It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for help from any Ritual Collectors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am interested in obtaining Fraternity and Sorority rituals in order to study their symbolism, style, and history. What I would like from you, is advice on how to go about
starting a collection of rituals. I am in college (I attend the U of A), thus I have looked through bookstores for rituals and have come up dry. So if there is any way you could help me get started I would very much appreciate it. Also, a little more information about me. I am studying a Junior in the College of Science. I am majoring in Physics with a minor in Engineering. As you can see I have a mentality, where I want to fully understand everything. Once I joined Delta Sigma Phi, I was awed by the pledging process and our ritual. The symbolism and message was so clear , that it inspired me to want learn more about fraternities and sororities in general. It has been a year and a half since I have pledged and I have studied as much as I can with out seeing any
other ritual but my own, so I would like to delve deeper.

Thank You.
Chris

[edit on 18-9-2006 by rotarychris7]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wow. I thought there would be at least one or two ritual collectors on this board. Does anyone know of a better place to find the advice I am looking for. .........ya i tried google.

new topics

join