christian names.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban will also launch a major strike (known as the "Badar Operation" against the coalition forces in Afghanistan during the holy month of Ramadan.

The American people probably will be treated to a final audio message from Osama bin Laden which will be aired some time later.

www.canadafreepress.com...

Related News Links:
www.hamidmir.com
en.wikipedia.org

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Every time I read about impending attacks I get scareder...*yawn*.......

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How nice of him to tell us to get out of our country and convert to Islam before nuking us.. so thoughtful, such great character.

I hope he gets trampled by mountain goats in his dank cave.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Dead Dont Speak.

Second line here.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well how nice for Mr. Bin Laden to take time during his busy job as a the father of therrorism and prior to election month of the US to remind us how much he hates America and how he is planning on our destruction.

Yes very nice indeed.

Yes dg the death gets resurrected all the time when needed.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Woo! Yay! This is only the 437267278 time I've heard this. And it seems the story is the same everytime..weird..

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just a question...do any of you even use one minute of your time to actually do some research yourselves, or do you all think that you are too wise to do any research and believe "your opinion" is the right one and anything else is "propaganda"?....

I remember the motto of ATS and ATSNN being "Deny ignorance"....not embrace it...

Oh and btw, before I forget, according to the interview that he did to Osama Bin Laden, Osama claimed he was not directly involved in 9/11, but it was people like Atta, who Osama funded, who devised the 9/11 plan themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Just a question...do any of you even use one minute of your time to actually do some research yourselves, or do you all think that you are too wise to do any research and believe "your opinion" is the right one and anything else is "propaganda"?....

I remember the motto of ATS and ATSNN being "Deny ignorance"....not embrace it...

If you don't believe this then research about Hamid Mir yourselves....

I've researched it plenty of times, but I'm getting sick of hearing about it. Do a little research yourself and go see how many times this story has been posted.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This story was posted in and "Italian" newspaper 8 days ago...so since it is an important story, despite some people wanting to claim the contrary, it should be in ATSNN. BTW, i found that site after hearing an interview done to Hamid Mir on the radio, two days ago, when he mentioned this.

BTW, i did a search on the forums, and the story was mentioned in "ATS"...perhaps you have no idea that a story which is posted in ATS can also be posted in ATSNN...

Now, if you have anything to discuss or any facts to dismiss this story, then post it, otherwise if you have any complaints, do it through the proper channels, thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

He's baaaack!

Good thing, too. President Bush was losing his credibility. Again.

marg

Well how nice for Mr. Bin Laden to take time during his busy job as a the father of therrorism and prior to election month of the US to remind us how much he hates America and how he is planning on our destruction.

Thanks marg. Made my day.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
This story was posted in and "Italian" newspaper 8 days ago...so since it is an important story, despite some people wanting to claim the contrary, it should be in ATSNN. BTW, i found that site after hearing an interview done to Hamid Mir on the radio, two days ago, when he mentioned this.

BTW, i did a search on the forums, and the story was mentioned in "ATS"...perhaps you have no idea that a story which is posted in ATS can also be posted in ATSNN...

Now, if you have anything to discuss or any facts to dismiss this story, then post it, otherwise if you have any complaints, do it through the proper channels, thanks.

I'm not dismissing any of it. I'm simply stating that this has been posted a few times already.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes this happen 9-17 i been talking about it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Theres alot of information about this there too. I think its time we wake up, sit up and take notice of these kind of threats. Instead, of rolling our eyes and yawning.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, here's a fun one:

What will happen if somewhere America is Nuked?

Both parties called for the fall of Iraq, at first, when soclose still to 9/11.

It will be the same then, we'll go out there and probably nuke evey suspected city in the middle east.

This would jsut upp the ante for the annihilation of all muslims.
And then, what?

Will the rest of the world cheer or attack us?

then there would certainly be parts of the world we can't live in.

I kind of see it as funny. I firmy beleive that if he does it, it will end the jihad, one way or another.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is the exact same kind of intel we had prior to 9/11 that we did not act upon, even when the Cole was attacked.

