It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much hatred towards jews?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi all I was born a Sikh but I am not particularly religious. what I want to know why does everyone hate jews. why are there so many slurrs towards jewish people how did it all begin? and why do muslims even in england hate jews so much is it because of Israel etc...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting question. I have brought it up elsewhere and really didn't get a persoanly satisfactory answer. Gosh, Israel loses innocent people almost everyday. Yet are the first to be scorned for using tough anti-terrorism measures.
I'm not Jewish. I just wonder about it too.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
the only reason i can see that would explain the hatred towards jews is because most religions always want to make their own seem like the biggest and the best and they will try to discredit the others any way they can. Because i am from and im guessing you are aswell, a mainly christian society, this is just their way of keeping their religion on top of the pile. if you go to a country mainly occupied by jews im sure christians are probably hated as much as jews are here

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
maybe its just ignorance for example. the other day a muslim guy had a right rant at jews "I hate these f**king jews bla bla bla but he was a young guy born and bred in england. I think maybe its just peer orientated where they here one person say something and they just follow like sheep without really understanding the basis of these opinions.

on the other hand why are jews so protected its almost like everyone has to be extra sensative because of how jews were treated by the nazis and how come they have a seperate terminology for it i.e. anti semitic

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Hi all I was born a Sikh but I am not particularly religious. what I want to know why does everyone hate jews. why are there so many slurrs towards jewish people how did it all begin? and why do muslims even in england hate jews so much is it because of Israel etc...

The Jews are hated because they brought they are Gods chosen people. After the flood man immediately began serving Satan in Babylon. Nimrod who was more than a mere man became Baal the sun god at his death. This religion of serving Satan as God spread all over the world when God confused mans language.

These people spread all over the world, grouping together with those they could communicate with. This is why you see the same lie in different forms in the different religions. You will see two common themes in these religions. 1) a form of god that has to do with the sun or the moon or the stars or a combination. (Japan, the land of the Rising Sun, the Muslims the moon on their Masques etc.) 2) you will find there these religions are religions of works. You need to have more good works than bad to get to heaven. The Muslims have a twist as work in their religion causes war. The only guarantee the Muslim has to get to heaven is to die in Jihad or Holy War, killing Christians and Jews the people of God. That's what's going on in the world today.

The Jews are the chosen people because they brought forth the Word of God. This word claims that a Messiah will be sent to the world to die for the sins of man. You don't go to heaven by works, you go to heaven by believing in and obeying the Messiah. The Messiah is Jesus the Christ. In the Word brought by the Jews, it says that the Jews won't see their Messiah when he comes, they will reject him. At that point the message is spread to the rest of the world and that's were the Christians come in. The Christians believe in Gods Messiah.

God said the Jews would be spread over the world and loose thier land. He promised to restore them to their land and when he did no one could come against them.

That's why the Jews are have been hunted down and killed. That's why you hear the talk of wiping the Jew from the face of the earth. If Satan can kill the Jew he has killed the promise and the Word of God.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
well Sun Matrix are you saying all religions are evil or just some of them ? could you clarify ...maybe give me a of all the evil religions and all the good? also does that mean jews are divine ?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There is only one truth. Jesus the Messiah died to pay the price for the sins of men. Any thing else is there to keep you from that truth.

Just because because it looks like a sheep doesn't mean it's a sheep. There are wolves dressed as sheeps clothes.

Take the Catholic Church for instance. It looks to be Christian but it is a religion of works. You can see the symbol of Baal in the Vatican court yard. It is the obelisk. You can see the cross of Baal on their vestments.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There are no evil religions, they are just stupid and cause destruction.

If you want to have faith in something thats is your right as a human being. As soon as you use religion to further your political campaign and promote war, you have overstepped the boundary.

Unfortunately Religion was a bad idea from the beginning, and trust me, it was an idea... it was a concept, an agenda for control. This is how it works. Just watch the news.. notice the division between people. This is religion. This is love.

