It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask President Bush about UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
GO HERE:

www.cnn.com...

You can simply copy and paste what I have in quotes, or make up your own message to CNN, type the rest of your info in, click that you read and except the terms, and click send. It's time for UFO disclosure. Lets make cnn and Wolf Blitzer and President Bush aware of this! Lets all pull together and do this!!!

"Please ask President Bush if he would be willing to tell the American people the truth about UFOs. Also ask him what the truth is, and if the U.S. Government knows whether or not some UFOs are of Extraterrestrial origin."

[edit on 19-9-2006 by classified material]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
However if CNN/Wolf Blizter did perchance ask the question pertaining to UFOs...I can be 100% certain the president's answer would be:

*laughter* immediately follwed by a) "Why would you ask such a question?" or a simple, "No."

You know even if you had remarkable proof in triplicate, verified, undeniable...it is HIGHLY unlikely that question would ever be addressed in any public medium, least of all CNN.

If only it was so simple as to ask the question and get an honest to goodness true response - yay or nay.

The proof is out there and is documented...but as yet unverifiable.

Better to pose questions like, "What is your favorite color Mr. President?", or "What is your favorite movie, Mr. President?"

MHO

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think we would learn more if we could interrogate his dad lol

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
I think we would learn more if we could interrogate his dad lol

I agree, but I would still like to remind George W. about his promise to a reporter in Arkansas in 2000 which I have seen on video about telling the American people the truth about UFOs. I'd like to hear his reaction NOW.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You'd likely not get anything as VP Dick Cheney was already asked about UFOs and he replied that if he'd been briefed about UFOs it was probably Classified and he couldn't talk about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
You'd likely not get anything as VP Dick Cheney was already asked about UFOs and he replied that if he'd been briefed about UFOs it was probably Classified and he couldn't talk about it.

I wouldn't bother with Cheney. He knows just how to get dodge questions like that. But I'd like to hear what Bush would be willing to say now.

It's worth a try. If around 200 people from this site email the same question, maybe someone at CNN will say "holy cow!" and have Wolf ask him out of the blue. Like I say, it's worth a shot. Every chance we get we should be plugging away at this. Apathy won't get us anything. Deny ignorance!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I agree, but I would still like to remind George W. about his promise to a reporter in Arkansas in 2000 which I have seen on video about telling the American people the truth about UFOs. I'd like to hear his reaction NOW.

Yeah,and wow, we are still waiting. Imagine that. The government will never come clean about the subject of ufos.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ok, i entered the question and hope he will be asked. come on people give it a try and post here if you did so that we know how many asked the question.

it only takes a minute!

[edit on 19-9-2006 by hoeon]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Word of Warning on Information Privacy:

I just checked out their privacy policy.

If you submit information such as your e-mail address or phone number, that information WILL be sent out to 3rd parties.

In other words, spam e-mail and telemarketers.

For that reason, I'm not going to follow through with this, not too shabby, idea.

Sure Pres. Bush won't disclose anything, but a bunch of people saying the exact same thing WOULD generate some interest at CNN itself, and might get ATS a mention.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just post your first name, and where you're from, but not your email or phone number. HECK, I never post my phone number when I send comments into CNN. There's really no point.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you submit information such as your e-mail address or phone number, that information WILL be sent out to 3rd parties.

In other words, spam e-mail and telemarketers

oh man,
I wish I would have read that first.but I would love! to see his face if thay would ask it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm sure if the president made any reply at all he'd be saying something along the lines of "The Nation is at war right now, and that's where the focus needs to be."

More people now are looking at this subject with seriousness then ever before, so I suppose one could call that progress. But there is still something missing.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
seriously, even if u got 20,000 people to do this do u think CNN would put their name on the line to ask this question? I could see them asking if there was a major event that got the masses worried and wondering but idk.

top topics

join