It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA(s) Ufo Slip Up live on CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Isn't there a guy who has a well-known site dedicated to NASA oddities caught on camera such as this?
It's my understanding that he records all of the live feeds....sorry for not knowing his name but his site has been referenced here on ATS a few times.
Just trying to help the author of this thread....

I'll look around....

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm taking digital camera recordings of the briefing. I'm considering seeing if I can do Reverse Speech analysis of this briefing...would be curious...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm just recording the stream from NASA-TV as the quality is rather excellent.

?Not sure where you're going with the reverse speech aspect, though.?

I just wanted to ask Trisha [the OP] where they saw what they claim, as I might have it recorded if it was from NASA-TV. That's all.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Isn't there a guy who has a well-known site dedicated to NASA oddities caught on camera such as this?
It's my understanding that he records all of the live feeds....sorry for not knowing his name but his site has been referenced here on ATS a few times.
Just trying to help the author of this thread....

I'll look around....

I think your thinking of Martin stubbs

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The person with the site is Jeff Challender.

The site is www.projectprove.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
The person with the site is Jeff Challender.

The site is www.projectprove.com...

Yeah, your right...this is the guy, however, I don't see anything new up on the site or any "update".

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

Yeah, your right...this is the guy, however, I don't see anything new up on the site or any "update".

Yeah. After STS - 114 last year it took about a week or two before the updates were made. And I think about the same for STS - 121 last month.

So I'd give him a few day's at least before I'd expect any updates.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've signed up with CNN to recieve breaking news in my email. Today I recieved an email stating this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NASA has delayed tomorrow's landing of the space shuttle Atlantis after
engineers spotted a mystery object outside the shuttle; weather at the Florida landing site also is a concern.

When I read this I quickly went on ATS to see if anyone started a thread about this and sure enough I found this thread.

Could this be finally the break we've been waiting for? Is disclosure finally going to happen?

[edit on 19-9-2006 by sheant143]

Quote shortened, please see
How to Quote

[edit on 9-19-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
video.google.com...

OK people I really need to know if any one has seen this footage before - i would like opinions on it because its damn freaky !!!

Looks like a many mile long object that ia alive in our atmosphere above the clouds....have a look - Its freaky!!

Looks like a really big slinky, but since slinks have no propulsion I have no idea what it is.

Looks cool though.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I'm just recording the stream from NASA-TV as the quality is rather excellent.

greetings... could you please tell me how you're doing that? i have been wanting to do that myself... thx!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
^^^ Using WMRecorder .. U2U me if you have any questions about the Full version.

... now back to the topic, "NASA(s) Ufo Slip Up live on CNN"

Still waiting on confirmation from the OP as to what the viewed source was. If I missed it please let me know.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinity2492
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NASA(s) UFO Slipup on CNN

“What I saw was live on CNN”

The purpose of this article is to hope that if possible someone can get a download of this footage which happened around (11:00 am) to (12:10 pm) central time zone. I can’t tell you the exact time because this has been one of the top news coverages of the day.

Today as I was wasting my time watching either CNN Headline news channel or maybe it was the main CNN news channel. There was a breaking news update saying that there may have been a piece of material that may have drifted out of the cargo hold area of the space shuttle. Well to get to the point, about 5 minutes into the live coverage on this object, who ever was in control of the cameras changed to a different camera that was looking off into space. What was revealed for about 40 seconds was absolutely amazing from my point of view, there was a bright light which looked like one of many of the stars that were in the cameras view, but this bright object started zooming around space as the view of the camera stayed in one place, proving that the camera wasn’t moving. From my recollection there aren’t such objects known to the public that can zoom around space like what this bright light was doing. There were also about 3 or 4 dark asteroid looking objects “maybe more” which were off to both the far right hand and far left hand sides of the camera view, then towards the end of this brief footage one of these asteroids looking figures started moving in front of the view of the camera, the dark object then captured sun light and revealed to both the viewing public and myself what looked much like what is commonly viewed as the disk shaped UFO, only this one wasn’t metallic it was the color brown. After this was revealed, the camera controller quickly changed back to the camera view of this piece of space trash drifting along earth’s atmosphere.

Please Post What You Think...

".....this footage which happened around (11:00 am) to (12:10 pm) central time zone."

"....wasting my time watching either CNN Headline news channel or maybe it was the main CNN news channel."

does that answer your question?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

video.google.com...

OK people I really need to know if any one has seen this footage before - i would like opinions on it because its damn freaky !!!

Looks like a many mile long object that ia alive in our atmosphere above the clouds....have a look - Its freaky!!

14 seconds into the footage the video switches from orbit few to under water ocean view. Very easy to debunk

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

video.google.com...

14 seconds into the footage the video switches from orbit few to under water ocean view. Very easy to debunk

I'm with Dark Knight - I thought it was difficult to dismiss as piece of space debris! Whatever it was looked to be miles away, and doing it's own thing, as opposed to randomly drifting around in orbit.

What I did think interesting was that *somone* behind the camera (or operating it remotely no doubt) seemed to zoom in and follow it - implying it was something at least 'out of the ordinary' for a bored astronaut.

BTW - did anyone actually find the original footage alluded to at the start of this thread?

Cheers

TD

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The one that makes most nervous, and seems like the real abduction of some sort is the "Security camera" one. I would hate for that to happen, that and the demateializing alien.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
No, but I'll look too.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sorry, nothing is posted on the net yet, in the US search engines.

I'm still scared.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Okay I am officially scared now. Those images of the second object look like a living organism that somehow is able to exist in space. I can't wait to hear the explanation for this mystery object.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Got me stumped.I'm usually pretty resourceful at these kinds of things,but I can't find a vid anywhere.Maybe it's just too early.It would be very kind of someone though to purchase the tape,and maybe upload a video from that.

Nonetheless,my interest is officially piqued.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by DocGonzo]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Okay I am officially scared now. Those images of the second object look like a living organism that somehow is able to exist in space. I can't wait to hear the explanation for this mystery object.

It's a pl astic bag

A second smaller object was spotted later on Tuesday by Atlantis flight engineer Dan Burbank, but Hale said it appeared to be "just a plastic bag that came from somewhere (in the shuttle) and got loose."

I'd like to believe there was something outer-worldly going on here, but I think it's just the Shuttle crew making the usual goofballs of themselves. They really have become the Keystone Cops of space exploration.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join