It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so close to an obe and i really need help!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Alright here is what happened. It was the a school day and i played hookey, HEHE. Anyway and i woke up for about 20 min at 6:30 then went back to bed. I have been making progress with lucid dreams and can now WILD so thats what i was doing. Up to that point i wanted obe's but could never do one at all. So i decided to try. I mentaly thought what it would be like to sit up and went through that motion in my mind. Almost imediatly it felt as though i sat up and for some reason i saw a monitor or it could have been a small miror with thick black edges. For some reason i knew i wanted to go into the mirror and i thought "I want to go into that mirror" and it was like someone hit the zoom on a camera. I just went in. When i entered the mirror/ monitor i imediatly felt the vibrations and wooshing sound. I was like hell yea, but i did stay calm so i wouldnt lose it. It felt like every vibration was a punch. Then i was able to see the room and i started lifting out. I know i was floating and i could see myself lying there. It felt like a great magnet was holding me while i was seperating, then when i did seperate it felt more like tingley. Then i felt like i was naked and it made me want to go back into my body. I think i accidentaly opened my eyes with that feeling and then i was back in my body. I was sooo mad. This happend about 1 month ago and i am really angry because i havent been able to do it again. I really would apreciate it if someone helped me out of my body. I am soo close and prepared. PLZZZZ!!

new topics

join