It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pig-like creature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Reminds me of this: m.youtube.com...

Sorry, I can't embed. A lot of ppl claimed that encounter was a hoax but the op reminded me of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There is a long and hallowed tradition of people seeing these little short hairy people / creatures. Goes back hundreds if not thousands of years. They are the same kinds of things that are elves and trolls and leprechauns, and so on.

SKEPTIC -- Probably just a dream or a misidentification of something seen in a strange light.
OTHER -- It was likely your young minds interacting with and giving form to a morphic resonant energy form that was only partially real as we understand reality. The house was probably built on a "power spot," where the energies and how they're defined are especially flexible.
edit on 1-12-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I see where a lot of people are refuting and explaining away what you saw. I'm telling you that I believe you completely. I saw the same thing two nights ago, which is what prompted me to start digging around the internet for answers. This was the first time I've dealt with a demon fitting your description, and I've never heard it spoken of in the circles I deal with.

I'm still researching it, and if I come up with any additional info, I'll gladly share it with you. But the image on the previous YouTube link does not fit the description of what I saw. I'll be in touch soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Generaly I'd say I totally agree with everyone that was going to the demon-direction.
In germany, especially in the southern parts theres almost no village without a
Huntsman that could tell at least one story about interactions with a wild pig with red glowing eyes in the forest, which kills other animals or even runs after people and trys to kill them...
Also not that unusual are happenings with demonic like ghosts of dead animals or evil forest spirits which haunt
Hunters or their families, after being shot.
And I realy wonder why no one mentioned the more bible-like point if few....

Mark 5:12
And those evil spirits were begging of him and they were saying, “Send us unto those swine that we may enter them.”

top topics

<< 1   >>

join