It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA(s) Ufo Slip Up live on CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NASA(s) UFO Slipup on CNN

“What I saw was live on CNN”

The purpose of this article is to hope that if possible someone can get a download of this footage which happened around (11:00 am) to (12:10 pm) central time zone. I can’t tell you the exact time because this has been one of the top news coverages of the day.

Today as I was wasting my time watching either CNN Headline news channel or maybe it was the main CNN news channel. There was a breaking news update saying that there may have been a piece of material that may have drifted out of the cargo hold area of the space shuttle. Well to get to the point, about 5 minutes into the live coverage on this object, who ever was in control of the cameras changed to a different camera that was looking off into space. What was revealed for about 40 seconds was absolutely amazing from my point of view, there was a bright light which looked like one of many of the stars that were in the cameras view, but this bright object started zooming around space as the view of the camera stayed in one place, proving that the camera wasn’t moving. From my recollection there aren’t such objects known to the public that can zoom around space like what this bright light was doing. There were also about 3 or 4 dark asteroid looking objects “maybe more” which were off to both the far right hand and far left hand sides of the camera view, then towards the end of this brief footage one of these asteroids looking figures started moving in front of the view of the camera, the dark object then captured sun light and revealed to both the viewing public and myself what looked much like what is commonly viewed as the disk shaped UFO, only this one wasn’t metallic it was the color brown. After this was revealed, the camera controller quickly changed back to the camera view of this piece of space trash drifting along earth’s atmosphere.

Please Post What You Think...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here from www.collectspce.com... they have posted pictures from the Shuttle Crew of a second object.

collectspace.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The only reason for this article is so that if possible someone can find this same footage that i viewed. Im not saying you have to believe me but im saying if this new footage is found you will see what i saw so that you could give your intelligent response...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinity2492
T
about 5 minutes into the live coverage on this object, who ever was in control of the cameras changed to a different camera that was looking off into space. What was revealed for about 40 seconds was absolutely amazing from my point of view, there was a bright light which looked like one of many of the stars that were in the cameras view, but this bright object started zooming around space as the view of the camera stayed in one place, proving that the camera wasn’t moving.

I see what you're attempting to find out, Trinity. This is not related to the other object[s] which were being shown on CNN, but something else which caught your eye.

Hopefully, someone can come up with the footage.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The pics I linked to above were taken by the Crew today and have not been aired on CNN.

However, it might be the same "bright object" you saw "zooming around" on the footage from CNN.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So now we have 3 events ???

1.The first one reported by nasa
first reports film

2.The Second unrelease pics at unreleased pics

3.And now a new aired sighting on CNN viewed by Trinity.

If somthing is going on I think we should be aware of misinfo/disinfo and try and see through all the info.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There have been several events I've noticed on 115 from NASA TV. On ascent as viewed from the top of one of the SRB's a moment before sep. I could have sworn I saw a "black triangle" superimposed on the white of the exhaust plume - for about two seconds with no explanation given. On flight day 2 and 3 during the the night (Eastern Time) on two occaisions I saw what I thought was "black triangle" activity in orbit... seemed like a black void bounded by three points or globes of light. I have no idea of scale.

If what Trin' noticed was similar to the photos at the above link (jelly-fish-like thing) that'd be good to know. Translucent and opaque things that can handle orbital temp-deltas must be rare - I'm thinkin' not plastic?

The "co-orbital" object seems consistent with ice or a blanket (there are hundreds of little blankets in the payload bay) dislodged by spinnin' up the APU's to hydraulic the aero-surfaces. My biggest fear is that one of the transition squarish "plates" between the wing proper and elevon on the belly side has gone missing... that'd be safe haven go to ISS territory... I'm not sure that ISS could handle that. Uh, this has been one heck of a flight any way you look at it. S'pposed to be a P-MMT briefing at 6:00PM Eastern... If the unflappable Wayne Hale looks nervous then things are bad... this guy is normally cool as it gets and if he looks worried then...

I hope they get the OBSS back out and have another look-see at the belly...

Victor K.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
So now we have 3 events ???

1.The first one reported by nasa
first reports film

2.The Second unrelease pics at unreleased pics

3.And now a new aired sighting on CNN viewed by Trinity.

Well if your counting don't forget that ISS Commander Pavel Vinogradov also reported to Mission Control an "unknown object" last week on Sept. 11 '06.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ive found out I can get a copy of what I saw today, but to get the footage with the specifications required to view what I saw would cost me around $39.00 dollars and take about 6 weeks to deliver.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the video visit the site Ive enterd and enter specifications I have posted on my first post:
orion.fdch.com...

PS: If anyone purchases the footage please post it on this site

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Damn you beat me to it with this thread!

Did any one else see that MASSIVE object curve into the picture, and then curve right back out the lower corner of the screen??

I know size may be hard to judge, but boy oh boy with the light coming off it brighter than a star, well i sure hope some one gets the footage and keeps it!!

And any one else see that 'unknown' object fly through the clouds as i did??? Is This is the start of some thing big.....or a deception to hide some thing else from us.....??

www.cnn.com...

cnn have the video - but watch it till 2minutes 04 seconds...and look at the 'debris' make a short 'jump' manouver.....wierd stuff...unfortunately they cut it at the astronauts changing camera...

[edit on 19-9-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The "unreleased" photographs, and the way the object changes with each one, calls to my memory tales of lighter-than-air entities that resemble jellyfish. But judging that it's keeping up with a space shuttle, i doubt it's this theory.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
video.google.com...

OK people I really need to know if any one has seen this footage before - i would like opinions on it because its damn freaky !!!

Looks like a many mile long object that ia alive in our atmosphere above the clouds....have a look - Its freaky!!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nothing for 40 seconds and then bam I saw it,Don't know what to think about this one yet.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Nothing for 40 seconds and then bam I saw it,Don't know what to think about this one yet.

Where did you see it on CNN or NASA T.V. ?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
No it was a seperate event from Dark Knights post.Sorry if you misunderstood me .

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Perhaps we can check out youtube to see if anyone recorded and posted this clip today.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
NASA Live on the Internet just announced that the meeting regarding this object (no mention of objects plural) will convene soon and they will give a briefing. It's now 7:03pm EST, Tues., Sept. 19, 2006.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Watching/recording it now.

If the OP could verify where they saw it (i.e. lost shaman's post) CNN or NASA-TV, I may have it recorded.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It was one the very first video CNN had, and MBSCN network video.... after the object goes, they swap a camera and it pans out at space, and then you see three different objects, one that is well lit way way more than the stars!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join