It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuterSpaceMaster
can someone provide the link to the nasa live feed? i believe they are holding a press conference at 6pm eastern through that site and I would like to watch

Here ya go.

NASA T.V. Landing Page

Real / Windows

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
On Fox they just made it plurel....object to objects.

I WONDER WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION OR WHAT STORY THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE US. Sorry about caps mistake.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
thanks for that link boyos...appreciate it...

here's hoping its not part of the spaceship, and its something we don't know about

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I wonder if there is something about the Atlantis shuttle mission that caught the attention of "someone." I just hope there is no disruption of any kind involved in the return of the shuttle. I pray for the astronaut's safe return.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
[edit on 19-9-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nasa replaying the object footage now it's still unknownNASA TV

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Did I hear it well and NASA TV is saying the object is still uknown?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yes that what they said.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
CNN just did a short plug on this story. I heard a guy call it an "unknown object" and that one of the people on board the space shuttle saw a second object outside the shuttle window!!!

[edit on 19-9-2006 by classified material]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Outstanding lost_shaman. Thanks for finding and making that NASA footage available to us.
From the footage I had seen, I can't even comment if it was debris or something else terrestrial or extra?
But I have taped some early NASA STS mission stuff that had objects similar when distant, move in a very peculiar way withing miles of the camera shot from the shuttle which kinda startled me as to it's bizarre movement and rapid advance.

Thanks again for posting the latest STS footage. Surprised NASA showed it at all.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Question:
Whatever this object is, it looks tiny. If the camera was on the object, how big or small would Atlantis look?

Also, if there is a lot of space junk floating around in space, why is this object of so much interest? I mean it wouldnt have been seen without a trained eye, so maybe its more than it seems.

I feel like its either a part of the shuttle or something we don't know about...hopefully the latter for the sake of the astonauts.

Finally, where is the female space tourist? Isn't she out there too? Lots of activity in space tonight, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN. What caught my attention was the serious and slightly fearful tone in the astronaut's voice as he says "I/We, are not joking." Would a typical piece of floating debris cause this kind of reaction from one of the astronauts?

Objects are still unknown. I have both CNN on tv and NASA live footage online here...

Major question here - why are NASA cameras trained on the shuttle and not on either of the objects? This is a big enough event to push off the landing, AND the objects are unidentified. Why are the cameras not trained on these objects?!

[edit on 19-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
ok...what should we make of that! I thought it was all clear and now there saying uknown again, it's starting to be interesting again. Story continues....

To bad I can't receive your CNN, only the international one.

[edit on 19/9/2006 by rai76]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
sounds like disinfo, considering all of the other objects they have seen and commented on.... why would this be such a big deal, other than lessening the value of the sightings from the 90's.

Make a big deal of this to act like you regularly acknowlege things flying outside the windows....

interesting though

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Please dont think im dumb for this question--but wheres the stars why cant we see them when the camera is panning around.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
. What caught my attention was the serious and slightly fearful tone in the astronaut's voice as he says "I/We, are not joking." Would a typical piece of floating debris cause this kind of reaction from one of the astronauts?

If he thought it was part of the shuttle ...yes.

Saying that I'm inclined to agree with you,the astronaut sounds fearful of a Unidentified Flying Object,this is going to run and run.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I can't keep from admiring the courage of these men and women who dare to face the risks involved in these space excursions. But their courage is rewarded by viewing our beautiful planet in a way that few humans have ever seen it. Film and pictures can't convey what the astronauts have looked upon with their own eyes.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I'm watching CNN. What caught my attention was the serious and slightly fearful tone in the astronaut's voice as he says "I/We, are not joking." Would a typical piece of floating debris cause this kind of reaction from one of the astronauts?

Objects are still unknown. I have both CNN on tv and NASA live footage online here...

Major question here - why are NASA cameras trained on the shuttle and not on either of the objects? This is a big enough event to push off the landing, AND the objects are unidentified. Why are the cameras not trained on these objects?!

I noticed that too! It's like they were scared, shocked, or both!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
CNN just did a short plug on this story. I heard a guy call it an "unknown object" and that one of the people on board the space shuttle saw a second object outside the shuttle window!!!

Yeah. They did see another object other than the "debris".

Here is a link to pics of the Second object.

collectspace.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material

I noticed that too! It's like they were scared, shocked, or both!

Are the objects still there????

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join