It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitchhiker Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is a video of a supposed female hitchhiker ghost. What do you guys make of this? Is it a real ghost or just a couple kids making a video for class?
video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That i think is just someone making a vid,

But there are many stories out there of hich-hiker ghosts,
Many have seen them standing by the road and when they slow down dissapear,

Its a subject i find very interesting and normal at least 2 people see the same ghost,

There has said to have been the ghost of a beautiful young girl who has been appearing near Greensboro since 1923. She stands next to the US Highway 70 Underpass in a white evening gown and waves frantically for someone to stop and pick her up.
Those hapless travelers who do are introduced to a young woman who says her name is Lydia and she always ask them to please take her to an address in High Point. She always tells them that she has spent the evening at a dance in Raleigh and is anxious to get home, having run into car trouble on the way.
Just as the drivers approach the house, the girl always vanishes from their car, never opening the door and getting out.... just simply there one minute and gone the next!

link

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Judging by the other siam.com vids it's a play and not a real incident.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
nahh!!! nope!!! no way..prob just a bunch of bored people not liking their jobs and lives thinking they could get off the hook by faking their deaths...to bad though she was kinda cute..besides the fact her face started pealing off at the end...nice camera effects and tricks though..it looks to staged...and why the hell did she take so long to figure out there was a camera in her face!....
Smells like poop if you ask me.
:.Kiliker.:

new topics

top topics

join