It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at Car Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I was just looking at this video, and watched this woman as she is hit by the car, now she is old, but somehow she survives perfectly and still goes to the markey

Video Here

But just before the first woman is hit, you can see a white thing, drop down and get between her and the car heres the slow mo

Slow Mo

What do ya think

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That is no UFO...that is an Angel. Her Angel to be more precise. Our angels are always around us and if its not our time to go they will interceed to make sure we go on with our earthly mission. They protect us every second of every day. What you have all witnessed here is a Guardian Angel....please do not confuse UFO's and Angels. I believe in them both. But don't use the UFO excuse for all the mysteries of life!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
UFO being an Unidentified flying object ? which is exactly what that is lol

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You do have a point there my friend. It is unidentified to you and others and it is flying. Lets agree to disagree. In my opinion that is an angels light interceeding in his/her charges time of need. Have a good one.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So it isnt alients, but proof that Angels exist, either way it proves something lol

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
But now I'm torn...

If it's aliens, this thread might belong here in Aliens and UFO's
If it's angels, then it belongs in a religious forum.

I'll leave it to you, yuanshao101, as the Original Poster, to tell me where you'd prefer this thread.

IMO, you'll likely get far more responses in the religious forums then in Aliens and UFO's.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
is for this to be placed in a religious forum. I think it would do much better there and have much more room for theory and study.

Just my little vote from my little part of this planet we call earth!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well im not a religious guy, but i would have to say that the first thing that comes to my mind when i see that is a ghost/guardian angel ..... or maybe it was just abit of dust... lol

Wyatt43

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well somthing does fall from above but it could be anything,maybe a big bird dood doo
Seriously it could just be somthing falling from above.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When I looked over this video repeatedly, it looked as if the white object came from above, but also from a distance away. The object seems to curve once it gets close to the truck, as if it were coming in more horizontally and then dropped straight down vertically when it got to the woman. I could be seeing things, but what do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah, it does, it looks as though it gets to the bonnet, then curves towards the front of the bumper, between the woman and the car, maybea mod could move the thread pweeze ??

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Yeah, it does, it looks as though it gets to the bonnet, then curves towards the front of the bumper, between the woman and the car, maybea mod could move the thread pweeze ??

Will do, yuanshao101.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What ever it is, it definetly looks like its pushing her the last second it drops between her and the car..where yes it does make a slightly sharp turn as it gets to that point. who knows what it is...but that lady sure is lucky. maybe its a camera trick?
*shrugs*
:.Kiliker.:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
270 + views and only 12 replies lol cmon guys, spread the love

top topics

join