It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help with song!!!its drving me crazy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Alright well i need help finding this song...it kind of goes like this, well this is the main part heard:

hey hey hey, olay olay olay

its not the soccer olay olay song, this one is more of beach song and it sounds like its in spanish...actually i think it was in spanish...well half spanish half english...i thought it was by ricky martain.

help me out plz

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's "Ole, Ole, Ole" by Ricky Martin?

[edit on 19-9-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The Gypsy Kings maybe???

I cant remember the name of the song, but i've heard it....

Check out songs by the Gypsy Kings

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure it's a Gypsy Kings song, but you're right, they're worth checking out. Some amazing music!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
yea its the ricky martian ole ole song, thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
yea sry about the misshap guys but those 2 werent the song . What i am talking about is actually almost in a romantic love,feel good, beach song kind of thing for the summer...im sure you have heard it before.

once again nothing to do with SOCCER>>>

[edit on 19-9-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So i was wondering if anyone has maybe found out what the song is...plz ask friends family or loved ones.

better yet is there a web site online that can help me in finding old songs.

also i have another one. THis song is actually a video i saw in europe but it is american or so i think.

Dont really now the name or any exact chorus but the video is hot i mean its this blonde singer singing this really sexy, hot, crazy song with the "you kiss me...muhaa" parts in it. She wears a a black dress, preaty short and is so freaken hott.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Dont really now the name or any exact chorus but the video is hot i mean its this blonde singer singing this really sexy, hot, crazy song with the "you kiss me...muhaa" parts in it. She wears a a black dress, preaty short and is so freaken hott.

www.youtube.com...

lol i bet thats it, My bro said the same thing,

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
yea its the ricky martian ole ole song, thank you so much.

It is not right to support a Martian. He need to learn our language and embrace our culture or go back to Mars.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

www.youtube.com...

lol i bet thats it, My bro said the same thing,

haha dude that it, man i love this board. I first saw that song like 3-4 years ago and it has been on my mind ever since. SHe is hot too lol

top topics

join