It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obsession....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Almost 70 years ago, Europe found itself at war with one of the most sinister figures in modern history: Adolf Hitler. When the last bullet of World War II was fired, over 50 million people were dead, and countless countries were both physically and economically devastated. Hitler’s bloody struggle sought to forge the world anew, in the crucible of Nazi values. How could such a disaster occur? How could the West have overlooked the evil staring it in the face, for so long, before standing forcefully against it?

Today, we find ourselves confronted by a new enemy, also engaged in a violent struggle to transform our world. As we sleep in the comfort of our homes, a new evil rises against us. A new menace is threatening, with all the means at its disposal, to bow Western Civilization under the yoke of its values. That enemy is Radical Islam.

Using images from Arab TV, rarely seen in the West, Obsession reveals an ‘insider's view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination. With the help of experts, including first-hand accounts from a former PLO terrorist, a Nazi youth commander, and the daughter of a martyred guerilla leader, the film shows, clearly, that the threat is real.

A peaceful religion is being hijacked by a dangerous foe, who seeks to destroy the shared values we stand for. The world should be very concerned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

video.google.com...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have an hour and 20 mins of free time, which I suspect many of you do, I would suggest you watch this movie, and please tell me what you think. We really need to do something about this.

P.S. If you need to move this feel free.

Mod Edit: All Caps Title– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So Islamic nations are the big bullies of today's world, just as Nazi Germany was the bully of its age?

What about the US? We spend more on our military than the rest of the world combined. Where do we stand in comparison to Nazi Germany ramping up its military just before going all-out, and past the point of no return?

Who is pushing modern technology today? Who is "pre-emptively" invading other countries, for "homeland security"? Who is being accused of self-inflicted attacks used to justify invading other nations?

The Germans were also pushing the limits of then-modern technology. They were also invading other countries first. They were also staging false-flag attacks to justify military action (Reichstag Fire, staged Polish attack).

Is this also something that Islamic nations are known for?

And we're the nation that's "detaining" thousands of people without trial and shipping them to secret bases. We're the nation throwing around "national security" as a general excuse/justification for everything under the sun that it can be used for. We're the nation having detention camps built within our borders, first by FEMA for REX84-like events, and now by a Halliburton subsidiary. Heard much about those recently? Because that's how these things really bite you in the ass.

What your post equates to, is mainstream racist babble about Jews in Nazi Germany in the 1930s. If you want to know who the real Nazis are, you're looking the wrong way.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well said bsbray

People are quick to spot the bad in other countries but ignore and deny the bad in their own. Just like civilians in nazi Germany who ignored and denied the concentration camps.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Heres another post I have on this movie:
Obsession the Movie: The Truth About Radical Islam

I believe that most people don't realize how strong this movement has grown and that the threat is real. You are not being told the realities by the media surrounding you. The threat is much greater.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well said BSBray.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the religion of Islam (I am a Christian) and there are indeed terrorists in the world that need to be dealt with. but my main concern is who all is 'capitalizing' on terror to gain power and who might be 'inflaming' or fermenting Islam to further their own agendas. Also, don't forget all the evidence pointing towards synthesized terror, even from our own governement. I think you guys get were I'm going with this.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by ViewFromTheStars]

top topics

join