It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much hatred towards jews?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I dont blame anything on jews, Israel has its own problem's, it has an increase of unemployment, people begging for food, my friend went to Israel (hes a jew) for a karatee (spelling?) comp over there.
We must not become like robots and start pointing the finger at the wrong people.
There are powerfull people who have alot of bling bling and use it in a bad way.
Some muslims are controlled by the wrong propaganda just as any israelie is and not forgeting the west too.

Its terrible sometimes i feel like im on a chess board and theres some big dude using there hands to controll every move i do and look at every move everyone else does.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The BIG question is who is controlling the chessboard?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
my question is simple...
Why is there hatred period?
Jew, what is a Jew? Why boundries, why definitions? Box yourself, fine, but are the boxes real?
ONly if you live in it.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
nooo....as i said...most generalistic stereotypes are ignorant because what people do base this on ignorance and not on actual information regarding the individual they are judging. But as far as it being based in some fact, think about this, did these stereotypes get plucked outta middair? all of them complete and utter imagination? noooo....these stereotypes can be started in different ways but often time, they are simply a trait based on either limited knowledge and exposure with the race or people in question, and usually even that is biased in that they are looking for negative things to exaggerate which in turn leads to the stereotype. But the trait you are gonna exaggerate has to be somewhat based in truth or it would be too ridiculous for it to work.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
The BIG question is who is controlling the chessboard?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join