It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow earth fact? anyone joining the expedition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi all I wasnt sure if this is the right category to stick this in but hopefully there will be a good response.

I am interested in what people's take is on there being a hollow earth and what about the expedidtion mentioned on this site www.voyagehollowearth.com...

thanks
KG

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
First of all the expedition to the North Pole costs a little over 18K. I don’t have that much just laying around. Second of all it takes a little under a month. I don’t have a full month of free time. And third of all this topic of the expedition has been covered in a different thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and the hollow earth has been discussed in many threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just go to search and type in hollow earth and all you need on the subject will be there.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by spaceman16]

[edit on 19-9-2006 by spaceman16]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
maybe we could start a charity for one lucky ATS member to go on the expedition and fully document the trip and post it on the website upon return

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah I thought that would be a good idea too, but the other ATSers didn’t.

My idea got rejected in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If everyone donated like 10 dollars it would only take 1800 people.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's obvious BS. Why would somebody need to charge 18 grand for that? Why wouldn't they take pictures and prove that it's real first? They would become incredibly famous, very fast. I wouldn't be surprised if the people on the ship never return...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok I have come to accept that the chances of finding 'hollow earth' are remote but I am still suprised by the lack of interest by the ATS community maybe one of the Moderators can help generate interest.

there are 68906 members on this site lets just say only half were interested in this it would only cost around 60cents per person

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
yeah i saw that site, it was posted in another thread. i took one look at it and this is what came into my mind : after weeks of travel the group finally arrives at the north pole, expedition leader " well.....sorry folks no hole here, no refunds"

i also think it would be much simpler if they actually found an entrance into the hollow earth to just take pictures, video, something to substantiate their claims....they'd make millions off of exclusive tours. but alas....it's all a dream...there's no valid proof that there is any such entrance or that the earth is hollow.

it'd be cool to go on the trip just for the scenery and wildlife you'd encounter though. that'd be worth it if i had the money.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I remember this site from some years ago, they have been taking people there for a few years now.

Where the pics? What have they found so far?

I haven't heard any results from people that went. I'm sure if they found the hole they would have told everyone.

web.archive.org...*/www.voyagehollowearth.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
no they wouldnt, theyd act like it wasnt there or rather not say anything about it at all to keep their monopoly on the expeditions. i mean come on .. were talking about 20k x 100 = 2 million dollars per trip. Now the russian icebreaker probably costs a fair amount, and the airfare, if its included, might cost a bit .. but these guys are walking away with over a million dollars per expedition.

surely they wouldnt want anyone else to do the same thing they are doing, taking boat rides to the hole in the earth and falling in? lol.. because then they wouldnt be getting as many people as often to sign up.. thus less trips to the north pole.

and even 1 photograph that looked halfway authentic but kinda fishy alone would cause a huge, huge, increase in interest on the subject, causing many new competitors to join the market, so they'd probably keep them to themselves.

wow, i think these guys are retarded and the people that go on the trip are more retarded, and the people that believe this is true are even MORE retarded, but damn is it easy to defend their lack of evidence with business concerns ..

[edit on 29-9-2006 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now I am not a great believer in this expedition although I do wish it was I think it would be cool.

So if this indead is a scam then surely the site would be banned or there would be some warning about it somewhere (similar to ebay scams etc...) but there is no scam warning on the net to do with this site

maybe it would be interesting to see if we can get into contact with someone who has actually fronted the cash and signed up for the trip

top topics

join