It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
They can't hide the truth now - we're being followed and watched!

-Josh
www.rael.org

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
those are some nice pics, looks realy like a jellyfish to me!.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Postal76
Yeah, look how secretive and evil NASA is. If NASA is so hellbent on deceiving the public, why would they openly admit that there is an unidentified object near the shuttle?

So small-minded people don't think they deceive the public. Yawn...next.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Wow, I completely missed this event due to the fact that I was in between internet connections and working at the same time.

The astronaut in one of the videos described one of the objects as a 'metallic piece of cloth' and stated that they were taking pictures of it with the '400'.

Here's one of those pictures. Mindblowing if real.

video.google.co.uk...

Edit: Here's some pics:

[edit on 28-9-2006 by Drexon]

I have an crazy idea on what this could be and I would like to share it. I tried to look at this as a Point of View if NASA was to go to another planet and wanted to learn about the atmosphere or possibly use it as a resource for something.

We know that NASA uses spectrometers to learn about elements of asteroids and comets etc.

Looking at this picture, it reminds me of a fishing net or a sponge. I've seen and read plenty of other ideas here at ATS about UFO's getting charged from our ionosphere for a magnetic charge as sort of a refueling point for their ship.

What if this object is capturing something around the earth (like a fishing net) for UFO's to come back and absorb whatever it is it needs.

Or do you think it could be a type of living organism that we do not quite understand.

I am sorry, but it just does not look like space junk to me, or at lease something I've never seen and the fact that NASA did not verify what it was either.

Remember, it's just a crazy idea I had which does not mean that is what I believe. I won't speculate that it's space junk like an Allen Wrench as one ex astronaut has said. If they drop things accidentally from their payload, don't you think they would have reported it? Is NASA that sloppy?

I would not like to thinks so.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I just saw the video of an ex astronaut claiming that allen wrenches make up likley excuses for the jellyfish. What a crock. He claims that there is all kinds of space junk but admits that for ' debris ' to assume the same speed and heading and drift along with the shuttle means that it probable came from the Shuttle itself! Imagine that!

He held up a tiny allen wrench and said that on a mssion one of these floated away when a bay was oepened up. The host of the show of course did not ask the obvious question: What could the Shuttle be carrying to lose that resembled the things shown? There are three objects in a trriangular shape below the shuttle and upon close view they exhibit totally unique characteristics and are unknown to NASA but they just ignore it and assume we all will assume it is some space debris from somewhere or other.

There is never a way to lose when you underestimate the attention span and interest of the average American...they are so dumbed down and complacent that they will swallow anything, literally. I should say WE instead of THEY because I share the misfortune of being an American at this point in time. Liars rule all government agencies. Secrecy and cover ups are accepted and common. Denial of plain facts is rampant. the public is more interested in Brittney and sports and their jobs than the most crucial matters possible, matters that can, do and will affect us all radically.

This situation is just another blatant indicator of how things work: Plain and clear evidence of an anomalous event is presented, the spin machine automatically disgorges the standard fare: Space junk. Then, the media repeats it. Then , the people believe it. The people always want to believe the excuse that tends to comfort and not confront their paradigms and beliefs. Shocking news tends..well, to shock!!

If NASA came out and told the truth, along with all the other lying black agencies, the mindset of amny many people would shift and their attention would be chaged and as new paradigms present themselves to an individuals reality old norms tend to drop off and new norms become the accepted way. The LAST thing on earth the ruling elite wants are a population looking inward and upward instead of downward to their labors and outward to the demands of the rulers and not the tug of the heart and conscience.The rulers have out attention now, by controlling all elements of our lives, from the financing of the very roofs we live under to the quality of the foods we eat.

If we were to pay little attention to anything but the new possibilities and the new information and realities that become apparent, the rulers lose control. thinkers worry them far more than revolutionaries: They can kill a leader, or a thousand leaders, but they cannot quench the thirst for truth when the fire of inquiry is ignited by some astounding new revelation.

The fear of disclosure is this: Astounding and illuminating news of the type they avoid so assiduously to announce is a hard act to follw. Imagine the President getting on TV and trying to convince us of another one of his lies, or to try and get some stupid legislation passed..anything routine would be a NON- event. The people would want to know only about following up on the news of the reality of extraterrestrial life and how it can be protected from it or benefitted by it, the latter being the most desired, of course.

