It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I get premonitions. Help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok my 1st Post. or alteast in many months.

I don't know how to start explaing this. But hear me out please.

I was about 14 - 15 when i 1st got this Premonitions... I don't know if i'm sleeping or if i am awake. but when i get them, or when i see what i do i see it so clearly and they last pretty long like maby 5 - 30 seks, but when i snap out of it ( wake up ) from the state im in, the time haves only changed with 1 - 3 seks.

I don't know much about this and it haves only happend to me 4 - 6 times...

but the time il never forget is when i was in the 9th grade... at the start of the year i see
in a premonition me my class and we are at some theater and i see my self staring at some dork i hate in my class, but what i saw than didnt concern me at all. i taught i was dreaming or something i don't know.. BUT several months later, the teacher tells the class that we are going to watch rome and juliet in 2 weeks or what ever, at that time ive 4gotten all about the premonition and evrything, BUT when the whole class sits down at the theater i'm leaning over to my friend to tell him something when suddenly my eyes cathch the idiot in my class EXACTLY the same way i saw in my premenition, it was the same room , the same light, the same ppl , evrything was the same as i saw months before it happend! and ive experienced similar things, but not as clearly as the insident i tried 2 explain now. if anyone know what im talking about id be greatfull to talkbout this and discuss it...

SORRY FOR THE BAD EXPLENATION, MY ENGLISH SUCK

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't understand why you would need help with this. You saw something, then it happened, end of story, with what would you need help?

This kind of thing is reported by a large number of people and there have been numerous threads here about it. None of the people I have ever heard talk about this have suffered any damage over it. It doesn't mean you're mentally unbalanced. Relax. Appreciate the experience for what it was. Wait and see what happens next.

Sounds like an adventure to me!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Allot of people get this including myself, its odd and you wonder why and how you can have this ability,

Mine are as often wrong as they are right,

I guess it’s up to you on what to do with a possible skill you have,

Some move on to develop them, I.e. reading up on it... and then finding ways to direct this skill,

Or like me just leaving it be, noting it down when I get it, and jot down as much info as you can after you have the premonition,

Have lots of pens and paper around, lol,

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Try meditation. Stay away from drugs. (not that I'm saying you use drugs, but if you are, they may be giving you a false sence of profoundness.) And...don't tell anyone you know about these things. This is for you and you only. The reasoning behind not telling those you know is this; premonition is the ability to 'tap' into an energy that exists all around us at all times. This energy is the essence of light, beauty and love... The moment you begin a conversation with someone who doesn't understand this type of thing, the energy you have 'tapped' into and essentially charged your "batteries" is transfered directly to them, leaving you exactly where you were BEFORE the 'experience'. Do you understand what I'm saying, here?
If you need to speak to someone directly, find a person in your town or near your home who considers themself a 'seer' or a clairvoyant. It doesn't even matter if they're the 'real deal' or not. They won't take your energy away because first, they don't need you to 'validate' yourself and second, they won't bring up things they know about you (or your past ) to try to rationalize your experiences as being "all in your head". They'll even help you put into words what you evidently feel you need to say to someone.

Accept the energy and these experiences and keep them for yourself. It was a gift to you.

have a nice day!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
To begin with the dreams, some of the best time I have all morning/ night (and that suddenly sounds pathetic) is between waking and sleep; your brain is active on a level that modern science can not explain.

Approaching an individaul such as a seer or senstive could likely only cost money and prove no results. You have had one "premonition," which possibly was just an extremely strong sense of de ja vu that you have since explained away as a premonition through dream state. I do not know a person on earth that swears that they have never felt the sensation, to a greater or lesser extent than you, that I have been here before in whatever capacity.

I do stringently believe that dreams can serve as premonitions of things to come. However one instance of such an event, is no cause for alarm. I agree with asala, have lot's of pen and paper on your nightstand, record such events immediately upon waking (many call it a dream journal) and interpret your writing with your day to day life. Keeping a dream journal can also lead you to new and fascinating realms of your psyche.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Same problem, but I've been getting them longer. Like 8 or 9, I started to remember them. It used to be just my personal life, and my family. But recently, since I just hit my 20s, I don't know how to put this. I'm doing "Big time" stuff, I pray, I try to relax at night. That's all I can do as it is anyways. But I don't understand it. It used to be just work, school, home, me, and maybe a bit of the world. Now UFOs, politicans, etc. Scarey stuff, and that scares me.
What should I do, I didn't mean to develop it. Even if it only comes and goes as it pleases. What should I do?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Approaching an individaul such as a seer or senstive could likely only cost money and prove no results.

Thats quite a bold statement you've made there...but this is your opinion and you're entitled to it...but to say difinitively, this is ALL a clairvoyant will do for you is again, quite bold.
Baphomet79, what you seem to not realize is that the individual who started this topic is looking for ideas on what to do....(I GET PREMONITIONS....HELP). Your own personal feelings on whether you'd go to see a clairvoyant or a seer are irrelevant. This is YOU you're talking about, not the person in question. If you would like to start a topic on the validity of clairvoyance and seers, feel free to do so.
I could use this topic to simply agree with everyone who has written before me and we'd all get along like one big happy family, but the different options this person would have in the end would be quite limited.
In fact, I absolutely agree 100% with your suggestion to write things down, but this had already been mentioned, and I was simply trying to add something more to help this person further.
I wasn't trying to offend anyone by mentioning clairvoyants and seers...just trying to help.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What i ment with Help, is that i want other people with same experience and maby some asnwers or IDEAS why, and How its happening... i know so little about this and ive seen here that therese alot of people out there who knows alot more than i do about this...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This kind of thing happens to me and my brother all of the time. With me (and also with my bro from what he's told me) I'll have a dream about an event (usually something unimportant) that will eventually happen after a few weeks/months. I honestly have no clue as to what causes this to happen, I'm not even going to pretend to know anything about how the human brain functions.

new topics

top topics

join