It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i have it cued up and am ready to record as soon as they get to that point from this morning, if this current footage is indeed from this morning's inspection...

(off-topic for a sec... can't reply to your U2U Ross Cross, I need 4 more posts, d'oh!)

[edit on 20 9Sep 06 by m3rlz]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The red disk i posted about before has just been shown again,True it does not move and could be a reflection,I'm still not tottally convinced but i'm tired lol,did anyone catch it with a grab who can up load it?

edit for spelling

[edit on 20/9/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
yes i just got a screenshot of it, one sec...

this thing?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I also saw the red but it looked like it could have been camera reflection hard to tell.

The Astronauts should be getting up in a few hours so maybe things will pick up. We are getting to the end of this and I hate to lose the good shots of these objects.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Right now it's 6:16pm EST. NASA is showing the feed recorded earlier as the astronauts sleep.

I have a couple of questions. First, why are they showing insignificant, non-event footage from earlier and not live shots of these unknown objects? Second, how often does NASA show taped footage? Is it frequent?

I guess NASA has partially answered my first question - they "explained" that they believe it is all just shuttle debris. So why follow it? I'm curious how often they play taped footage, but it's a moot point, because as far as they're concerned they've explained the anomalous objects away and don't consider "publicy" that they are of interest. I WILL note, however, that NASA is Godd*mn well aware how on the edge of their mother-lovin seats the rest of the planet is and it would be easy enough to appease and even thrill beyond measure several million people if they...just...turned...on...the...camera...what could they lose...? According to them they've lost it all already...haha

My sense is that NASA will paste together, or show "safe" footage, mostly NOT of these objects, and if anything returns before the shuttle landing tomorrow, they will continue to play pre-recorded footage, or just turn the cameras away.

Right now (6:22pmEST) they are showing the footage that occurred just prior to the first NASA briefing about 6:45pm or so last night (Tues., Sept. 19). This may mean that we could get repeat footage of the anomalies that was aired after this first briefing last night, providing there's enough time before the astronauts wake up - OR, as will most likely be the case, NASA is wildly editing a tape together of insignificant, "safe", non-event footage at this moment that they will air just before this footage gets good.

In any event, I hope people are watching and recording. Those first hours and first recordings may be all we have if NASA is successful at covering their tracks. I am hoping they aren't very good at it.

However, the astronauts are still up there until tomorrow night. And NASA may, MAY go to live feed beyond just an astronaut interview, and we may get some more of the show. If NASA goes back to pre-taped footage then there is need for concern. If they do go live again then it's anybody's game and we could get more show. I think there are a lot of people waiting for that live feed to start. .. hint hint NASA (an aside, if NASA doesn't know that half the planet is waiting for live feed, and they don't offer that up for whatever reason, then they've really started nailing the last nails in their coffin...do it for America! Do it for humanity!)

And to the poster who suggested the astronauts might have more revelations when they land, guess what - they are going to be six very edgy, very tight-lipped little space guys. Picture them becoming very sweaty, shaking and nervous upon first meeting. And if you ask them how their flight was they'll say "fine", and then strangely change the subject. It was just a space trip after all...we do those all the time...really nothing exciting about it *louder, so NASA can hear* I CAN ASSURE YOU, THERE'S NOTHING UP THERE...so, how was your weekend...?

[edit on 20-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good job, yes that is what I saw is it camera reflection?

I'm going to try and go to bed early in hopes I wake to see some footage before it starts it desent.

The News sure isn't very concerned about this are they. I would think this would be like every other flight where they give you none stop coverage until your sick of seeing the re-runs.

Nasa is lucking out because of the time it is landing, many will miss it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i would say it has something to do with the camera and nothing of importance...

i work from 5 AM to 1 PM CDT so i will start recording as soon as i get to work, just in case... it's supposed to land about 5:21 AM CDT i think...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3rlz
i would say it has something to do with the camera and nothing of importance...

i work from 5 AM to 1 PM CDT so i will start recording as soon as i get to work, just in case... it's supposed to land about 5:21 AM CDT i think...

Could you still upload it if you cap it?....please m8?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i will definitely upload the triangle thing if i'm able to record it at some point tonite, most likely to google video... i thought of ripping the footage off that dutch website posted earlier, but i'd like to have the complete conversation and such until they broke away from it...

or did you mean you want me to upload the landing too?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

i will definitely upload the triangle thing if i'm able to record it at some point tonite, most likely to google video... i thought of ripping the footage off that dutch website posted earlier, but i'd like to have the complete conversation and such until they broke away from it...

Can you cap th
red circle that you think is a light reflection .....please ...if you cap it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

yes i just got a screenshot of it, one sec...

this thing?

Sorry its here thanks a lot m8 I appreciate that.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
thanks m3rlz, that's the red ring I saw earlier and figured it to be a light, camera, reflection thingy, it moves with the camera and not independent of it, looks like a zoom/focus thingy you see on regular cameras.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
world on the brink of destruction and lights from the sky unite all sides to form one world gverment to bring first open public contact

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
thanks m3rlz, that's the red ring I saw earlier and figured it to be a light, camera, reflection thingy, it moves with the camera and not independent of it, looks like a zoom/focus thingy you see on regular cameras.

no problem, i tend to agree with you on that... the crew is scheduled to get up a little less than three hours from now so we'll see if there's any more action or talk later as well...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Im saying if something so eventful happened that the astronauts are as shooken up as you described, no doubt beans will be spilt at one point....someone will talk sooner or later.......how can nasa be this stupid anyway?? How did they screw up this bad. I assume that they are perfectly aware that this sort of leak could happen. Why take the chance and air live footage...why not lie and just show stock footage of space?? ya know? What a bunch goons...seriously why tease us with this material..... Does anyone sense that this may have been done on purpose??? I mean come on SERIOUSLY!! With our technology in the year 2006, they cant even hide this type of stuff properly...and when it gets out give, half-witted explanaitions such as ICE or TIN FOIL. Thinking that people will take bright lights for plastic oterspace shopping bags or whatever.

My conclusion-

a) some sort of social test, perhaps for future disclosure
b) a diversion from something more threatening right now
c) reverse psychology(act like we are hyping up the fact thats its possibly alien craft when we KNOW it really is, so that when we debunk it, people will think that nasa IS willing to accept theres a possibility that we are being visited by ET, but we have know evidence thus far))

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

I showed the red ring photo to Logan Cale ATS member and photographer extraordinare he had this to say on the matter....

LoganCale: kuhl It looks to me like some sort of a lens flare. It doesn't look exactly like one on a standard photographic lens, but it could easily be a reflection of some sort off a glass covering in the housing of the camera.

I will have to agree with this view as I respect his opinion on this.

Still very interesting though

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

here's another sho of that red ring.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
they are replaying highlights again, and that red ring starts in the cargo bay, then moves as the camera moves... i didn't record it but i guess i should have because they started out talking about the space jellyfish thing from the day before...

and here is yet another shot, with multiple rings...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I think it is a reflection because it moves, as all the other reflections move with it

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
lol, i beat ya to it...

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join