It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pig-like creature

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
cks

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have been freaking over this since I was 5 years old. I was at my grandmothers in NC and was laying in bed trying to sleep. I heard a sound at the foot of the bed and saw a small beast that looked like a pig ,but a little smaller & had red eyes and lots of hair. It was just standing there looking at me.

I remember shaking my grandmother awake to look but it was gone. What is so strange is now I am 32 the mother of 4. I never told my children about what I saw.So when a friend of my oldest daughter, she is 12, claimed to be scared to stay at my grandmothers with my child because she said she saw a pig like thing in the same room I did. I still did not tell my child about what I saw, But it has really made me wonder what in the world could it be. There are no pets in the house & no rats either, besides this was bigger than any rat & I have never seen an animal like this.Could it be a demon? Has anyone else had any expierience with anything like this? I have looked all over the net & have found nothing. I found this site hoping for some info.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
...hmmmm...chupacabra?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit

Here's a thread about 1-liners.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PULVERlZER
...hmmmm...chupacabra?

That's a 1-liner, pulverizer, but at least you seem to be contributing.

What i'm wondering, though, is why you felt the need to put that 'mad' smilie in there.

cks is asking a reasonable question in this forum and deserves reasonable answers.

Chupacabra is an answer, but how about describing the creature in comparison to what cks has seen?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
How did it behave, Cks? (Except for just standing there?) Did it seem aggressive towards you? How did it react when you moved? (You woke your grandmother. Was she sleeping in the same bed, or a different room?) Did it make any sounds? Was it "glowing" red eyes, or just red eyes? What was the hair colorization?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Is it possible that it WAS a pig? There are plenty of wild boar in NC. Maybe a baby boar snuck into the house. The red eyes could easily be due to a reflection. I have never really heard a story like this though so I just don't know. Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My question would be, did you ever tell your kids or your Grandmother the story? If so, your 12 yr old or Gram may have told the friend about it. Then the friend imagines she sees it too.

If you told no one, then all I can say is that is too weird!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Is there someting in the room that could be mistaken for pig like, or something in the area that would make kids give their boogeymen pig-like features? Waking up and having a dark creature at the foot of the bed is a basic feature of sleep paralysis, in the middle ages they were incubi and succubi, in the modern ages they're usually aliens and boogeymen. For you, for some reason, the area made you think of a piggish creature, and this other kid the same.

The other option being a pig-phantom that very occasionally pops up at the foot of people's beds at your grandma's house, but that seems...unlikely. Also, consider that you've never told anyone, except presumably the grandmother when you told her to check it out. If you saw a real animal, albeit a rare one, do you think you wouldn't mention it, or perhaps rather that you subconsiously know that its not real, and thus don't treat it like a real animal?

Distrubing sequence none the less!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by PULVERlZER
...hmmmm...chupacabra?

That's a 1-liner, pulverizer, but at least you seem to be contributing.

What i'm wondering, though, is why you felt the need to put that 'mad' smilie in there.

cks is asking a reasonable question in this forum and deserves reasonable answers.

Chupacabra is an answer, but how about describing the creature in comparison to what cks has seen?

Sorry If i offended anyone. I thought describing Chupacabra would be redundant. I'm sure it's been described several times somewhere on this forum.
The mad smile was inserted because I found that it actually LOOKED like the Chupacabra....
www.uncoveror.com...
maybe this will help....
again, I'm sorry and I never intended to make light of the topic.

cks

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I thank everybody for their response. I did tell my grandma when I woke her, she was in bed with me. But we never spoke of it again and she told me I was dreaming. But I wasn't. But she very possibly could have told my kids. I hope that is what happened. But she said she didn't.

We lived in a populated area and I don't think a wild boar could have been in the house. Besides it probably would have tore up the house.

It was really black and hairy and its eyes glowed red. It did not do anything agressive just stood there very still looking at me.

I know it sounds funny, but I was actually scared to death. My childs friend did not really give details other than saying she was scared that she saw a pig thing in that room.
Should I talk to the girls more about it? I just didn't want them to be more scared than they already are of grandma's house.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think there was a pig with red glowing eyes reported in the Amityville Horror house. I can't say for certain that there is a connection, but that is the first thing that popped into my head when I read your post. According to this page, the pig was an imaginary friend of the Lutz girl.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Could be a hypnogogic hallucination. I had one once and if it weren't for my friend standing right next to me looking at what I was looking and telling me I'm absolutly hallucinating I would have thought i was looking at a man smirking at me in my bedroom. I was shocked and stunned at first until the event went away because my body was reacting to what it thought was a real intruder, and I simultaniously felt befudled and unable to respond too much to it even though we appeared to be interacting. Or you could be seeing some sort of demon like messanger or bad things or something and if thats the case get your family out a there, go to a suberb where your worries can be about the morgage and the kids making the local soccer team. Messing or trying your luck with demons or supernatural stuff is dangerous.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I suspect is was a waking dream resulting from sleep paralysis.

I once saw a fur coat wearing midget running at me while I was in bed. And my wife awoke screaming a year ago because she "saw" an evil clown climbing up our stairs.....

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why in the world would anyone awaken to a midget in a fur coat running at them? I'm sorry but that is hilarious!

cks, I would definitely talk to the kids about it but no matter the answers you get I would try and reassure them that it is nothing for them to worry about. However, I would also tell them if they prefer not to sleep in that room then they shouldn't.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In all my travels I have not encountered any alien resembling a pig (as your web search provided..). WOS points out that this symbology is related to demonology/ghosts and one god is Howah which has been worshipped in past. The symbology has found its way into comics etc when related to hell etc.

Also note that human genetics and that of a pig are surprisingly close too.

I'm guessing that room is haunted, a portal or locator or intersects two planes of reality. Maybe previous owners of home worshiped Howah or related?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Why in the world would anyone awaken to a midget in a fur coat running at them? I'm sorry but that is hilarious!

Why wouldn't you wake to that?! Man, I thought midget pimp was gonna suck my brains out or something....

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Really sorry this is going to be so vague but...

Theres a movie that recnetly came out (a year or 2 ago) in which a house is haunted and a guy goes crazy and kills his whole family because the house made him do it and its "based on a true story" I was looking something up about this and i remember seeing something about people (this is in real life) seeing a demonic red flying pig on the top floor of the house. Sorry thhat i dont remember much

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma333
Theres a movie that recnetly came out (a year or 2 ago) in which a house is haunted and a guy goes crazy and kills his whole family because the house made him do it and its "based on a true story" I was looking something up about this and i remember seeing something about people (this is in real life) seeing a demonic red flying pig on the top floor of the house. Sorry thhat i dont remember much

That is the Amityville Horror story, which I referenced above. It is true that a family was murdered there, and the next family to move in claimed the house was very haunted.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
did it look like this thing
www.qtm.net...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Storys like this are how fables and mythical creatures are made. Lepricauns, trolls and even chupacabra were recorded sightings of real creatures, but seen so rarely that they become a lie, and only a story.
I have seen things like this and I have friends who have seen things like this. Not exactly little pig people, but other demons who take the forms of beast. Seeing something like this impacts your life in silent ways, deep in your subconscience you know that something exist in this world that is unexplanable and you have a sence of its evil. It can give you inspiration, direction and purpose but then again make you doubt everything and leave you confused. This is the consiquence of being witness to something like this. You did see a demon, and I am sure it was for a purpose.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Im new to this but i have a picture that could be relevant to this post but im not sure how to share it on here. Can anyone help me out?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join