It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell => "Have Blue" stealth program ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I did a web search for more revelations from the late Lockheed engineer and Testor model kit designer John Andrews. He achieved nationwide celebrity/notoriety with the first stealth fighter model. He later designed a UFO kit based on the in-depth interviews with Area-51 whistleblower Bob Lazar who claimed 9 completely different recovered craft were being examined in hangers built into the side of the Papoose mountain range (site S4).

Apparently Andrews also worked with William McDonald to reconstruct a replica of the Roswell UFO that -- according to McDonald -- Lockheed's Kelly Johnson and Ben Rich said was instrumental in developing today's black-budget stealth aircraft. This account appears at [html] www.alienufoart.com... and is archived [MS-Word doc] at www.stealthskater.com... . (Parts of this also appeared at Dr. Bruce Cornet's site => www.Monmouth.com...) .

A fascinating engineering & political history of the "Have Blue" and "Tacit Blue" stealth programs that began in the 70's and culminated into today's F-117A (already obsolete?) and F-22 fighters is given at www.stealthskater.com... . The early stealth prototypes certainly bear a strong resemblance to the alleged Roswell UFO configuration; although Lazar's "Sport Model" disc-shaped is what usually comes to my mind when I think of a UFO.

(I realize there are other reported configurations including the cigar-shaped "mother ships" and the tear-drop shapes -- utilizing the quantum model of the photon -- such as found in UNITEL's Macroscopic quantum tunneling patent [see www.stealthskater.com...] ).

For those of you who are interested, the Lazar saga is archived at www.stealthskater.com... . I just added a past extract from Glenn Campbell's "Desert Rat" which reviewed the last two radio shows Lazar did on the "Billy Goodman Happening" hour in Los Vegas. It is archived as [MS-Word] www.stealthskater.com... .

Finally, because of statements that allege some of these events involves technologies that the world's best minds cannot even conceive of and would appear as "magic", I have often thought this last unconquered scientific frontier would be that of harnessing consciousness. That would explain such things as "morphing" by mechanisms Bill McDonald referred to at www.alienufoart.com... . I've archived other "consciousness-engineering" essays at www.stealthskater.com... .

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I had a relative that worked on Roswell craft in the 70's.

Interesting stuff you posted.

~ Secado

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secado

Interesting stuff you posted.

~ Secado

Please don't leave us hanging here, A relative who worked on the roswell craft??? or is that a typo error.

Micheael

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ya give us some details.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
wowa stealthskater

looks likeu did some research, i think you should get some ats points

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All, sorry to leave you hanging. I don't really talk about it much. Yes, he worked on the craft from Roswell.

He was a civilian "consultant" involved in the project. Told my family and I the whole story in the 70's when I was younger.

~ Secado

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

All, sorry to leave you hanging. I don't really talk about it much. Yes, he worked on the craft from Roswell.

He was a civilian "consultant" involved in the project. Told my family and I the whole story in the 70's when I was younger.

~ Secado
So you are confirming he worked on the extraterrestrial craft that was found in Roswell New Mexico, correct?

I'm guessing you've checked the links and seen the images of the craft that is most commonly associated with the actual design of the ET craft that crashed. Is there any additional information you can give us? Such as did your father know technical details? Did he get a date or time for when disclosure would happen? Anything at all that you could provide helps.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

~ Secado

I would love to hear the details but understand if you refuse, from hearing of threats made against people who do speak. I hear 2 designs one that is circular and the other like a f117 with bent up wings. Can you tell what he said it looked like? Or on the inside did he get a chance to go into it?

Again only if your comfortable with talking about it.

Michael

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"So you are confirming he worked on the extraterrestrial craft that was found in Roswell New Mexico, correct?"

Yes, I think I said that, maybe even twice.

"I'm guessing you've checked the links and seen the images of the craft that is most commonly associated with the actual design of the ET craft that crashed. Is there any additional information you can give us? Such as did your father know technical details? Did he get a date or time for when disclosure would happen? Anything at all that you could provide helps."

Nope, never checked the links or seen pics. And no...he was not my father. A relative.
Nothing with disclosure although he wanted to disclose to us (family) before he died in the 80's. Yes, he knew technical details. That is why he was there.

"I would love to hear the details but understand if you refuse, from hearing of threats made against people who do speak. I hear 2 designs one that is circular and the other like a f117 with bent up wings. Can you tell what he said it looked like? Or on the inside did he get a chance to go into it?"

Circular. Yes, he was inside and outside of the craft. It was examined and reverse engineered for years. This gave us many jumps in tech and stealth.

This is why at the center of all this is Lockheed. They have people that work at Area 51 and fly from there.

I don't talk...not because of threats or fear. I just don't I guess. Have nothing to prove to anyone, so it's not about how many people I can tell. They either believe or they don't. Nothing I can say makes any difference.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It may not make a huge difference what you do or do not say, but when you bring something up such as this in a science & technology forum on a conspiracy website, people want to hear about the science and technology involved with the topic. I doubt people really care if you can prove anything, we just want to hear what you know about the roswell craft.... We're all interested!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"So you are confirming he worked on the extraterrestrial craft that was found in Roswell New Mexico, correct?"

Yes, I think I said that, maybe even twice.

Alright. I was just pushing for this because you didn't make specific mention to "extraterrestrial", which is what everybody who debunks this stuff hinges on. You have to say it or people can construe your words to mean it was man-made.

I made the inference of the family member to your father as that is usually the case with these stories, but I'm glad you also cleared that up.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
uhm.. wasn't Have Blue one of the F117 prototypes?
At least thats what they say on a VHS tape I got.

and why would they need alien technology to create an aircraft that is not so special in any way?

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Outtis]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

~ Secado

Has any member heard from this person?

Was he full of it? Did He just dissapear?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It is interesting to note that Philip Corso mentioned that the Roswell craft looked more along the lines of the German Horton Brother's Flying Wing rather than the popular "sports model."

I found that to be interesting despite my misgivings with Corso's book.

top topics

join