It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short Parable...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There were 4 different people: one was happiest when he helped other people, one was saddest when he hurt other people, one was saddest when he helped other people, and one was happiest when he hurt other people. What positions in the Afterlife did they occupy? The first one had the highest position in Heaven, the second the lowest position in Heaven, the third the lowest position in Hell, and the fourth, the highest position in Hell.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
There were 4 different people: one was happiest when he helped other people, one was saddest when he hurt other people, one was saddest when he helped other people, and one was happiest when he hurt other people. What positions in the Afterlife did they occupy? The first one had the highest position in Heaven, the second the lowest position in Heaven, the third the lowest position in Hell, and the fourth, the highest position in Hell.

What do you think?

i think the god of truth has taught us to love our enemies more than ourselves.

i think the god of truth elevated the fourth to the highest position, for the god of truth loves his enemies more than himself.

i think the god of truth would give the "suicide bombers" exactly what they ask for.

i think he takes there essence and gives them amnesia, and gives them not only a world to rule over, but 72 virgin worlds to rule over, and lets them know that they will not hear the voice of god until they create 1 lifeform that finds the god of truth within themselves, instead of looking outwards all the time. so when you look up, think of the possibility that god has turned those who would kill his people into stars at the very top and end of the universe.

and those who have offended the god of truth in such a way are at the brink of non-existance, unconscious and they produce microbial life, and the one who has offended the god of truth so greatly has his chance to evolve life that will find the god of truth, but for the longest time the one who has offended god so greatly is blind to god, def to god, mute to god, etc, but knows that which he creates has god within them.

so when you look up at the sky, at the furthest reaches of the great expanse, those who have offended us and the god of truth are as far away from us as god could cast them, they are at the top of the sky knowing god is now, and they will not hear god for eons .. . . . . . . .

until 1 finds the truth, their truth.

this is what i think.

edited to add: but the one god has elevated cannot harm his subjects unless they turn from the god of truth, because they fear the god of truth and truth itself.

if they do not fear the god of truth, then the god of truth within them will prevent the hate and fear from consuming them, or causing them harm.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, you frequently equate God with truth. Don't you think that God is much more than truth? Truth is an important word but not Infinitely Holy, like the Infintiely Holy Name of God. The word "truth" has been used by humans since the beginning of the human race but also has been distorted by human sin since the beginning. If I were you, I would convert my language to using the uppercase God rather than the word "truth" as the name God is Spiritually, Infinitely powerful, while truth is a secular, human word. Words such as "Infinite", "Holy", "Sacred", "Amazing", "Wonderful", "Sublime", "Ecstatic", and many other words are much powerful than the human word "truth."

There is nothing wrong with fear. Fear is a Gift God has given human to always take precaution in actions so that we do not act in a way that falls below His Perfection. Fear does not harm us; it perfects us.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Esoteric Teacher, you frequently equate God with truth. Don't you think that God is much more than truth? Truth is an important word but not Infinitely Holy, like the Infintiely Holy Name of God. The word "truth" has been used by humans since the beginning of the human race but also has been distorted by human sin since the beginning. If I were you, I would convert my language to using the uppercase God rather than the word "truth" as the name God is Spiritually, Infinitely powerful, while truth is a secular, human word. Words such as "Infinite", "Holy", "Sacred", "Amazing", "Wonderful", "Sublime", "Ecstatic", and many other words are much powerful than the human word "truth."

There is nothing wrong with fear. Fear is a Gift God has given human to always take precaution in actions so that we do not act in a way that falls below His Perfection. Fear does not harm us; it perfects us.

i use lower case letters because the god of the bible said:

"i am the word"

"the meek shall inherit the earth

"i am in all things, great and small

i know for a fact that god does not speak in pluralities. god does not divide all of creation, for if god did, god would be dividing god.

so when god said:"i am the word" god was saying he was the words.

if you asked god to count how many things there were to fear, and what number was the highest, and what number was the lowest, and what was the definitive answer for "pi", and what was the definitive answer for "the golden section", would god not go to find out for you, because you fear the unknown?

god so loves us, god knows us better than we know ourselves. so if god knew we feared the unknown, god would go to find the truth of it for us.

now, if our fear is the fear of the unknown, and god has gone to find the answer for us, in 4 different directions, then when can we expect god's return?

numbers are infinite, and if god has gone to conquer our fears of the unknown for us, when would he return?

