It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What handgun do I need to kill a black bear?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
sorry missed these,

all considering that my ancestors killed all the bears out of merry old england 380 years ago before they moved to america for happier hunting grounds.

So I can see that you are just " carrying on a family tradition" huh? well not on MY turf.

12-15 foot long spear, either with a wooden tip, or a metal of your choice.

be the longest hardest thing he had ever had in his hand. of course you could say the same thing of a toothpick.

Please if you insist on going through with this, post(or if you prefer U2U me) your full legal name, address, area you intend to go to attack this/these animals, and your next of kin.

That way when the inevitable happens, and you are mauled to death by a bear, or a family of Coyotes attacks and kills you. I can contact the appropriate wildlife officers
and provide them wiht a link to this forum. Thus showing ample evidence that it was
in fact you that went out with the intent to attack/agitate, agravete, and incite the animal in question. That it was IN FACT you that was the Rogue Attacker not the
animal that has only that which nature has provided to protect and defend itself and its family.

Oh by the By did you not state that this was a "Hunting Dog"? That is an animal trained by a human to hunt,track,flush out tree other animals that the human is either to inept,stupid,lazy, to find on their own?

perhaps as I see it you are in the ancient definition a vegitarian.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'd go with an 88 magnum..............it shoots through schools.

Peace

Straight from one of my favorite movies!

Another one of his best lines in the movie, that seems to fit here.

"Alot of peoples predictions about me came true. I became a real scumbag."

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Comments removed,

if you cannot post in a proper manner then please do not,

[edit on 27-9-2006 by asala]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this thread became lame . its no wonder the world is a p.o.s. place in this universe. look how we humans act towards each other and the animals on it. i must not forget how we also treat the trees, water, and air . we deserve to kill ourselves off.

cant we all just get along.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
MOD NOTE;

I do not want to see anymore threats on this thread,
This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated,

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Want some real fun "Gurlie-man who needs guns"? Do it the Canadian-way - Tom Tilley style. Then I won't say I'd rather shoot you than the Bear. Use a Swiss Army knife for defense and yourself and a Pit-Bull as "bait". Ontario Man Kills Bear Manually.

The only "sport" in killing Bear is the haggling for the price of the gallbadder, penis and claws - get a job - in law enforcement or drug dealing or both - it's potentially more ethical. I grew up in Bear country I've seen Polar, Black, Brown and the "Fat Daddy Mac" a momma Griz and cubs... up close. Unless they want you for lunch just leave them alone - they have enough problems already.

Victor K.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join