It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You need to see this on Youtube:

OK everyone look at this from Youtube, look's very strange, actual footage here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's a donut!
It's a stinking jelly-filled donut!

And they sure did cut away...lol. pfffft They are so doinky. It's like they are clueless that breaking away only makes it more intriguing. duh

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
It's a donut!
It's a stinking jelly-filled donut!

And they sure did cut away...lol. pfffft They are so doinky. It's like they are clueless that breaking away only makes it more intriguing. duh

That's funny. My initial thought was birthing. Folks, we just witnessed the birth of a brand new bouncing baby UFO.

NASA must be proud.

-Sour

Edit to add: A 'crowning' moment. tee hee

[edit on 20-9-2006 by SourGrapes]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wonder if that is actual genuine,

Gotta keep a really good eye out for the hoaxes that will probably come in thick and fast..

[edit on 20/9/06 by October]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A nice little clip there October..

Cant believe i missed this live, sheesh im tucked up with a heavy flu watching the news and hogging the net. UK news never picked up on this.

NASA tv is now running 24/7 and ill post and updates as and when they come in.

An excellent mornings read, well done to all the posters here keeping us all up to date..

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Get well soon there, hope Livngston isn't as windy as Edinburgh here today, i'm going to stick with NASA T.V and also try and post any updates..

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Ooo

Ok theyr tracking another object off the nose of the shuttle just as the boom arm is moving around, big zoom in, mission control now asking for details, tradjectory and possible scale.... Did anyone catch this on record?? sighted 12.26 GMT..

Update, now astronaught at front window with binoculars and zoom lense, something is deffinetely going down.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by zeetroyman]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
just watching the live feed...

its a metalic cloth like object with attached strapping they reckon

through binoculars...

astronaut did say "it does not look like anything ive seen on the outside of the shuttle..."

[edit on 20/9/06 by lbennie]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
yep a blanket type object.. Yea right... did you see the zoom in? some size of a blanket that.

It was letting off a massive glow when they zoomed in. Notice how the camara veered off bigtime after the zoom in when they realised that it was no star.

link   
I'm watching that ...............

What I understood was "similar to a ground strap".

What I most noticed was, the the object moved across the window views and is now moving away from the shuttle.

Go figger.

Misfit

link   
They are now saying the object could have fallen off the shuttle during thruster tests.

www.space.com...

The astronaughts must be damned worried.
I find it difficult to believe an object falling off the shuttle would follow the same line as the shuttle.Can anyone explain this?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
ok guys...

i see one of these things pulsing.. can anyone else verify that?

link   
Now tracking 3 objects!

Excellent footage from nasa now!

link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
They are now saying the object could have fallen off the shuttle during thruster tests.

The astronaughts must be damned worried.
I find it difficult to believe an object falling off the shuttle would follow the same line as the shuttle.Can anyone explain this?

That's exactly as it should do, flow with the path of the shuttle, unless it was projected - as if were thruster tests, that would make the object continue indefinately in with the flow the thrust was towards.

That's why this has me watching, debris doesn't move around, it follows its original path.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
One Astronaut said there were four objects then the other confirmed there were three more objects there.

Fox is now reporting three more objects also.

On Nasa TV one of the objects was clearly moving to the left and up toward the other then the Astronaut remarked the one was moving.

Fox News is having update after commercial.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This is incredible unprecented stuff i am happy to be witnessing here, we are going to be talking about this for some time to come...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
is there more stuff out there??? get screenshots if you can

hope there isn't more stuff falling out of or off the shuttle.

oh and when did the "donut" happen? That would make it the fourth object found now???

[edit on 9-20-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Shuttle supposed to land tomorrow at Kennedy. Time either 6:50 a.m or 7:21 am E.T.

The Briefing didn't feel right and they took like five questions that just didn't seem right either.

Maybe they know they are UFO's and won't harm the return of the SHUTTLE.

I heard one of the Astronaust say they were sending more pictures down of the objects but I haven't seen anything yet.

They just said they were going to go get the pictures.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

C'mon folks, it is just a plastic bag.
As good as swamp gas....

Numerous objects outside of the shuttle. This has been a strange mission indeed.

apnews.myway.com...

3 more objects, and for some reason they seem to be going away from the object that seemed to be ducking in and out of the clouds. veyr very strange indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

apnews.myway.com...

HOUSTON (AP) - Shuttle astronauts spotted three pieces of debris floating in space outside Atlantis early Wednesday, a day after the discovery of two other mysterious objects forced a postponement of the landing.

Atlantis commander Brent Jett described the objects as two rings and a piece of foil. He told Mission Control the first object, about 100 feet from the shuttle, was "a reflective cloth or a mechanic looking-cloth. ... It's not a solid metal structure."

"It doesn't look like anything I've seen outside the shuttle," Jett said.

The astronauts noticed the objects during an extensive inspection of the space shuttle using a 50-foot-boom early Wednesday to see if its heat shield was damaged by a mysterious object that apparently floated off the spacecraft.

Jett suggested the three objects might have come from the Russian Soyuz vehicle, which docked with the international space station early Wednesday. But Mission Control told him the Soyuz likely was too far below the shuttle, and that the closest the two space vehicles came to each other was 20 miles.

good find esdad

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join