this is why i know for a fact that god's essence within you, your soul, is so busy finding the answers for you, he gets further and further from you.

by denying yourself of your own percieved need for fear and the fears you have buried within your subconscious mind, for just a moment with your truth, you will know god, and god will know you, and you will have your truth for the first time, and then you will be alive.

you fear losing something if you conquer your own fears for just 1 moment with the truth buried behind them, the truth within that is god, and that god is held captive within you by your own fears.

every angel of god in the bible said: "be not afraid".

the angels of god did not lie.

the only reason you fear losing something is because of lucifer and satan, and their lies.

think about what you would say to yourself if you denied the intentions of putting everything or anything before the one true god?

even if you reduced yourself to the smallest you can, stripped away of all truths you knew, all things you wanted and think you need?

if you lost everything, even your beliefs, would you not still be able to say "i am".

and in that instant, you will know god, and god will know you, and you will hear, actually hear outloud and clear as day a voice, your voice from when you were a child say: "thank you".

even if this world took all you were from you, and all you had loved, and all you had wanted, and all you thought you had needed, could you not still say "i am"?

for you will always be.

and if you say "i am" when you have denied all precepts within your mind to find the truth of what you are seeking, you can then know god for the first time, and god would like you to know god, for god wants you to accept god for who god is. but how can you percieve god, without ever having known yourself?

i trust this will be a better way of explaining my view on this subject.

i thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Fear is a Natural and Spiritual Law in earthlife and the Afterlife due to the Natural and Spiritual Hierarchical Structure of the earthlife and the Afterlife. If we had no fear, we would not know right from wrong and crime would be rampant everywhere. If we had no fear, chaos would be rampant and governments would not exist. If we had no fear, we could not show repect, honor, and PRAISE for the Infinite Creator of the Universe, God. We must constantly submit to God and his Infinite Love, Power, and Omniscience.

By the way, what do you think of my short parable?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What do you think?

There is a major flaw in this story. You mention nothing concerning Jesus Christ and their decision to receive or reject Him. Without receiving Jesus Christ a person will be without God for all eternity and not enter heaven.

Since it appears none accepted Christ, all 4 would spend eternity in the Lake of Fire apart from God.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If we had no fear, we would not know right from wrong

BINGO!!!!!!!

we have a winner, folks!!!!!!

and that was the way the god of truth intended it to be, no?

for it was the serpent, the deciever which gave us that fear!!!!
edit to add:
was it not knowing right from wrong that got us all ejected from paradise?

fear not for 1 moment, and all shall be revealed to you, if you love god before all else.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
There is a major flaw in this story. You mention nothing concerning Jesus Christ and their decision to receive or reject Him. Without receiving Jesus Christ a person will be without God for all eternity and not enter heaven.

Since it appears none accepted Christ, all 4 would spend eternity in the Lake of Fire apart from God.

dbrandt, although I did not state it explicity, the person who occupied the highest position in Heaven had accepted Jesus Christ the most into his Soul. I believe Jesus Christ holds the keys to heaven. If you knew how my heart, soul, mind, and strength work you would know that I love and worship the Son of God. I also believe that the Greatest Blessings go those who love and worship the Holy Trinity.

God Bless You for Loving the Son of God!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

If we had no fear, we would not know right from wrong

BINGO!!!!!!!

we have a winner, folks!!!!!!

and that was the way the god of truth intended it to be, no?

for it was the serpent, the deciever which gave us that fear!!!!
edit to add:
was it not knowing right from wrong that got us all ejected from paradise?

fear not for 1 moment, and all shall be revealed to you, if you love god before all else.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

Reality dictates that there are, have been, and will be great forces and evil forces. Think of the history of all the universes as having a hierarchical structure with God on Top and Satan at the bottom. Those Souls who want to live with Satan fear moving up the hierarchy. Those Souls who want to live with God fear moving down the hierarchy. Fear is necessary for a hierarchy to exist, and a hierarchy is neccesary for a Universe to exist. Fear is a necessary ingredient for life.

We live in a Reward and Punishment System that has existed before time. Think of a murderer who was almost devoid of fearing earthly human punishment or a possible Afterlife punishment of burning in the Lake of Fire for Eternity. Was he holy or rational? He failed because he lacked the gift of at least partly knowing what is right and what is wrong. He was almost completely devoid of fear.

new topics

join