It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Better to Cry in Heaven or Laugh in Hell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
What types of arts and crafts will there be in heaven and hell?

I believe arts and crafts exist in Heaven if it pleases God. Personally, I like to think of Heaven as a constant state of worship of God, but I believe we all have our own role in Heaven.

In Hell, I believe arts and crafts are earmarked for destruction. Nothing pleases Satan. Only God is Love.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

In Hell, I believe arts and crafts are earmarked for destruction. Nothing pleases Satan. Only God is Love.

where does it say that Satan is in charge of hell? The way I read the bible it made it sound like he was there being punished too.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Laughter in Hell will turn to weeping and wailing.

There is no laughter in hell. It is a place of loneliness and torment.

I'm there already aren't I?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by dbrandt
There is no laughter in hell. It is a place of loneliness and torment.

I'm there already aren't I?

Not at all, This is earth, not hell. At times it is not pleasant but it's not hell.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sometimes we might experience a little Hell on earth and this is a warning from God to change paths with the first step of a new path being LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. This most important commandment spawns enlightenment about other commandments, laws, and decrees and deepens are relationship with the Infinitely Great God.

No matter how difficult life can become, God is teaching you to draw closer to Him!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

where does it say that Satan is in charge of hell? The way I read the bible it made it sound like he was there being punished too.

Satan is in charge of Hell but only at God's command. Satan experiences pleasure, but usually with his evil laugh. No being is constantly punished unless the Infinitely Great God were not the Infinitely Great God. Make it a point to draw closer to God each day and you will experience true happiness rather than false happiness.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Satan is in charge of Hell but only at God's command.

I would disagree with this. satan is not in charge of hell.

Rev. 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
so just where exactly did the idea that he is in charge come from/

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
so just where exactly did the idea that he is in charge come from/

My guess is hell is a bad place so satan is in charge because satan is evil so that's why people think this. And that satan will be allowed to torment people in hell, for the same reason which, there is no Biblical evidence for that either.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
God was, is, and will always be more powerful than Satan. God is in command of Hell, but Satan is in charge of Hell. Satan is responsible for all the torment in Hell.

Love and embrace God and you will free yourself from Satan and Hell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join