It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That triangular formation is highly anamalous by the way... lol

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"It doesn't look like anything I've seen outside the shuttle," Jett said.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the traingle is similar to a UFO spotted over Texas that had 3 lights, I have placed it in the image of the lights by the suttle:

www.aufosg.com...

link   
I haven't seen these pictures.

Please, everyone, if you can, make snapshots of what you are observing on the news. Tape things. Record things. Do what you can to preserve what is being related, what is being said about it, and how it is being said as it happens.

Oh..... this just warms this little scientist's heart.... DATA!

link   

Originally posted by enoc
nasa just said theres no apparent damage on the heat shield of atlantis, they still have no clue what these objects are... and said they might not ever know.... personally I think these could be real ufos since nasa sts missions always see's them. But this time it made the mainstream news. According to some like Michael Tsarion were entering the energies of pluto which is a time of revealing and the breaking down of known reality. Maybe were entering a time when these objects will be revealed.

I hope some people will stand up with this statement. We don't know what it is??? Come on!!!!!

It's obvious it made the mainstream news because of the live footage about Atlantis, they can't simply put the screens on black if something happens, no one will buy that, I hope no one will buy this statement too. They have to investigate this to the very bottom and be very open about it. To me it seems these are UFO's and I agree with you that we are entering a new time periode were UFO's will be finaly real to everyone

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Fox News just showed that picture big and beautiful. I'M SORRY BUT THE FORMATION IS TO PERFECT TO ME TO BE DEBRIS.

The bottom right OBJECT seems to be pulsating. They just showed the picture again it seems two are moving the third isn't. Two seem to be pulsating the bottom right and the fourth one that is not in the triangle formation

Please please please I want to see this!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Fox News just showed that picture big and beautiful. I'M SORRY BUT THE FORMATION IS TO PERFECT TO ME TO BE DEBRIS.

The bottom right OBJECT seems to be pulsating. They just showed the picture again it seems two are moving the third isn't. Two seem to be pulsating the bottom right and the fourth one that is not in the triangle formation

Please please please I want to see this!!!

link   
I think that's my friend C. on ADCO. I can't tell for sure. I just sent her an email asking her if that was her and if she was going to get that UFO thingy to leave them alone!

HAHAHA! If you see her bust out laughing while she's looking at her monitor it might be when she reads my email! pffft

link   
I can't see how Nasa can come on and say anything different then these are UFO's.

This would be the perfect time to do this as the world watches. The way they are handling this would be perfect.

Acting stupid goes along way sometimes. They can still deny Roswell and any deals with beings about Abductions.

I think they covered there butts quite well.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I caught this morning what I think was the second NASA debriefing. I think there has been one debriefing, last night (Tues., Sept. 19) between 7:00-8:00pm, during which Wayne Hale mentioned the object he considered to "appear" to be a plastic bag, and the second object, which was hurtling through our atmosphere. Wayne could only conclude that the first object that had been photographed looked like a plastic bag, but he did not know conclusively what it was. He also admitted, regarding the object hurtling through the clouds, that despite appearing rectangular in shape, that he did not know what it was.

The second significant NASA debriefin was just an interview with the astronauts after they had awoken (also last night, Tues.), at which time they were asked rudimentary questions about space flight. Conspicuously absent were any questions at all about the fearful tone in the male astronaut's voice (whomever that was) when he excalimed that he was "not joking" and that "something had flown past the window". NO FOLLOW UP ON THIS RECORDING?! Someone was not allowing the most pressing question to arise during that interview, or maybe it just hadn't occurred to anyone(?).

The third briefing was this morning, Wed., Sept. 20. There were three people on the NASA panel taking just a couple of questions. A woman with the press asked about the now "four" objects with regard to the growing buzz surrounding these things, and wanted to know what NASA thought about them, or if they thought they were a risk. NASA's response, not surprisingly, was very prosaic, and they seemed to draw attention from that matter and instead discussed their preparations for landing. NASA has basically cut short their two briefings so far, not taking more than a couple of questions, and basically ignoring the elephant in the room...

Are several "concerning" unknown objects appearing from seemingly nowhere, flying around the space shuttle - and which has caused the landing to be pushed up for a second day - now unimportant and insignificant enough to just ignore questions on? Or ignore totally? These objects are not debris floating harmlessly out into space, these objects are numerous and they seem to be following the shuttle.