Pretty crappy

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx

Unfortunately Religion was a bad idea from the beginning, and trust me, it was an idea... it was a concept, an agenda for control. This is how it works. Just watch the news.. notice the division between people. This is religion. This is love.

Pretty crappy

Religion comes from Satan and it was his idea from the beginning to keep you from seeing the Messiah.

It is how Satan controls man. He either gets man to follow a false god or no god.

As long as he hides the truth of the Messiah, that's all that matters.

And there are no aliens by the way.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So why didnt God create aliens did he not feel the need, or why did he create such a big empty space called the universe or what I find even more confusing is what was there before the big empty space??

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
haha, those are questions that no respectable person has the right to answer.

If god exists, I am leaning towards the idea that he created more than just us.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's odd that jews would be history's scapegoat since judaism was the first of the one god paths. You'd think christians and muslims would have some kind of respect for the path from which they came but, rather, they see jews as the reason for the ills that led them to the path in the first place. Jesus was a jew. His followers were jews. The apostles were jews. How can anyone who loves jesus have any ill will towards jews when jesus was a jew? Jesus had seders, fasted on Yom Kippur etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
well this thread sure went off track, what does religion have to do with why people hate jews? if you are of a religion then when did it become your right to hate anything? this is a personal problem and one that i never understood at all until a couple of years ago. why do people hate jews....? i dont think it is easy to say I hate all jews, obviously not. I hate america, but i like americans the same as canadians as long as they represent themselves, and not some knock off religion. to curse a jew, is not to curse your eveyday man woman or child trying to make it in the world, but instead to the zionist jews that have made major influences on everyones life. Who created fractional reserve banking? who has the most influence in our media? who makes most of our movies? who exagerated and promoted the holocaust (which is taught in every school in north america)? oh... and who helped fund the nazi's, nasi's (which ever you prefer)?

Britain jacked Israeal from the Muslims and gave it to the jews, then the US made sure the jews had a stronger military than anyone else in the area. Its clear that hardlined jews have no intention of blending into society, they only want a nation for their religion, which may fly for the vatican, but hardly a trend i would like to see continue

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted by g60kg

I was born a Sikh but I am not particularly religious. I want to know why does everyone hate Jews. Why are there so many slurs directed towards Jewish people? How did it all begin? Why do Muslims even in England hate Jews so much? Is it because of Israel etc... [Edited by Don W]

All Christian denominations to my knowledge, except the Quakers (Society of Friends) and the Unitarians (not Trinitarians) have contributed greatly to the Christian disdain for Jewish people. Contemporary and so-called “main stream” Protestant denominations are consciously trying to un-do a millennia of hate-mongering by Christians. Others have to be dragged kicking and screaming, including the Catholic Church, the worlds largest Christian denomination, into the new for them, era of tolerance and admitting their past shameful record. Neither of which acts of contrition are any offenders demonstrating by action, except as mentioned above. But you knew that.

I suppose it is ironic that both Jews and Arabs are Semitic people. The same “race” DNA-wise. That both “races” originated - as best we can tell - in old Mesopotamia. Modern day Iraq. The fertile land between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The Garden of Eden. That both are people of “The Book” alluding to the Hebrew Bible. Or at least, to the 5 Books of Moses.

I think non-Jewish people “hate” Jews because Jews have tried to stay “racially” pure. The largest Jewish population at the time of the Second Jewish Revolt - 66 AD or CE - was in Alexandria, Egypt. Every city of any size around the Mediterranean Sea had a substantial Jewish population. St. Paul’s many journeys were trips from synagogue to synagogue.

