It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, i'm new here and seriously need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
hi guys and girls i had somthing very wierd happen to myself and my wife that i need possible answers too, where can i post about it?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
scared_little_piggy, welcome to ATS

You could post in it whatever forum it deals with (paranormal, medical, etc...) or, like many new members do, you can just post it here in your intro thread.

Hope that helps.
Sporty

[edit on 19/9/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS little piggy boy! It's a world shattering experience to be here. Needless to say, you're in elite company. So uncork the champaign, fasten your seat belt, sit back and enjoy the roller coaster ride. Its crazy in here!!

But before you dig a li'l deeper, take a peek at This and This

All the best!

[edit on 19-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Thanks mikesingh for those reads.
ok well here it goes, My name is Ryan, i live in south africa in a town called boksburg, what i am about to tell you happened two weaks ago and it has me and my wife really confuzed, here it is:
about two weeks ago my wife and i were riding home together in my car after a long day of work, with our two kids in the backseat. My wife turned to me and asked me somthing, she asked me if i had seen that "airplane standing still in the sky" this morning on the way to work? naturally i said "WHAT????" she said on the way to work this morning she saw a plane in the sky just standing still quite close to our car where we get onto the highway. i asked her if she thought planes standing still in mid air was normall to her, naturally she replied "no ways" to which i said "if thats the case why did you not tell me about it when you saw it that second?" she could not figure out why she didn't tell me but asked again if i indeed did see it or not, i just laughed and said no. now the strange thing is that about after 10 minutes of driving after hearing what she had said, i started getting these flashbacks in my minds eye of an airplane standing still in mid air, i was shocked, it felt to me though like i was remembering a dream, i told her what was happening and we were both surprised, then in one of my flash-back i remeber seeing 2 red lights at the front and back of this airplane, so i decided to test my wife so as not to influence here answer, i asked her "were the any sort of strange lights when you saw this plane?" she thought a bit and then told me yes, 2 red lights!!! My heart almost stopped, this was so wierd, i told her in my flashback i saw the lights too! we carried on driving for a while and then i remebered somthing, i remembered that that morning we had left late for work, so it was not dark anymore, i asked my wife "what was the weather like when you saw this plane, she said she didn't know because it was still very dark and early in the morining, to which i reminded her that we had actually left late and it was no longer dark that morning!!! then the worry really set in because she could have sworn that she saw it that morning and it just started feeling like a really vivid dream to me. i said to that we need to try and think really hard about what happend, about 30 seconds after thinking hard about it, we both started to get a splitting headache and then suddenly my nose started to bleed (which never happens to me) anyway we tried to just chalk it up to "somthing wierd" then 1 night later, we went to get food, left our two kids in the car and grabbed the food, we came back to the car and my centrall locking remote would not work, so i took the spare key out and tried that too, but it also did not work, frustrated i just manually opened my car and as guessed off went my alarm to which i could not deactivat and had to drive home with annoyingly, the alarm would go off for about 1 minute, then rest for about 5 minute, the repeat the cycle. we arrived at out main electric motorised gate to our house, i hadn't even push my gate remote to open and the gate started going haywire, opening and closing and stalling and just behaving very mentally disabled, so i reversed away a bit and then the gate reacted normally, but when i got to close with my car it just went spastic on my ass again, after quite a long battle we finally managed to get in. it's been two weeks now and nothiing else strange has happend, but i still get one hell of a splitting headache if i try and remember that airplane! are we just loosing it or what??? the day before all this happend i was reading the top 58 sign of having been abducted. i dunno, just wierd!!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hmmm, let's see..O.K. I got it. What kind of shampoo do you use?

Just kidding

Interesting story. Wish I had an explanation for you man. Some of the other members might have some more insight and can help you out a little.

If I were you, I would carry a camera on your person at all times. Especially now with the events that you claim are happening.

You and wife could go see a professional hypnotist and maybe you can find out exactly what happend. Imo, that would be your best bet.

Sporty

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome Scared_little_Piggy,

This is the most insteresting place on earth, hope you enjoy your stay here.

-wyatt43

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Welcome scared_little_piggy!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome SLP to ATS.

If you have any starter questions U2U a mod or try to find the answer here

ATS Freshmans forum

I hope to see you around the boards

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Little Piggy, Please phrase your story.
It is incomprehensible, to me.
Ok, I spilled the beans.
Could you repeat it in "Aliens and UFOs ?
Welcome
WIS

[edit on 22-9-2006 by WalkInSilence]

new topics

top topics

join