All of this is enough to get the international media and the growing watching public very interested in what's going on - and NASA is not diffusing this, as easy as it would be, but are basically ignoring the show altogether...

Hope everyone is keeping their eyes on this...and it will be hard for now the international community to accept "space debris" as an explanation for everything that's going on up there...(p.s. thank you Worldwatcher!)

P.P.S. - NASA and the world press owe it to mankind to treat this with the serious interest it deserves, and with the tenacity that everyone is clearly demanding with regard to these fantastic and unprecendeted sightings. The world is watching!!!
Right now NASA is saying "We don't know, but we don't care." ?! What kind of response is that?

[edit on 20-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"To me it seems these are UFO's and I agree with you that we are entering a new time periode were UFO's will be finaly real to everyone"

Hardly. They will just say it's space debris or ice crystals like they've always done and the media will buy it..

[edit on 20-9-2006 by DigThat]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Moved it.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is this all for real? I've barely slept and just saw on fox news at 9:40 am ct and I counted 6 objects, with a faint RAINBOW behind them. Did someone lose their cd collection? they are very shimmery. Can we tell if its reflection or self powered illumination?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've been waiting patiently and they were due to repeat the story.. then they suddenly had to cut to a UN broadcast of Hamid Karzai then later they briefly returned to the story - minus the amazing footage of the triangular formation. Unbelievable. Looks like "somebody" doesn't want this footage to go any further. I will keep watching into the next hour but I don't hold out much hope. I think Page 6 of this has sadly been enforced again.

Ecoterrestrial, I've been hanging out here for the last 2 hours with my camera and BBC World has killed the story for the time being, for reasons I suggest above. It caught me unawares first time around - I seriously didn't expect BBC News to give a video report with such clarity and was just too astonished to fumble around the room and press record on the vcr.

And I also agree with the Michael Tsarion and Pluto / galactic center angle - ok it's on the fringe, but whew one can't help but bring these things on board when looking at things like this. Good call.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
hang on to ur hats this could be the start of some actual form of contact... finally being filtered down to us... once the these revelations start its hard to control them, its like opening pandoras box. Either way nasa will continue disregarding the objects, the astronauts are the ones who blew the spot on them, due to thier own fears for safety. this wil most likely keep happening then nasa will have a serious problem on its hands these objects wont go away and theyll keep buzzing the shuttles they send up, the only thing they can do is tell the astronauts to shut up, even if they do that if something happens now there ass is on the line...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Go run and tune in to the FOX news Channel. They are going to show them!!!

Hurry!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
only saw the first "shimstock" object footage from yesterday shown on FOX, didn't see anything else really...

the triangle formation has me really intrigued now.

TG

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think the triangle formation and pulsating pretty much rules out the "space debris" theory. I wouldnt be at all surprised if more objects appear in the next few hours.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by TG]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Uh, If anyone has video recorded I can give a time "hack" reference at 3:21:12AM EST to the right of the Canadarm near the elbow... three lights. Then at 3:49:30AM EST I thought I saw a more defined "triangle with the void in between the apexes" dip a corner below the curve of the Earth. Anyone else?

The notion of some of today's debris coming from Soyuz TMA-9 docking event is a bit of a stretch for me... dockings are clean-ish events with no debris disgorged - rags or otherwise... and the docking occured like a 120miles away from the orbiter raises my eyebrows... how soon do you think the "official" debunk'll happen... I'm thinkin' James "ice crystals" Oberg in time for the 6 o'clock news...

I love how ATS folks catch and "get" stuff - bravo!

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
On Fox they have the former NASA Admin. on, they showed the one picture we first saw that looked white and triaguler and at the same time they said that was a baggie or possibly shimstock, I don't think so.

Now they are saying maybe Friday would be better to land.

They are saying the shuttle is old and falling apart but in the same breath everything is okay with Atlantis.

As I watch this I don't think they will say anything different at the Noon briefing if they do I will be shocked.

Maybe we are all being tested as someone suggested earlier to see how we would handle this. We know that they watch these sites and you can bet they have people monitoring these sites to see how many hits and what kind of interest is happening.

Sounds like the modern day Roswell to me. We can't let this go.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join