It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fictional story how 1 naked man wins a battle against the greatest war machine using 101 words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
one man in the nude approached the united states air force and said:

i declare war upon you. my weapon of choice is the truth:

Dear United States Air Force,
You have taken the oath, all of you:

Link/Source:
usmilitary.about.com...

The United States Air Force’s Oath of Enlistment:

I, ___________________________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Dear United States Air Force,
Here are your core values, the epitome of what you are, which you swore to me and/or affirmed to yourself, me by proxy:

Link/Source:
usmilitary.about.com...

The United States Air Force Core Values:

Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all things we do. These core values serve as our road map and set the standard for our behavior.

1) integrity (truth) first.
2) service before self.
3) excellence in all things we do.

Your words.

Now mine: with 101 words of truth, truth shall overcome:

If you had kept your promise to me, and/or yourself, you would know when you invoke the fear in others, when you invoke the sense of the need to survive in others, when you re-enforce their perceived need for keeping the genetic command of “Self Before Service” you disregard your oath to re-enforce the second of your core values of “Service before Self”. If you carry out any order given to you that contradicts the core value you promised me and yourself to defend against all enemies foreign and domestic, it shall be your undoing. Be true to your self.

I approach you, naked and armed only with the truth, and presenting 101 words of truth, I have swept aside the greatest war machine the humanity has created.

be not afraid.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Intresting but how does this relate to Conspiracys in Religion?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Intresting but how does this relate to Conspiracys in Religion?

if "religions" were so "truthful", why did they not know how to tell such a story, and turn one's own faulted logic against itself to conquer it without one hateful blow, or without ruling through fear?

i think the story represents how one could dissarm the mightiest of "beasts" with only words, whereas religions have failed to do such a thing to date.

just a thought.

join