It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potassium Iodide sales spike

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
about illegals with KI pills being arrested by border agents -

any links? Id love to read up on that.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

Can't find much else.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
about illegals with KI pills being arrested by border agents -

any links? Id love to read up on that.

I'm working on that. So far, the response from U.S. Customs and Border Patrol flacks is ignorance. One spokesperson told me he needed specific dates to the alleged incident arrests, and when I told him the story referred to a "disturbing trend," he said he couldn't get me either a confirm or denial without dates. I love bureaucrats.

Someone else close to the scene of action at the border indicated he thinks the story is baseless, as he was unaware of any arrests of people of Iranian or Asian descent. But I have an interview call into Sara Melendez, who is head info officer of the Mexican/Texas border patrol, tomorrow. I'll update ATS when I learn more.

So far, my gut is telling me that Northeasts' "sources" are a little off.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If I were you i'd look into the Purification Program by the Church of Scientology immediately. This is the program that gave New York Firefighters their lives back, and if a Nuke goes off, you'll want to be in the Sauna far away from the blast getting out the radiation.

www.purificationpgm.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In all honesty, i'd rather die from nuclear fallout than do the purification rundown. The "radiation leaving the body" that the confessionals talk about is actually Niacin flush (skin irritation from the amount of Niacin they give you)
Also, 4/5 hours in a sauna at a time doesn't seem to healthy to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
One extra oxygen atom is the difference.

Iodate has that extra atom IO3-, with the central iodine and three attached oxygen atoms. The reason why one should take K Iodate rather than K Iodide is the reactivity of the latter, the irritation of the stomach. On another front is the need for iodine in general, and whether only trace amounts are necessary.

The Forgotten Iodine shows some interesting health ideas. The focus on thyroid deficiency is not entirely focused. A bias in that direction is yielded from the curative notion against gloiter. It was not entirely the only condition happening. You need iodine for other reasons of health, apparently in trace amounts.

Early advocates of Iodine took more of it than trace quantities. It is a disinfectant, killing bacteria in water for example. It may help in a larger sense for the purpose of a healthy and vital existence. It is not simply an antidote for the nuclear issues, as previously noted in these discussions a simple way for immigrants to counter in some way the infection hazards of their journey.

I am definitely going to look further into this and hope others would delve more deeply into it.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by SkipShipman]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My wifes dad was tired alot and fatigued. When he went to the doctor they ran a bunch of tests on him, and discovered that he had hypothyrodism (under active thyroid). The doctor right away wanted to put him on synthetic hormones, to treat his underactive thyroid.

Not being one to succumb to Big Brother Pharmacy, he declined, went home and began to conduct extensive research - only to discover the simple cause of his problem was a lack of iodine in the diet.

I was quite intrigued by this, and decided to try some iodine myself. Unable to purchase it at the local drug store, I was able to secure a bottle of liquid iodine from a health food store.

Iodine is very important for the function of the entire body. Why? Becuase the thyroid must have it to create hormones T3 and T4. T3 and T4 are used by the entire body (all cells) in the conversion from calories and oxygen into energy!

Additionally a hungry thyroid for iodine will uptake 98% of any and all iodine that it encounters - including iodine-131. Thus you now know why the Russians were so adament that they have it for their people after chernobyl. If you take iodine, the thyroid is less likely to concentrate the iodine-131 (and from this cook your thyroid with nice gamma rays)

If you would like to learn much more about iodine consider the following link
www.planetherbs.com...
Which also covers the Iodine-131, and its possible link to the failing thyroids across North America.

After I took the iodine, I noticed HUGE differences in the following
- Much improved energy
- Eyesite color balance is greatly turned up
- Sleep better
- BIG ability to focus and concentrate better on tasks (mental function)

Before I was often tired from long days etc. I highly recommend it to individuals to see if it helps them.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Lanotom
Hope it's not the Jewish people that got the intel again and they being the ones buying.

yup, I got my memo this morning. It read:

get your bagels and lox and potassium Iodide pills. By the way, we're also making a killing on the sale of these things. We secretly own the top three manufacturers. It's all part of our big jewish world domination plot.

sorry to the rest of the board for the diversion but ignorance is something I cannot always ignore.

Behindthescenes, I didn't mean to imply you were directly behind something like this and, as I said, I did find enough info in a short while to indicate that the company itself is for real. Now, who's to say the company and it's competitors aren't behind the nuke fears of late? I am not crying foul, merely pointing out the opportunities available.

YUM, I love bagels and lox and matzah balls in chicken soup and latkas - as a kid growing up with mostly Jewish friends in New York I ate more meals at my friends' homes than my family's. Anyway, I bought two packs of KI last year from a seller on ebay who sells a lot of the stuff. I think it's the IODAT brand(??). I just hope if I ever need it that it's not some sugar pill made in China.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

I've had to scour the country side to find some...but I was able to get potassium iodide pills from a place called discountpotassiumiodide.com..... it's kinda pricey...but if you tell them the discount code on the site info page they will refund $30.00 of the purchase price with a referral...and since everyone wants some now..it was easy to get my neighbor on board.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join