It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am she who is called Numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello all. It just so happened that while I was surfing the net, I stumbled upon ATS. Looking over it, I had found that I'm fairly interested in being "in the know" and this place seemed to have a grade A quality of bringing me just that.

So, I am Numbers. Hello, and good-evening to all of you. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge of current conspiracies and past government cover-ups.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Welcome numbers!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Welcome Numbers to ATS if you have any starter questions u2u a mod or alternatively check hereATS freshmans forum

Hope to see you aroound the boards.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Welcome numbers!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You will see me around. Not all the time though, but whenever I have time. In starting my Junior year of High School, I am finding I have less and less time for myself, as I am in at least six different clubs, and I'm planning on getting a job asap.

But yes, I will most definately stick around here for a while.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
welcome to ats!

you said you are in at 6 different clubs at school.

well you just joined the best club on the net.

peace

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes! Already I can tell that this place is only going to do me good. Staying up to date on things and longboarding are my two favorite things to do, therefore I am excited to be here.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You remind me of Max Fisher.

Rushmore

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
How do I remind you of him?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
hello whats up.

they call me lysergic.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by numbers
How do I remind you of him?

Have you seen the film? Max starts clubs and produces plays to the detriment of all else and works in his father's barbershop.

You said that you are in six clubs and looking for a job.

[edit on 2006/9/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ah. I understand the similarities. I will see the film another time, but for now, I am going to sleep.
Later ATS

new topics

top topics

join