No longer would the excuses be accepted about wars and oil and all the other nonsense we swallow as normal now. If the truth of alien contact and what the government and private sector involved in the area came out, the public would be clamoring for news related to that and how it would impact us. All else would become irrelevant immediately. New worries and new thrills would be experienced by all people and in as many ways as there are individuals in this world. But for sure at the very least, the acknowledgement of the alien reality would convert the average drone into at least a worried thinker, and the more astute thinkers would see the benefits of such contact if done correctly and not to profit the few.

Thats what is really happening: The extraterrestrial presence is being limited to the few: The rich corporate companies associated with the military and NSA and all the other three letter agencies know the truth, and hide it from the rest of us. The few are becoming enriched beyond avarice, ion secret, taking alien technologies and preparing patents, many of which wiull be kept secret for national security reasons, so that they may profit at our expense. Any benefits will be slow in coming and tightly controilled and regulated by the government and the companies that end up with the rights to their ' new product '.

Until disclosure and FULL and TRANSPARENT developement of the technologies attained as a result of said contact, we will continuew to be lied to, stonewalled, and deprived of not only the technologies and benefits that are waiting for the end of oil to appear, but the life saving advances in medicine and health that full and total cooperation and disclosure would bring, eventually. But if a dollar can be made, you can bet that the public will be ignored and the few and connected will control and profit from the new things that come from above.

What is needed is a group of beneficient aliens that would contact and assit a cooperative group of humans to develop these technologies and distribute them so far and wide that no government could stop it. Dis closure must be forced or it will never come.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
One of the sad things about this, is the way the buzz and excitement of the incident, has been largely forgotten in the ensuing months. We had another thread here, where we had a new member called 'Space Guy' arrive on the scene and he told us he was from Nasa and effectively diffused the situation here on ATS, which was a rapidly gathering horde of curious readers. He did it, not by replying to this thread, but on the other thread, the UK Alien Buff member eventually admitted he was just fooling with us, and I can't help but feel the whole thing was a diversion to get this "Breaking News" headline off the ATS main page as fast as they can. If you recall, there were two threads covering the Space Shuttle Atlantis UFOs - this thread and the UK Alien Buff one; and the last one arrived on the scene a couple of days after the main thread - BOTH threads hit the ATS main headlines on the front page under "HOT threads". The UK Alien Buff thread soon came unstuck - the OP was exposed as a bored little kid and Space Guy meanwhile assured us that we had nothing to worry our pretty little heads about.

The end result was, that, both threads soon sunk down off the radar. Sporadic replies. The buzz of interest died down, thread and incident vanishes without trace. I noticed this happened not long after Space Guy said his piece on the other thread. He has since, never returned to participate in ATS ever again, and only ever replied on the UK Alien Buff thread. In other words, Nasa won.

I guess we are sheep after all. I'm as guilty as anyone. I was quick to say "well thank you Space Guy for your explanation, forgive me for doubting your intentions etc". I wish I had the cahones to stick to my guns and not let him get away so lightly. I think he did enough damage to steer us away, divert attention and control the wildfire at the time.

For I remember, this thread was HOT. Most of us were pretty convinced there was definitely something out there with its own intelligence and not affiliated with the Shuttle in any way. The triangular formation was plain creepy. Zooming in, we saw the exact same crafts as in the famous Tether film. And now, people have forgotten. The big one got away yet again.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by RiotComing]

which is why I am sending this to the front page, I emailed Nasa asking about the triangle formation, I am awaiting their response

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
wow, its already back to the second page already, is anyone here really serious about aliens or are they only into pretending that fiction is fact?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Clear pictures of SOMETHING means I will be flagging this and watching it. Beautiful in its way, the sponge thingy. Even if it turns out to be space junk etc.

Sad to hear that disinfo agents struck again back then just like now.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The image is a fake! And here is proof.
Its actually a shame that people do this sort of thing and discredit other good stuff.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
[edit on 10-5-2010 by Cerdofuego]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

Was there really any purpose in resurrecting this thread Cerdofuego? I mean, REALLY? ;(

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
so, this baby was a fake hu? why is there no [HOAX] in the title?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electron
The image is a fake! And here is proof.
Its actually a shame that people do this sort of thing and discredit other good stuff.

This is an artifact of JPEG compression and you'll see it on any zoomed JPEG picture around edges of sharp contrast.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The image is motion blurred. The actual object looks like a clip of some sort.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7a3c8d16fcdd83bd.jpg[/atsimg][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/41771269f1fbaaae.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join