Throughout Europe’s Middle Ages, Jewish people practiced far better hygiene than their Christian contemporaries, so that when plagues were rampant across the lands, many times Jewish people were spared. Jewish people were then murdered by the 1000s by ignorant Christians. Then came the coup de grace, when Christians began calling Jews “Christ Killers” from the pulpits of Europe. This was done especially in Catholic Churches, but it was a doctrine held by most Protestants, too, except as I have mentioned above. I have personal knowledge of this evil practice going on until the late 1950s in my home city of Louisville. Old ways die hard.

Jewish people have prospered even in the most adverse circumstances. Because Middle Age Christianity prohibited loaning money for interest, there was very little banking. Jews were sought out by kings and princes to borrow money from, and this practice gave the Jewish people both more wealth and great political influence beyond their numbers. It underlies the famous Balfour Agreement of WW1 era. en.wikipedia.org...

The great influx of Jewish survivors of Nazi Germany’s Holocaust, into the British League of Nations Palestine Mandate, aroused strong resistance by the Arab population. The British quit the thankless task of keeping the peace between Arabs and Jews when the Jewish Haganah bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. An act of terrorism. The UN at the instigation of America’s President Truman and his delegate, Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt, created the state of Israel in 1948, disregarding the majority Arab people who lived there. And you know the rest.

[edit on 9/19/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
In order in find the answer to the question you're asking you most likely would need to go to the source of the hate. I can bet that not many in our generation harbour much hatred for the Jewish peoples. I'm not old or young for that matter, but I don't know anyone, nor have I ever met anyone who "hates Jews".

In fact I think more people of this generation have a growing concern and love for the Jewish people. I have noticed that the Jewish people are talked about more so today than say ten, fifteen years ago-especially amongst the Christians.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
well this thread sure went off track, what does religion have to do with why people hate jews? if you are of a religion then when did it become your right to hate anything? this is a personal problem and one that i never understood at all until a couple of years ago. why do people hate jews....? i dont think it is easy to say I hate all jews, obviously not. I hate america, but i like americans the same as canadians as long as they represent themselves, and not some knock off religion. to curse a jew, is not to curse your eveyday man woman or child trying to make it in the world, but instead to the zionist jews that have made major influences on everyones life. Who created fractional reserve banking? who has the most influence in our media? who makes most of our movies? who exagerated and promoted the holocaust (which is taught in every school in north america)? oh... and who helped fund the nazi's, nasi's (which ever you prefer)?

Britain jacked Israeal from the Muslims and gave it to the jews, then the US made sure the jews had a stronger military than anyone else in the area. Its clear that hardlined jews have no intention of blending into society, they only want a nation for their religion, which may fly for the vatican, but hardly a trend i would like to see continue

well there is someone at least that pays attention to history.
You are correct my friend.... muslim blood was spilled to take their land and create Israel.
Who condoned the true messiah? Who create interest rates? Who funded WWII?
Doesnt the bible state when the messiah comes... only then the nation of Israel shall have their land? So are England & US acting as messiahs here? And how can the people of God (jews) perform such a sin as creating and charging interest rates when in the bible it clearly states that such a thing is a sin?

I dont understand why you are taking the bible as a factual book.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by theTRUTHtheWAY\ And how can the people of God (jews) perform such a sin as creating and charging interest rates when in the bible it clearly states that such a thing is a sin?

Jesus Saves.....Moses Invests.

The bible says that and the church let the jews handle the Vatican's money for a reason. Is there anyone more hated than the tax or bill collector?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So are Jews really as tight as people say they are or is it just a stereotype and when did the stereotype come about??

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So are Jews really as tight as people say they are or is it just a stereotype and when did the stereotype come about??

I'm not sure what you mean by tight? And also, "Jew" is equivalent to regarding a "black" person a "'n-word'"-just thought you might like to know this if by chance you ever speak face to face or via the net with one.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

yes, we (jews) are all cheap, penny pinching misers with big hook noses and horns and and we're all doctors, lawyers and accountants or we are all in the entertainment/media business.

It amazes me that in this day and age, with people all over the world connected in an instant, that this backwards middle ages thinking is even questioned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join