Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So, we can see into other galaxies with our telescopes..but we cant look at this object to find out what it is? That's pretty sad.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Because it obviously is not a disk shaped or other classic UFO shaped object and its relatively small. They are worried it is a piece of the shuttle and not a space ship. If it were an obvious UFO then I bet there would be no mention of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They cut the video feed right before the object came out of the cloud cover ,did anybody else notice that?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
NASA said just now in the mission briefing room that the object probably was just something that came off from the shuttle after fireing their booster rockets.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh.. no doubt. If it is a real Extraterrestrial UFO It will NEVER be aired and talked about in the media. This story will end with a piece of space debris or ice particles.

"And that's the way the cookie crumbles"

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The only way that the world news would believe that it is a UFO, is if the UFO shoots down the shuttle.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There answers do suck makes me want to go to NASA AND KICK EVERYBODYS ASS!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
since when is NASA openly putting news about UFO?
(which it is, being unidentified...)

Well they do not have a problem as long as the "unknown object" is space debris.

Earlier in the mission on Sept. 11 2006 at 12:35 pm Central Time ISS CMD Pavel Vinogradov reported to Mission Control , " We have an unknown object... We don't know what it is... if no one knows what it is ... then no one cares. Do you have any questions?"

Mission control answered "No questions."

Of course that wasn't reported in the Mainstream News so as you can see as long as it's just Space Debris there isn't a problem with reporting it.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
The only way that the world news would believe that it is a UFO, is if the UFO shoots down the shuttle.

Alright we need to all settle down. UFO can mean anything. UFO has been tied together with aliens for whatever reason. Unidentified Flying Object. it's a flying object..that isnt identified..what about that means aliens? It's probably just a piece of the shuttle...again.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You have voted super70 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Now THAT is a UFO...

Wow... I am seriously interested to see how this turns out. Super70, you have my first WATS vote for the month, because of such an incredible news find.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
think this has any connection with this being the "atlantis" mission?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Very interesting and cool, but I am putting my money on space debris or something that either broke off the shuttle or something that escaped the cargo bay.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Alright we need to all settle down. UFO can mean anything. UFO has been tied together with aliens for whatever reason. Unidentified Flying Object. it's a flying object..that isnt identified..what about that means aliens? It's probably just a piece of the shuttle...again.

Hey, you're in the aliens and UFO forums. We see anything UFOish and get exited. And I know What UFO means. No need to be schooled on something that is repeated again and again here on ATS. When I talk about UFOs I mean Extraterrestrial ones.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Oh.. no doubt. If it is a real Extraterrestrial UFO It will NEVER be aired and talked about in the media. This story will end with a piece of space debris or ice particles.

"And that's the way the cookie crumbles"

Exactly...They'll never tell us what it really was. They'll come up with some lame answer like, it was a chunk of ice hurtling towards the earth or something.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Video direct from NASA's sight is HERE

Probably is just space debris, but we can hope, can't we?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Your not supposed to be able to sling a dead cat with out hitting a brilliant mind at NASA and they don't know nothing? i wouldn't let them pull me around in a red flier wagon

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If it was a ufo it wouldnt be on the news...the government has went this long and with many Lengths to keep it covered im sure they aint gonna let this one slip up, its too easy.."space debirs" OR "from the shuttle"
:.Kiliker.:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiliker30
If it was a ufo it wouldnt be on the news...the government has went this long and with many Lengths to keep it covered im sure they aint gonna let this one slip up, its too easy.."space debirs" OR "from the shuttle"
:.Kiliker.:

Most likely...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

(LMAO)!

As sick as that may be, I believe you are correct! But I bet they would try to still explain it off as something else. It's definitely not that bolt they lost that's for sure.

The Enquirer front page:

Osama Bin Laden shoots down shuttle with death ray developed from technology given to Iran by the Russians. . .

Or something like that. . . Great find! I can't wait to hear the outcome of this one.

spelling

[edit on 19-9-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
mistake - disregard - sorry

[edit on 19-9-2006 by 2PacSade]

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join