Afghanistan is heating up again, and if there is a major operation it would parallel pre 9-11 conditions.

What upsets me the most is that this is real, not a movie or a fiction forum. These people exist, and they are not the CIA. Do your own research and you would know that the information posted here has been elevating for the past 2 years. I firmly believe that they are trying, and it is not happening.

For the last time, if Bush and co wanted 'power', why wait so long before another attack post 9/11. Would you not want to install fear if that was the goal? use a little common sense and see that the pieces do not fit.

Also, it is not Bush they hate, it is you. Americans. They killed us when Clinton was in office too, so this is not a political game. Even though Bin Laden may denounce Bush, it is in effect a way to sway the general population, and based on your posts, seems that his job was effective.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
And today Bush said he would be willing to send troops into Pakistan if bin Laden could be located. As esdad said, things are heating up.

To denounce this as a political ploy is pure folly. Our borders have been porous for so long that I would be surprised if something nasty has *not* crossed into the US.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Bush will send in more troops to catch that elusive butterfly...for show...

For votes...for the world to see that he is doing something about it....

I'll believe Osama exists when they parade the body and not anytime sooner. And DNA samples verifying it is him would be appreciated.
There's a couple of Osamas out there.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

More Fearmongering?

Or just a trick, so that we do not forget this Osama dude.

Or just Al-CIA-duh coming back to attack their fellow Americans once again?

Well something has to happen, so that bushies attack Syria and Iran.

Or just pre-election information warfare?

Is Osama bin Laden Dead? Are bin Laden Tapes Fakes?

Ever notice how threatening Osama bin Laden tapes coincidentally emerge exactly when President George Bush most desperately needs to shore up his support? At The Moderate Voice, veteran journalist Joe Gandelman snarks, "The tape also indicates bin Laden (if it is him) follows the U.S. opinion polls."

Remember when a fear-inducing bin Laden tape suddenly appeared mere days before the November 2004 elections? Many believe that tape created last-minute momentum for Bush at a time when the polls reported that he could lose the election.

So, I think that IF mister President wanted Osama DEAD, he would be Dead already, but that is not what he wants; if you really want to have a LONG war on Terror, then you must also have an Arch Enemy, who always evades and always gets away and you just never seem to catch him at all.

And he always comes around scaring people, saying he gonna attack again.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is not for show. This is not fear mongering. It is a matter of time. I do not buy into the Chicken Little mind set that the sky is falling and everyone is out to get me. Everyone is not out to get my, however, radical Islam is.

I understand that alot of you write off Foxnews, or CNN, but have you ever watched to see how these people burn Effigies in the streets and will onpenly declare death to the US. These same people are also on the streets and in the prisons of major cities and states. They have told us to convert, they have told Muslims to leave the US, and they have told us that time is up.

Something big will occur in Pakistan or more than likely Afghanistan that will set in motion the next attack. All you have to do is see the parallel in communication from other warnings prior to an attack.

Remember, OBL did not plan 9/11, and right now intel points to someone else who is in America who is orchestrating the cells. Al-qeada is no longer a small faction of freedom fighters, but global terror organization moving into the field of politics.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Bush will send in more troops to catch that elusive butterfly...for show...

For votes...for the world to see that he is doing something about it....

I'll believe Osama exists when they parade the body and not anytime sooner. And DNA samples verifying it is him would be appreciated.
There's a couple of Osamas out there.

DG, the president can't be elected again, nomatter what happens.....

This is not for votes, and this information is coming from a Pakistani news reporter...

As i said, if you don't believe what this man is saying, do yourself a favour and do some research yourself instead of "immediately brand it as a U.S. ploy"....

Deny ignorance for once instead of embracing it.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Good thing, too. President Bush was losing his credibility. Again.

actually, his approval rating is the highest it has been in over a year although, if they were to check that figure tomorrow, after he leaves NYC, his rating might be at 0. Well, if I had a chance to speak for all new yorkers who suffered as a result of his being here these last 4 days it would.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join